Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2006, 12:11 PM   #31  
GmaTo8

Ladean - what a pretty name! And a big YAY for the .5 down. At first, I thought you were in maintenance after reaching your goal, but then I got it that you had stalled. Feels good to see the scales go downward finally, doesn't it? I had lost 85 pounds in 2004, gained 1/2 of it back, and now am trying to lose those pounds again. Even then, I won't weigh what the charts say I should weigh, but it would be good enough for me. I intend to do much better at maintenance next time!

Hope you others are doing well.

I am down 1.5 more this week, and happy about that. We're going out to eat tonight but I've allowed for that, and think I'll be ok.
Old 08-05-2006, 02:31 PM   #32  

Height: 5'1"

I've had my 40oz + all week. Feeling good about that.

So that's more than the 4days I was counting on.

Off I go!

Keep up the good work girls!!!
Old 08-05-2006, 03:01 PM   #33  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Thumbs up

Ladean...I was going to ask if you wanted to share your name. WTG on the .5 pound! And yes, you are right. I always dread any kind of exercise but after I do it I do feel so much better.

Jane...yay for the 1.5 pounds down! You are doing great! That's what I am going to work on next...the food. Not sure which should come first but I haven't been doing too bad with the food, not as good as I should be doing. I finally got the water and vitamins down and haven't had a problem with that, was just that two week break I took from exercising and now trying to get back on track. But you are doing good...keep up the good work!

Marti...WTG missy on getting that water!

How is everyone else doing, MaryKate, Jules, Sue?

Again, I didn't want to get up out of bed so early this morning but I did. Went for a 3.5 mile walk and it actually felt good. Not sure if I dread getting up that early more than having to walk by myself but either way...I did it! So that is four days of exercise in, not the 3 at It Figures like planned but I did walk that day. Next week I will get on track with the 3 (IF) and 2 walking days.
Old 08-05-2006, 09:53 PM   #34  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Still writing food down and trying to plan ahead, but it is so hard to make good choices...ugh. I got exercise 3 days, and will try for tomorrow too.
Old 08-06-2006, 05:28 PM   #35  
GmaTo8

Marti - woohooo for you making your goal!!

Cristi - yay for you getting out of bed when you didn't want to. And a 3.5 miles walk is a long way! No way could I do that all at once!

Sue - hope you got your walk in today.

I've done well today, so far, and don't see a problem finishing the challenge this time. Since I added 200 extra calories for today, it kept me from eating much, much more than that in the long run. Planning a treat seems to work for me.

I'm ready for the new week tomorrow!
Old 08-06-2006, 09:49 PM   #36  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

I did get in WATP today, so feel good about that. I am mounting a new attack for next week. I have planned 6 mini meals which should fulfill my need to "graze.' (It does seem like I will be eating all day long) I will continue to write down what I eat and see how this works for me. I actually made cards like flash cards, some with breakfast, some with lunch, dinner and snacks. Several of each catagory, so I can change them up every day. Should be fun to see if I can make good choices.

YAY Jane, Marti, Ladean and Cristina.
Old 08-06-2006, 11:14 PM   #37  
a work in progress

Welllllllll...I was doing ok the first few days of the week, but got stressed and lost my focus, and did NOT get 48 oz of water every day. So...as Scarlett O'Hara said, "Tomorrah is anothah day..." I'll start again Monday the 7th...goal is 2 24 oz bottles of water for at least 5 days this next week.
Closed Thread