3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   I don't Wanna be a FAT girl (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/80181-i-dont-wanna-fat-girl.html)

Ready2ShedLBS 04-03-2006 10:41 AM

I have a 10lb goal by April 30. So I guess I could join in here, I havent weighed myself yet, I will though. Probably no change, yet.

For those of you who are doing the low carb thing, is it something that you plan to do your whole lives? What carbs do you eat? Just curious. Kudos to you all I would totally fail on a low carb diet. I just decided to eat the right carbs. My bread is 90 cals, 1.5g fat, 5g fiber per slice. When I eat pasta its whole wheat, and fruit. I could never cut or limit that. So I guess you could say I cut simple carbs, I eat complex carbs now. Good Luck to all!

sotypical 04-03-2006 01:51 PM

down 1.8 pounds! whooo!

Rosario 04-03-2006 03:30 PM

I'm up 2lbs. Blah!!!! I went out with my bf and gorged on pina coladas and carribean food. bad food+no excercise=2lb gain. but it's also TOM, so maybe that has something to do with it. it sure had something to do with me stuffing my face with chocolate. but it's okay. i just have to get back on and I know I'll be down for next week.

it seems like everyone else had a loss. good job guys and keep it up!!!

Ready2ShedLBS 04-03-2006 04:39 PM

I weighed, I am down 1.6 :encore:

You have a great attitute Rosario, and thats going to take you far, Im sure it has something to do with it being TOM. Im next in line and not looking forward to it.

From what I hear is we burn more calories when it is TOM than normal, I dont know how true that is, but that sure would be nice since I seem to have a bottomless pit when its that time. Besides who can resist Pina Coladas?

Cammie2u 04-03-2006 09:59 PM

Lose 10 pounds by April 29th? I am in!!!

I am on the South Beach Diet...I have added protein shakes to help make sure that I am getting enough protein in...sometimes it is hard to make all those meals & snacks you're supposed to have while on the South Beach when you don't have time.

This is my first post...you all seem like a wonderful group of people! I hope to motivate others and be motivated!!!

Cammie

Carbprincess 04-04-2006 06:39 AM

Cammie2u: Welcome to our little challenge!! we will do this together!! it's always best when you've got people supporting you!! :D

Ready2ShedLBS: WTG!!! :carrot: that's 1.6lbs gone forever. Can't wait to see your losses for the next week! :)

Rosario: Don't worry about the 2 lbs gain honey. Everyone falls off or goes off track sometimes. We can't be perfect all of the time. I agree with Ready2ShedLBS, TOM does really play a role in it!! :) You're attitude is great, you'll be back on track in no time!! :)

sotypical:
losing feels great doesn't it? GREAT work!! ;)

deeinthekeys:
Maintaining is better than gaining!! Just keep on track and you'll see the lbs come off! :D

Lady Jackyl: Great job on your loss. Can't wait to see how you're doing at the next weigh in! :D:carrot:

Katyan: Not losing is ok. I remember when I was low carbing 2 years ago, some weeks I lost nothing while other weeks I lost up to 3 lbs. It totally depends on your body! :)

Rosario 04-04-2006 09:04 AM

good morning gals!! hope everyone is doing good today. I'm back in the saddle today and hopefully it will be a good one.

carbprincess-how'd your shopping go? did you decide on a size for your dress??

sassybiscuit 04-04-2006 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooblessed2Bstressed
I'm in! I turn the big 3-0 in August and want to lose 50 pounds by then! I know, I know, I'm crazy but, I just can't carry this weight into the next decade. I haven't always been... you know! :) I was overweight when I got pregnant and gained 65 pounds with my daughter lost all but about 20 pounds and 3 years later, gained 40 with my son, and lost some but still need to lose what I gained in that pregnancy plus weight I had to start with. All in all I need to lose about 70 pounds.

I turn the big 3-0 in June and am focused on the same thing. Hoping I can be about 180 by then. Pregnancy also played a role (abeit a small one) in my current weight. I TOTALLY understand where you are coming from! It's nice to hear someone else say the same thing! :hug:

purplecrush 04-04-2006 09:35 AM

Good morning all! I weighed in today and i lost 4.2 lbs!! Im so excited! All that water and exercise really paid off this week!! I wish I could keep losing 4 lbs LOL

Rosario 04-04-2006 11:35 AM

great job purplecrush. looks like hard work does pay off :) keep it up!!!

Carbprincess 04-04-2006 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosario
good morning gals!! hope everyone is doing good today. I'm back in the saddle today and hopefully it will be a good one.

carbprincess-how'd your shopping go? did you decide on a size for your dress??

Well we finally came to a decison and picked one dress. 6 girls shopping for one dress is **** lol :D

I'm getting measured this week. Im going by myself so I'll talk to the salesperson about it. The dresses we picked are made really really big. I got into a size 4 (probably an 8 in real dress sizes) but couldn't zip it up all the way. I'm figuring i'll need about an 8 so i'll probably ask for a 6 :)

Carbprincess 04-05-2006 06:38 AM

wooooohooo!!

although today isn't our official weigh in day.. I'm at 151lbs today.. I'm 2 lbs away from the 140's!!! (one of my mini goals). Oh gosh, I can't wait to be in the 140's again!!! :D

once i'm at the 149ish mark i'll feel like i've actually made progress!!!!!! :carrot:

Rosario 04-05-2006 08:43 AM

Great Job carbprincess. you tackle those 2 pounds and get to where you wanna be. keep up the good work!!!!

dan1st 04-05-2006 10:53 AM

purplecrush, 4lbs in how many days?

purplecrush 04-05-2006 11:42 AM

dan1st- I lost that in a week. I weigh in on Tuesdays.