Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2006, 12:35 PM   #16  
Losing it...again!

Height: 5' 5"

Gayle ~ Good job on starting the new thread! So Gayle...how's that high calorie food and rich dessert diet plan working for you?

Linda ~ Congratulations on your loss...that's great!

Carol ~ Congratulations on your loss! I don't know anything about the diet plan that you are trying, but it sounds like maybe it's going to work for you!

Shelley ~ Have a safe trip!

Monica ~ I love that quote from your gym! I think I'll put it on a sticky note and stick it to my treadmill!

Laura ~ All floozies are welcome! I'm in PA too, but way up in the northern part of the state on the NY border.

Debbi ~ I'm sorry your house is still a wreck! You must be so tired of living in a construction zone!
Old 08-25-2006, 12:52 PM   #17  
In it for life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Philly View Post
Hey all,
I've read so many threads and the Loozing Floozies sound right up my alley. I'd love to be a part of you.
Welcome Laura!
Old 08-25-2006, 02:51 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 260/234/195

Height: 5'6"

Hi All,
Do I need to do something so that I can have access to the locked threads, or am I not allowed to read or participate?
Old 08-25-2006, 04:29 PM   #19  
Losing it...again!

You should be able to read all of the old threads without any problem. We start a new thread every week or so to keep them from getting to long and then lock the old thread to keep everyone on the same page.
Old 08-25-2006, 04:58 PM   #20  
Losing it!

Laura, why yes you do... Suzy forgot to mention to you that to join our little group you must go through an extensive initiation that involves living on carrots and drinking prune juice every hour for one full week. If you survive that, then you must ride a donkey to Canada to visit our canadian chickies...once you do all of the above, then WELCOME TO THE FLOOZIES! Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha...I crack myself up!

Okay, Suzie miss smarty-pants! Yes, the diet is working wonders! I'm sporting cinnamon buns,
corn dog thighs, bakers dozen tummy rolls, and cookie dough roll arms! The doctors love me too because of my high blood pressure, heart condition and high cholestrol! LOL!

I'll be back later!
Old 08-25-2006, 05:13 PM   #21  

Ha...ha... thank you ladies, nothing is better than laughter and lightness - I'm on my second glass of prune juice. So tomorrow is weigh in for me at WW. Believe it or not I'm excited.
Old 08-25-2006, 06:09 PM   #22  
Janice

WELCOME LAURA,
I will be waiting up her in Ontario, Canada for you to arrive on your Donkey.
I don't have that big of a back yard but big enough for one Donkey, and its fenced so he won't wander away before you ride him back home.
Old 08-25-2006, 07:59 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 211/180/140

Thanks for the laughs today, I needed them. Very stressful day, with the construction of the bathroom and multiple leaks! Such fun! I am ready for school to begin so I can get out of here!!! Did I just say, I wanted school to start? Remind me of that in October, when I am complaining about my students!
Old 08-25-2006, 09:20 PM   #24  

Hopefully I'll give the donkey a break and I'll find I'm a few pounds lighter this week. Weigh in is tomorrow! Good night all.
Old 08-25-2006, 10:33 PM   #25  
Losing it!

Since Dee has so much on her plate and Shelley & Cheryl are out of town, I'm leaving Janice & Suzy in charge while everyone is gone. I don't want to come back home to hear of any run-ins with the law or any unexplained pregnancies. YOU GIRLS BEHAVE, got it? LOL!

I hope you stick around Laura. It will pick up again after everyone gets back home.

You guys take care, I will see you Sunday night!

SMOOCHIES!
Old 08-25-2006, 11:45 PM   #26  
Losing it!

We just received word that a dear friend of ours is getting deployed Sunday. We knew it was going to happen, but we didn't know when. Suzy he is close I think to where Travis is...I hope Travis doesn't get the same news this weekend.
Old 08-26-2006, 06:37 AM   #27  

Welcome, Laura!! This is a wonderful group of ladies.

Mike and I ended up coming home last night. It would have been a waste to stay overnight. Becky had too many plans to share with her old parents. She has a roommate that is a moocher. Becky made a pot of soup for a bunch of the kids in the hall the night before. She had a small bowl leftover. She wanted Mike and me to taste it. Mike had a little, and I tasted it. We left to go buy some stuff at Walmart, and when we returned the moocher had eaten it. When Becky asked her about it, she said she didn't want it to get old. Becky's response was, gee, thanks for helping me out. This girl has no money for food. She only has the meal plan. I hope she will be an okay roommate. I would hate for any stealing to go on. Becky is going to have to leave her room door locked at all times just in case. I didn't meet the other girl, and the one right next to her room is a good friend of Becky's, so they are sharing quite a few things.

Gayle-Prayers to your friend and his family.

We ate at Panera in Tampa last night. We don't have one here. It was very good. I had some kind of salad with strawberries, romaine, oranges and pecans with a ff poppyseed dressing. Not sure of the points, but I don't think it was too bad, other than the pecans, which of course I had to eat every damn one!! I am paying this morning though because my stomach is doing pretty bad. I hate when I'm having a flare up. The only good thing is I might lose a couple of pounds. I'm going to try and walk today, then maybe a bike ride. See you on the exercise thread!!
Old 08-26-2006, 07:46 AM   #28  
Losing it...again!

Gayle ~ You're really on a roll....or was that a bun? A cinnamon bun maybe?

Travis is still in 29 Palms training...he should be back to Pendleton on or around the 28th of August. Then he will have 10 days leave and deploy to Iraq at some point after that. We're not sure of the exact date yet, but I doubt that they will send him before the 10th of September.

Debbi ~ Did you just say that you're ready for school to start?

Shelley ~ Welcome back! I'm sure Becky will make out just fine. She may have to lay down some ground rules for her roommate, but hopefully it will all work out and they will get along.

I'm spending the day quilting today. This morning I'm working with our junior quilting group with a few other ladies then we're all working on a charity project this afternoon. We have been making "cage comforters" for our local SPCA for the kitties and puppies to sleep on.

Have a good day everyone! Drink your water!!!
Old 08-26-2006, 08:08 AM   #29  

S/C/G: 211/180/140

Gayle, you are cracking me up!

Suzy, I can't believe it, but anything that gets me out of this construction zone, is welcome, even school!!! Have a great day today, quilting!

Shelley, hope Becky and her roommate can come to some sort of understanding. It is a hard thing, to live with someone who you don't know. Also, hope you feel better!

Well I should get moving and exercise. Then a day filled with more construction. The good news is, no leaks now!!! And planning on tentatively starting to put the tile up next weekend, so only one more week fo this!!!!!! Maybe I will have a functioning bathroom again, soon!
Old 08-26-2006, 05:38 PM   #30  

My weigh in was this morning. I had a 6.6 pd weight loss this week. Yahoooooooooooooooooo!!!
Closed Thread