Old 05-02-2006, 09:39 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 193.5/ 193.5 / 141

Height: 5'3

Default Girls w/ Goals July 4th Challenge 2wk

Hey ladies well I lost one pound I wish it was more for all the work I did but I lost that a start. Hope you all did good this week. Not sure what happened to everyone yvette, aimin, judy I guess they needed something different well I may be the only one left by the end of this challenge. Thanks again for our new people. Well everyone stay focused this week and I will continue to move forward.
Stacey
Stayc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 09:55 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 186/172/130

Height: 5.0

Default hey there

i joined 3fc 3 weeks ago (about), and I think at the time I joined this thread, lol, but then couldn't find it again. So joining or rejoining....I've lost about 2lbs
since then. My goal is to try to lose at least 10 by july 4th....and hopefully a whole lot more!
hugs
tracyg
tracyg40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 03:42 PM   #3  

Welcome Tracyg, glad your here. your goal sounds great !! Good luck and check in on Friday for Food for Thought. Have a great week !! Are goals are close. I really need to get down to 130 cause I am only 5"3 but 140 is okay then I will change if need be. Where are you from ?
Stacey
Old 05-05-2006, 05:53 AM   #4  
yvette120

Hey Stayc I'm back I have been going through some type of emotional stress. I have gained quite a bit of my weight back and I just wanted to give up but I've changed my mind I am not going to give up and if that means starting over than so be it. I weigh as of today friday 202 pounds. Congrats on the weight loss StayC have a great week ladies.

yvette120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 05:06 PM   #5  

Hey ladies well I have had a bad week myself going threw emotionally drama mtself so Yvette I understand but I am glad you didn't give up , you can do this I somethimes think , if I did get to goal will all my self hate go away or is it ( my weight) well I thought I would give some Food For Thought.
The average women must complete only 30 min of exercise 3 days a week , this will give you a 65 % chance not to develop Obesity related health issues and I thought I need to work my butt off.
Also, do these three things and you increase your life by 10 years - YEAH
1- Exercise 30 min 3 times a week
2- Weight train 30 min 2 days a week
3-Eat 3 meal a day w/ two snack between.

Dr Showstrue. Well Have a great weekend !! Stay focused on yourself !! tueday weigh in's .
Stacey
Old 05-07-2006, 06:51 AM   #6  
yvette120

Hey StayC I was talking to my sister and I am going to buy myself an article of clothing if I can exercise for 4 days a week for two weeks then I will buy me an outfit. So my exercise will start today on Sunday. Congrats on your pound being gone. You have loss 4 sticks of butter this week. Kick butt this week ladies and we will reap the benefits.
yvette120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 07:49 AM   #7  
soon to be hot momma

Never give up NEVER!!! Remeber you guys are worth every drop of sweat you produce!!! HUGGGGGSSS
fatgirlnomore! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 11:35 AM   #8  

Thanks lady SAME TO YOU !!! We miss you HUGS !!
Stacey