Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2006, 11:55 PM   #46  
kitty Momo

That is so sweet Ellen, thank you

I am going home and to bed. Tomorrow is 1/2 a day with the workshop and it is over! They are serving breakfast - yum, no lunch though.

Kim- I think we only know a depression that she suffers from and she was put on prozac. She obviously has no coping skills and I don't blame her because she wasn't taught that by her parents. She has gone from A's,B's to D's & F"s this year.
It doesn't help that her best friend stays up all night on the computer and hasn't gone to school in a year, her mother lets her her smoke
and she is into that gothic crap.

Anyway, she (Rach)will be diagnosed where she is at now and that will be a relief. She obviously is suffering something, poor thing.

Was that you Jane??? lol I just knew it came from somewhere, liked it so much I put it under my ID.

K- going to bed!!!!! Chat tomorrow.
Old 04-26-2006, 12:29 AM   #47  
Closed

GOOD NIGHT GIRLS
I JUST LOST MY WHOLE POST, SO I AM GOING TO BED NOW,
Old 04-26-2006, 12:51 AM   #48  
Pending Email Confirmation

Wink

Hi Cristina ~ Yes those are my DD's in the avitar, and thank you so much for the nice compliments...
Old 04-26-2006, 03:12 AM   #49  
Give me strength

S/C/G: 299/261/250

Susan, I hope they get to the bottom of this with Rach...

Jane,,,probably 20 years ago I banged my knee on my car door,,,didn't think anything of it,,it hurt but after a few minutes i was ok...a week or so later,,,it was so swollen and it would lock. Went in and had x-rays and I had fluid in the knee and was told it would eventually go...and it did.

Tonight i finished,,,the Jafar cape,,Sultan's tunic, and the genie's turbin. I could make another 10 turbins but just can't find the time.
I will be glad this show is over...lol Starting to not like ungrateful kids.
Old 04-26-2006, 06:36 AM   #50  

Height: 5'1"

Goodness Gracious!!

How do I keep up w/you girls??

Susan--I am so proud of you for being strong. You really have your hands full w/your DD and I can't even begin to imagine how you're coping. I think it's great that you still come here to post w/all that goes on! Always know we have hugs waiting for you!

Ellen--That Teddy Bear pic has got to be one of the cutest!! Where do you find these pictures at?? Sorry you keep losing your post. Have a good night and sweet dreams.

Jane--I don't remember you mentioning hurting your knee...you probably did, I just can't remember. Hope it heals quickly. Love the photo of the birds. We don't have Cardinals here in Oregon. Just Blue birds and Blue Jays. I remember the first time I seen a Cardinal....I was in Illinois. You have never seen such a site! A girl just going nuts over a bird. (I was really excited)
As for the trees. As I mentioned, they were about 92ft, and that was after they topped it. They were starting to lean. And my landlord didn't want to see it get downed by wind. So he downed it first. It always worried me so I'm happy they're getting to them.

Kim--Crabcakes are so good. I have never made them though. Do you have an easy recipe??

Michelle--Your DD's are beautiful. How old are they?? Hope you start feeling better soon! Hugs your way!

Cristina--I need to drag my bike out this weekend. That is a personal goal of mine. I may have to look into getting the WATP tapes soon. I need a variety, but I also need direction. I need some one there telling me to "do it" So a tape would be nice. I need to also get my pilates tapes out. Sheesh...all these things I have and here I still struggle to get to goal. What is wrong with me???

Angie--Do you ever get tired of doing the work? Not necessarily the people you're making the costumes for, just making them in general. I think the costume designer should be the most appreciated person in the theatre! W/O you guys....we'd have to visualize in our heads what they're suppose to look like. I still want you to come over during halloween and fix me up as a fairy!

Hello to anyone I may have missed.

I was going to try and make this quick....but instead I wrote a novel!

Ok...off I go. Need some sleep.

Hugs!
Old 04-26-2006, 06:40 AM   #51  

Height: 5'1"

Just realized that it's time to move on....

See you at 183.
Closed Thread