Old 05-11-2006, 03:01 PM   #106  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

WOW!! Look at all those posts! I'm a happy girl!

Off to get some art supplies for Ryan, seems he has the urge to create a painting masterpiece!! I think maybe he has taken after Mommy in the department! Any good ideas for those long days at the lake without a TV??I'll be going to the lake on the 19th and not coming home till all the food is gone! I usually take enough for a week, give or take a day. I'll be out there as much as possible so I won't be around here as much as I'd like. If I could afford a laptop I'd be takin' it with me!!
Have a great day!
W.
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 03:05 PM   #107  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Wow I just can't keep up with everything that goes on here!
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 03:48 PM   #108  

S/C/G: 191/176/143

Yesterday was not a good food day and today the scales are not my friend, at least I got my exercise points tho.
I can't seem to get the food thing under control, I used to be so good.
Nevermind today is a new day.
chaarli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 04:26 PM   #109  
Working on Hot!

S/C/G: 242/225/175

Wendy!get a good book. I plan on taking at least one with me..I also plan on taking lots of walks...

I have not snacks with me today...I want something to eat!!!
la3y_un1c0rn_37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 05:44 PM   #110  
Starting Fresh

I wont be able to get many exercise points in for a couple days... I hurt my knees
Old 05-11-2006, 08:32 PM   #111  
Enjoy the day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sotypical
I wont be able to get many exercise points in for a couple days... I hurt my knees
Sorry to hear that.

Hi all, popping in for a few. I have not done as much as I like this week. It's been rainy and allergies are THE WORST! I have been keeping my cals low though so hopefully it evens out. Will try harder next week
Brendalee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 07:23 AM   #112  
Michelle the Vegan

S/C/G: >207/under goal/150

Height: ~5'9" of Snark

Missed my exercise yesterday, hopefully I'll make up for it today.

SoTypical -- how did you hurt your knees? I have bad knees too and have to take extra care with them in general.... I hope they feel better soon!
Mrs Snark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 08:39 AM   #113  
Keep going Keep going

S/C/G: 240/191.5/150

Default Tgif

Hello Girls

Still Raining her it sucks. I think for another week to. Kids are getting restless.
Kickboxing was awesome last night. But with all this rain and my sleep apnea it's taking a toll on me.

Rosario - I always thought something was wrong with me to. But I think alot of people hve control problems. You just have to of something else to do or eat when the binge starts. Think Thinny. I bought those 100 calorie things (which in WW points its 2) and it really helped me out yesterday they have oreo or peanut butter they are really good with a big glass of water.

Ladytyger - How was that horse ride did you get your 2 points?

Chaarli - I hate scales to

Sotypical - Hope your knees feel better. I have bad knees so it sometimes sucks.

Brandy - Where are you your always the 1st to post
NikM789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 08:46 AM   #114  
Working on Hot!

S/C/G: 242/225/175

Hey ladies!!!!
Look at me with 2 points!!!!! I did it....

I really need to get moving I want to get 3 points for today....

Courtnie take care of your knees....I also have some bad ones and its not fun to have to get a shot in one of them trust me I know...but I have not had to have one sence I have loss so much ....Thats one of the preks of all this.

Brenda hope your allergies get better soon!

Come on Ladies lets get those bodys moving!!!!!! We need 3 points for today!!!!!
la3y_un1c0rn_37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 09:16 AM   #115  
Domestic Engineer

Whoo hoo I had a 9 point day yesterday! Ended up not having a healthy dinner (no dinner at home, just popcorn at the movie)- but WALKED to and from the movie (and actually ran some too) so that bumped up my exercise points by 2. Hopefully it's all good- lol.
Today I have a busy day. ILs are coming for the weekend and that means cleaning up the basement, making up the guest bed, finishing my laundry, figuring out a menu and shopping, etc. etc. Oh and the "weekend" usually means through Tuesday or Wednesday, lol. Trying to not to be too stressed. It kind of messes my exercise routine up, but I'm going to REALLY try to not let it.
ttyl!
jelynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 09:34 AM   #116  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Hey gals-Yes, I've been running late this whole week it seems like. No walk this morning, as it was raining. I ended up doing 2 hours of TurboKick instead. I finally got notification that I passed my certification to teach Turbo if I want to. Makes me feel so good to have officially achieved that goal.

I'm going to a comedy club/dinner tonight. I don't know anything about the comedian, but I'm looking forward to a night out.

Nikki-Glad your boxing is going so well still.

La3y-You go girl!!! You've kicked it up a notch !

jelynn-Wohoo!!! Wish I lived close enough to walk to somewhere other than a soybean field . What movie? I'm dying to see RV, the previews look hysterical.

Brendalee-good luck keeping those allergies under control. I guess thats one good thing about the rain, keeps the pollen count down.

Wendy-I am so jealous that you get to do so much camping. Craig and I have a hard time getting many trips in cuz he works all week, and I work almost every Sunday. Did Ryan make you a masterpiece with his art supplies?

sotypical-good luck healing up

chaarli-good job getting your exercise in

Hypnotiq-dance dance revolution looks so fun. I wish I could afford the system, but alas, I'll have to stick to my others.

Ladytyger-I haven't been horseback riding since I was about 11. It sure would be fun to try again.

Rosario-I'm the same way with the food binges. My worst this week has been ice cream. I can't seem to stay away, or keep it to a reasonable portion. Its a daily battle, but sometimes we can win it.

Sorry if I missed anyone. I gotta run and get a bunch of things done this morning. I hope you all have a terrific morning. I'll check back later this afternoon.
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 10:45 AM   #117  
Calorie-Counting Diva

Height: 5'1"

I hope y'all are doing great this morning. If you're up for a long read, take a look at my post in the Success Stories forum. Silly day yesterday
LadyFirelyght is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 11:21 AM   #118  

S/C/G: 236/230/140

Hey everyone. Things are crazy around here lately. Lots and lots of posts. I did so bad with food yesterday. I did good with breakfast and lunch, but when it came to dinner, forget it. And then, I ate again when my bf got home from work (12 am). I guess I had the munchies. Today is a new day and I'll do better. Think I'm gonna have a salad for lunch. I don't know what for dinner bc I'm suppose to make sourkraut and pork but I'm so sick of saurkraut. My bf loves it so I make it a lot. Maybe I'll get out some Chicken or something! Well, I have an appoitment today and then I'm going to work on my paper.
buckneram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 12:23 PM   #119  
Starting Fresh

Thanks everyone

I hurt them exercising TOOO much. I only gave them one day break and ran again so now they are pretty sore. I was also running in cheap shoes, so I went and got myself fitted for a real good pair. So I hope they are better soon so I can try them out! I am hoping to get an exercise bike on the weekend and at least I can use that, I like it better anyway!
Old 05-12-2006, 01:26 PM   #120  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Hiya! I think I would really like 1 night with more than 3 hours sleep no wonder I get sick so often, I'm seriously concidering a sleeping pill
We are going to make Nanny a Mother's Day card today, we got some neat stuff last night and I have a feeling that it's going to get messy around here, thank goodness it's all washable!
Have a great day!
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote