Old 04-24-2006, 11:34 AM   #31  

Susan

Susan on't you wonder why you do things like this to yourselves? I am not one to beat myself up or moan over what I have become, because it is ridiculous to do so, but I can't say I am not angry with myself. Anyway, doesn't matter now in the least.

LeeAnn: Did your dd enjoy church service? It is hard for little ones to sit still most of the time.

You all have a great one today. It is beautiful here and in the 70's but going to be 80 today I think.

Everyone have a good day today.

Faye
gma22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2006, 12:33 PM   #32  
It is what it is...

Afternoon Girls - I am so tired today, Mondays always hit me hard as I have slept in all weekend, I slept in until almost 1:00 on Saturday ( I know that is
awful especially since it was so beautiful this weekend ) and I hardly ever sleep in past 10:00 or so ... I was having a really lazy day! I did end up finding some nice patio furniture at Lowes that me and dh liked, we got it set up yesterday afternoon, I really like it.

Faye - I am so glad that you and Jack have decided to get back on plan and lose some weight. I know all to well how much weight you can put back on when you are not watching it ( as I do every Thanksgiving through Christmas ), so do not beat yourself up about it ...we will not think any less of you, just put your true weight up on your signature and start working on it. I hated to put that 200 number back up there since I worked so hard to get back under 200 - but I got myself there and I had to own up to it and share it... it is just a number after all ... good luck !!!

Leann - Congrats on your loss !!!

Amanda - I miss you !!!!

Julie - Hi !!!!

Susan - good job on your losses too !!!

Hope you all have a great day, it is going to be another great one weather wise here today ... high of like 72, perfect !! but it is going to be like 56 and rainy tomorrow ... oh well I will take it ... later all !!!
Satine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 07:43 AM   #33  

TUESDAY: Today is Target Tuesday and our target this week is SLEEP! Many of us do not get the amount of sleep needed because of work issues, children, medical, whatever. We need to do a better job of this as our body responds to proper sleep in a positive way. Let's try and make sure we get proper sleep even if that means missing out on our favorite show to do so!

Faye
Carri
Susan

Carri: Glad you finally found a patio set. I love to go out and sit at mine when it isn't too hot or the bees don't want to get me. We have a yellowjacket hive somewhere around and they come to feast on some flowering bush I have that smells heavenly. (I am mr orange thumb so know nothing about flowers, plants etc.) Jack and I take books out in the evening on the weekends and grill out and read. It is really nice. Carri, I have to say I am very embarrassed about putting my weight on my signature, though I guess I should. I am so darn mad at myself when I think I was close to 300 when I started going back and forth. I guess I should just do it and get on with it.

Well, we have new neighbors on the left of us now and looks like little kids, but so far it has been really quiet. The other side, hasn't had one person even look at the property and who would it is such a mess.

Well, I need to start with my water and get in a walk or on the treadmill for a few minutes. I have to take it slow again. Our pool opens in just a little over a month, so I am looking forward to that again.

Have a great day!

Faye

Last edited by gma22; 04-25-2006 at 03:16 PM.
Old 04-25-2006, 10:09 AM   #34  
It is what it is...

Morning All ...

Faye, I am very proud of you for putting your stats back in your signature, I know it was hard, it was hard for me when I gained back around 20 pounds at the end of last year... but we go on, and you will be doing GREAT soon !!!!

I had a 3 pointer yesterday ... just had some grape nuts cereal and now I am so thirsty - off to get water ... talk to you all later , have a good OP day!!!
Old 04-25-2006, 11:25 AM   #35  
2006 - Panda Remix

Hi guys!

I am still really struggling with depression and comfort eating I am afraid. I am doing my best, and have made improvements but am really struggling to find that determination and motivation I had this time last year. I am my own worst enemy because on the one hand I look in the mirror and think 'I am so fat and ugly and it is making me feel miserable', but at the same time I'm reaching for the phone to order a pizza, even though I KNOW it is the absolute worst possible thing I could do! My self esteem is pretty much at rock bottom at the moment, I am ready to burst into tears every time I see myself or think about how I am looking. I have lost that self confidence I had where I was feeling good about myself and saw myself as an attractive curvy woman. It's funny how our minds work isn't it? I am no heavier or fatter than I was then, but my mindset has shifted into a negative one and now I feel fatter than I've ever been - even though I am 50lb lighter!

The good news is I am getting on with my life - I am still going to the gym, am busy with my IT course at college and am getting everything prepared to sell some stuff on ebay to make a little extra money for myself. Talking of the gym - on Saturday I did TWO classes in a row! I did my usual Legs, Bums & Tums class, then tried a STEP class straight after. I was fine, although the step moves were rather complicated to follow! The LBT class is mainly toning, so I more than felt up to some cardio after - I felt great afterwards! So my fitness is obviously going from strength to strength - I am just letting myself down with my eating.

