Old 09-29-2006, 11:02 PM   #136  
I want to be a Loser!!

S/C/G: 227/220/160

Height: 5'4"

HI ladies.. ITs been quite a week.. If finally hit me that I hadn't been to the boards here in almost a week. I have had a bout of depression and did fall off the wagon, but I am back on it and didn't do too much damage.. I also made a decision to join LA Weight Loss. SO if any of you have done this program please share your experiences with me.

Congrats to all of you for staying motivated and workig toward your goals. I can't wait to post a new weight for myself, so look for it coming soon..
SAHMof1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 10:03 PM   #137  
Staying Positive!

S/C/G: 398/258/199

Height: 5'3"

Elycia-- wow I am so happy about your progress! I hope youw move is going well. I also like the way you are exercising everyday. Overall I think you are doing great!

Sahm0f1- I am happy you are back on track! I had always wanted to join a program like LA weightloss. Please keep us updated on how things are going.
rkrs6673 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 03:11 PM   #138  

S/C/G: 145/137/120

Quick note:
Resolve, Elycia—RESOLVE! The Shrinking Misfits' Undying Resolve challenge! Let’s actually plan for those fleeting moments in time that compromise our sanity and challenge our resolve!! How did you NOT lose yours today?

Cheers to all of you lovely ladies!! Best wishes for October!

elizabeth
elizabeth28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 10:38 PM   #139  

S/C/G: 254/ticker/160

Height: 5' 5"

I'm still on the wagon, but I've just been too busy elsewhere to actually be online all that much. I guess that's a good thing since sitting on my butt in front of this computer isn't exactly helping my weight loss. I think I'm doing well with the food. I allow myself to eat whatever I want on for dinner on Friday and Saturday nights, but I always watch my portions. I never eat everything. I think that's definitely key when eating out.

My weigh-in is Tuesday, so I hope that there will be a bit of a change on the scale to reward me for walking each day and watching what I've been eating.

I hope everyone else is well and still losing!
galengail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 01:46 PM   #140  
Proud Twinmom

S/C/G: 250.5/223.5/147

Height: 5'8

New Month, New Resolve. Pop off to October's check-in. Below is the link. Hope to see ya.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95141
u2girl is offline   Reply With Quote