Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2006, 08:25 AM   #16  
Jaded Lady & Mom of 2

S/C/G: 242/242/160

Height: 5'6"

Morning All! It sure is dreary here with this weather! I didn't get home last night until after 9 with the meetings at the schools - I should be totally whipped but I am actually in a pretty good mood today.

Had a WI yesterday -- no change (well ok -8 oz whippy LOL) Oh sorry --- my evaluation is either in June or July.

Angelia - your story reminded me on one of our science classes -- I totally made my bunson burner explode (we were evaporating water from salt water to see the remaining salt effect) -- well I left it burning & boom -- Did you know high concentrations of salt when a fire is under it will do that? Well you do now LOL

I have put my pump for my exercise ball in a safe place apparently as I need to pump up the ball and I can't find the pump! I did get a new Ab Assult dvd from Ebay last night for the ball workout - can't wait to get it.

Ok I have to go run reports for work & will be back on in a bit (work is interupting my play time here LOL)
Old 05-11-2006, 08:43 AM   #17  
ugggg.....

Angelia--I love the kashi cereal--I usually have it or two veggie sausage links on a piece of Ezekial bread from the health store. As far as being changed from hourly to salary--I was given no choice and no there are no bonuses just added stress and more responsibilities. Am actually looking into another supervisory credit card processing position at another local company--the pay for the same job is better than what I am being paid though I do make decent money for the area I live in.

Sue--i got very tempted with a co-workers birthday cake--it smelled really good--it was carrot cake--one of my favorites--but I was very proud of myself--I said I was trying to lose my hips not add to them...

Michelle ma belle--I once went to a Van Halen when David Lee Roth was the lead singer with five of us and a beer cooler in a Volkswagon bug. The concert was about an hour and a half away!! It was suppossed to be five girls but one of the girls got grounded and couldn't go so we took everyone's best friend Jimmy!! He said it was the best night ever!!

Robin--have you ever tried the pilates on the ball? My SLim-n-Tone was offereing a once a week Pilates class (which has been put on hold until fall) and the last one since it was just the instructor, the gym owner & me we di it using the ball. Very fun.

Marti-hope you have another good day!! I've got my cup of coffee gone (I should switch to green tea like Katie!!) and working on my first 20 oz bottle of water.

Kmberly--how's your friend?
Katie--hope all is going well for you and your arm is feeling better!

Last edited by jules1216; 05-11-2006 at 08:51 AM.
Old 05-11-2006, 10:55 AM   #18  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Good morning....I am actually feeling very perky this morning. I think it is because I was so good last night...no ice cream. I feel in control again.

Angie- I bookmarked your blog and will look at it later. Good luck with it! Yes, it does help to come here and talk about the weight issues. But I just have very little will power...so fingers crossed that I can so this.

Jules- Good for you on passing up the cake. DH ate the last piece of chocolate cake from Sun. I was pleased to see it go. Hope the job siuation works out for you.

Robin- Ever find the pump? I shudder to think of all the goodies I will find when we move...I am good at putting things away and forgetting where. Stay positive, the scales will move the RIGHT way soon.

Hi to everyone else. I am off to the Mall to return a top I bought (which looked better in the store than at home, go figure.) Then I will shop for groceries. It is rainy and gray today so my window washing is put on hold, DARN it.
DH is finishing the bathroom vanity for the new house. It is so pretty as was the first one.

See you all later. Have a wonderful day!
Old 05-11-2006, 11:01 AM   #19  
I can dream, can't I?

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/suetal...m?.dir=4320re2

I am hoping this will lead you to my photos. The new house doesn't look like much yet...but I will keep posting.
Old 05-11-2006, 11:01 AM   #20  
Losin' it forever!

Good morning, ladies! Glad to hear that everyone is doing well! It is very dreary here today too, which made wanting to get up this morning an issue, but we all survived it.

My friend came through surgery after 14 hours. Haven't gotten too much of an update other than that. I assume they will have to wait for biopsy results maybe to see if they got everything and how the lymph nodes looked.

Back on eating plan today thankfully!
Old 05-11-2006, 11:12 AM   #21  
NEVER Give Up:)

S/C/G: 260**212**160

Height: 5' 4"

Jules ~~ I went to 1 Van Halen and 2 Journey concerts my senior year, and we had SO much fun! Oh how those days are gone!
Old 05-11-2006, 12:05 PM   #22  

Height: 5'1"

Good Morning Ladies!!

This has to be quick, something is keeping me from staying logged online!!

I will post more later.

Just wanted to say good morning and hope you're having a great day today!!
Old 05-11-2006, 12:33 PM   #23  
ugggg.....

Michelle--I saw Journey too. My first concert was The J Geils Band--remember "Freeze Frame" from when you were high school....