I pretty much stayed on track yesterday - except one chocolate bar! Today, I resisted the cheese in the supermarket and am managing to stay OP so far - I'll just have to take it one day at a time.

FAYE - I am really pleased for you hon! You can achieve great results when you fully commit - so you'll have that weight shifting in no time!

CARRI, SUSAN, LEE - Congrats on your losses, you are all doing great!

JULIE - Hi!

Love Amanda x
Amanda Panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 03:11 PM   #36  

4 points for yesterday. Had to go to dentist for crown and my mouth still hurts today.

Taking DH for emergency sonogram on his leg tomorrow afternoon. I wish they would do something before it gets any worse.
QuilterInVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 04:21 PM   #37  
It is what it is...

Amanda - Do you not take anything for your depression? I would not know where I would be without the meds ... they have helped so much, if you are not taking them you should check into it if you can afford to - no reason to suffer needlessly ... hope you are feeling like yourself again soon !!!

Susan - Hope all goes well with dh tomorrow.

Just checking back in, almost going home for the day ...
Old 04-26-2006, 10:46 AM   #38  

Faye, where are you? You are always here bright and early to get us started.

Had 4 points for yesterday.

Amanda, don't beat yourself up. Take care of yourself with a little pampering. You are a good and worthy person and not a number on the scale. You are keeping up your exercise program and that is great. Maybe you should take a break from your current diet and try a new one for a week or two just to shake things up.
QuilterInVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 10:49 AM   #39  

... better living through chemistry...
!I'm all for it!

Hey ladies! Glad to see so many are back!

I SO blew my program to smithereens for the last two days. It seems that I was thinking "Wow, I did such a good job that I can celebrate with a binge!!" Pizza (albeit vegetarian, but still), crackers and cheese, oh bad me.

Bad Lee! Bad! Go sit in time out! Heh heh...

What is it about getting sick and losing weight? Makes me want to get sick... hmm... how about dysentery (sp)? Add malaria, and I'm sure to lose those last 25 in a hurry! Darn checkbook.. can't afford a plane ticket to the right places to get them!

Have a fabulous day, girls! We work too hard not to deserve it.

-Lee Ann
SuGyong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 11:19 AM   #40  

WEDNESDAY: Today is Wednesday's woes so go ahead and gripe!

Sorry I am late. My woe is tornadoes in our area last night caused our server to be down until just now. I have been working on both computers since 7 this morning and just got it up and going.

Faye
Susan

Amanda: Come on back and post here everyday girl! We need you no matter how you are doing. Sounds like you are having the body image/self image problem. You need to KNOW that you are beautiful and you have worked so hard to get the lbs you have off. Just because you have had some hard times, don't let them get you down and don't start seeing stuff in the mirror that isn't there!

Susan: how is hubby doing? I know you are anxious to get his leg fixed up. Hope things get better soon for him.

LeeAnn: Naughty naughty, but Pizza, how do you get past that? Luckily, Jack does not like pizza much so we don't have it here often unless I order it online for lunch and I am trying to keep my fingers off the computer with regards to that!

Carri: I used to love grape nuts, but not so much anymore. I have started eating oatmeal with sugar free syrup on it every morning. It does help a bit with hunger, but I am having a time of it and will for awhile. Sometimes you just have to buck up and bite the bullet until your body gets used to not so much sugar.

Everyone have a great day!

Faye
Old 04-26-2006, 12:40 PM   #41  
It is what it is...

Afternoon All ... glad to see everybody is back and checking, wait have we heard from Julie lately?

I had only a 1 pointer yesterday, late last night I had a slight binge and had vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup, Fritos, pistachios, and pepper jack cheese ... wonder anything is left in my house, ha ... but oh well, back on today ... I don't cheat often enough

Faye - Yes, I like oatmeal too. I do not envy you with starting back on the diet, I always feel so bad, headaches and hunger and sugar and fat withdrawal ... but you should feel better after about the first week or two...
good luck !!!

Lee - I LOVE pizza, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it !! As Amanda knows ( and she loves
it too ) ... it is such my trigger food ... so I have to try and stay away from it or binge ... no inbetween ...

Susan - Hope all is going well with dh.

Talk to you all later!!
Old 04-27-2006, 06:31 AM   #42  

DO NOT POSTER HERE, BUT JOIN US AT #129

Last edited by gma22; 04-27-2006 at 07:14 AM.