Marti--Good morning to you and hope your day goes well--sorry you couldn't get on earlier!!

Sue--How exciting for you--you need to keep us posted with more pictures as the house progresses

Kimberly-so glad your friend came through surgery--here' to praying that there is nothing bad found in the biopsy. Yes, it is very dreary today in Hagerstown....I think it's suppossed to be like this all week.

DD & I are going out to lunch Friday at the Blue Moon Cafe near the college she goes to. (Kimberly--since you'll know where I am talking about--she goes to Shepherd and the cafe is right in Shepherdstown) we were going to walk around town and checkout all the "nifty" (her new word) little shops so hopefully the rain will clear up some.

Last edited by jules1216; 05-11-2006 at 07:09 PM.
Old 05-11-2006, 02:14 PM   #24  
Jaded Lady & Mom of 2

S/C/G: 242/242/160

Height: 5'6"

Michelle -- I have been to Billy Idol, Def Leppard, Van Halen, Alice Cooper and the Rolling Stones

Marti - Have a fabulous day!

Sue -- cool photos! Someday I would love to build our dream house. Keep them posted so we can watch the progress! How exciting!

Kimberly -- we are thinking of your friend and so glad surgery went well.

Jules if your weather is like ours (depressing) -- it is supposed to rain here until next Thursday - ugh! But then I say let it rain as on the 3rd my dd wants a luau for her birthday! 24 kids, must be outside LOL

I haven't found that darn pump yet, we are playing hide & seek and I am really cold! watch me go buy a new one & then find the old one. I haven't tried pilates on the ball yet. I have done the pilates on the floor and so far I really like the bun & thigh one - boy can you feel that one!

ok I have to go walk the building as it is still raining here. Well it probably wouldn't matter seeing how I got wet running to Target at lunch. But it is only 48 degrees -- too chilly! bbl
Old 05-11-2006, 02:20 PM   #25  
ugggg.....

Robin--try the Gaiam website--some really neat exercise stuff.
I saw Def Leppard, Quiet Riot, Loverboy, Judas Priest, Rush and the list goes on...I would have loved to have seen Alice Cooper ,my son would be envious too as he is a Alice Cooper fan and also LOVES Billy Idol. I got him a record player for Christmas and he is having fun going to Flea Markets and finding records--he keeps bugging me to go to my Mom's and get my old ones for him. He already has taken most of my old cassettes when he moved out....

Just passing by real fast!!
Old 05-11-2006, 04:16 PM   #26  
I can dream, can't I?

Well, I got wet..
I did get all of the errands finished and even bought a couple new T-shirts. I got tired of always having the same old ones to wear when I exercise. Maybe if I look good I will feel good.
DH finished the vanity and it is beautiful. Both bathrooms will have walnut vanities built by him. The 1/2 bath will have a pedestal sink.

Don't know if I will be back on tonight since we are going to a choir program that my DGD is in.

I have a question....if you go to the link with my house pictures, can you also look at the other 2 albums? If not I will go open them since one is family and one is furniture pictures.

See ya all later....
Old 05-11-2006, 07:10 PM   #27  
ugggg.....

Hi Sue--was pumping gas when the clouds burst open--rode home wet. I could only see five pictures and no other options but it may be just me..
Old 05-11-2006, 07:42 PM   #28  
Give me strength

S/C/G: 299/261/250

Sue, I can only see the 5 too,,,how exciting to be at this stage,,,Im envious.

Jules,,,Im going to go see Inxs at the end of the month...Tanner is excited,,Im ok. I saw Rob Thomas and well thats enough for me...lol I saw Loverboy once in a mall. I have seen Tears for Fears, April wine, Corey Hart, Default, Nickleback (story behind that one) Lighthouse Barenaked Ladies, and a few other country bands.

Kimberly Im so glad your friend came out of surgery,,,pleae keep us up dated.

Robin,,,go buy another pump,,keep the receipt cause then you will find your lost one...lol

Michelle,,,so whats it going to be tonight for you walk? 1. What would you do if you won 5 mill. or 2. Your dream vacation?

I ate clean all day and have most of my water in... I have a computer class to go to tonight,,,its justa refresher.
Old 05-11-2006, 08:03 PM   #29  
ugggg.....

Angelia--I LOVE The Bare Naked Ladies!!! I have their live CD and I would love to hear them in concert. I drank my water and will be going to Slim-n-Tone in the morning so I am on target.
Old 05-11-2006, 10:19 PM   #30  
I can dream, can't I?

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/suetalks/my_photos

Here is the link to all 3 albums. I need to add pictures to all of them.

(I will lock the 2 back up in a few days......)
Closed Thread