3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   I don't Wanna be a FAT girl (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/80181-i-dont-wanna-fat-girl.html)

boatingmommy 03-30-2006 05:03 PM

Good afternoon, everyone. Well, so far I am into day two. I have been journaling everything I put in my mouth, which really does make you aware. I am trying to fill out a food chart for each day, and count (as close as possible) the calories and fat grams. I have my annual physical in two weeks, and if I don't lose this time, I am taking my information to the doctor to find out if there is something wrong with me.

I am trying to figure out what triggers the weight gain for me. I am mostly just modifying the amount of foods I eat, and trying to stay away from the sweets. I am finding that the older I get, the bigger my sweet tooth, and consequently my butt!!!:o I have also got to battle the beer bulge. I know that drinking beer on the weekend has not been a helpful factor. So, I don't want to totally give it up, but I really do need to cut back.

I woke up this morning and did the WATP 2 miles first thing. I hope to get another video in before dinner! Take care all!
Oh, and by the way, weighing in on Sundays work for me!

whizaninny 03-30-2006 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuilterInVA
If you want to be successful, don't think of yourself as being on a diet. Think of this as permanent lifestyle changes.

This is exactly why it's working for me this time. Exactly.

Claire0810 03-30-2006 09:04 PM

i want to join in :) although i seem to be sticking at one weight, it doesnt want to shift, i lost 44ib or something like that and now i dont seem to be able to get past the weight im at now.. im counting calories, im trying to only eat 1400 calories a day, but i must admit i have a few bad days :( today i had a weakness for doughnuts and i cant resist vegetable chow mein :(

n2lose 03-30-2006 10:38 PM

I am up for it! 10lbs by April 29, 2006. This will be my first challenge.

Lady Jackyl 03-30-2006 11:02 PM

Well before I seen this post I put up an April challenge but now that I see this one Im up for it... :carrot: I need a motivator something to keep me on my toes and I know having to tell others how I did for the month will help me out greatly.

purplecrush 03-31-2006 12:13 AM

Hey all. Im all up for this challenge! I love these things! A little about me. Im doing WW and since Jan 3 ive lost 26 lbs. I have alot to lose but I will get there slowly but surely!!! My weigh in day is on Tuesdays but I can weigh on Sundays if it will be easier.

Carbprincess 03-31-2006 06:31 AM

Hey Ladies!!!

Glad to hear everything is doing good on your end!!! I'm doing well also!! On plan :D

Welcome to all the new posters, and yes you are all welcome to take part in the challenge :carrot:

On a side note, i'm currently experiencing a little "dilemma" and would like your input!!!!!!! I wrote a pretty long entry in my blog and you can view it here

I'm really not sure what to do, so any input would be greatly appreciated!! You can either leave me some comments/suggestions there or here. Actually maybe it's better to comment on my blog so we don't fill up this thread with my completely unrelated issue!!!!! :D

thanks so much ladies!! you girls are all inspiratons to me!!!!!!!! :hug:

Rileyrooz 03-31-2006 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carbprincess
how's about every sunday ??? :D

I will weigh in on Sunday, post on Monday.

Rosario 03-31-2006 08:39 AM

carbprincess-wow, that's a tough one. I think you should get the size in between. It's always better to have a dress a little bigger than too small. And I'm sure a little alteration will not change the style of the dress much. But if you are really determined and think you can get down to the size 10 by July, you should go for it and get that one. A little motivation never hurt anyone. I don't think I helped much but it really is up to you and what you think you'd feel comfortable in.

Carbprincess 03-31-2006 08:46 AM

thanks rosario.

It's not really about fitting into a size 10 per say. It's more about retaining the styles of the dress. I'm just worried it wont look right after it's altered. :(

Carbprincess 04-01-2006 06:05 AM

hey everyone!!!

Just wanted to say HI!!! hope everyone is having a great weekend so far. everything is well on my side and I spent a whole day shopping yesterday. I must say it was pretty exhausting... but on the up side, I did get in tons of walking which was great!!

Tomorrow is our first weigh in and i'm soooo excited to see how well everyone is doing!!! :D

hope everyone is having an awesome weekend!! talk to you all soon!!! :carrot:

Carbprincess 04-02-2006 06:55 AM

1st weigh in!!

Hi everyone!!

Well it's our first Sunday weigh in and I have some good news to tell all you ladies! :carrot:

March 27th: 156
Today: 153

So i've lost a total of 3 lbs so far!!! :):D :p

Katyan 04-02-2006 08:06 AM

well I'm 84.5 kilos, lost nothing yet, I need to work that out into pounds for the future

well done for your loss :)

Lady Jackyl 04-02-2006 11:07 AM

Ok I weighed in a few days ago on another thread I was 139.5 somehow when I got on the scale just now it said 138.5 :carrot: it may be water weight but heck I'll take it. Down 1 pound :) And congrats on your loss CarbPrincess

NavyWifeDee 04-03-2006 06:30 AM

Good Morning!

Well, sorry that i've been MIA for a few days! Glad to see everyone is doing well, and sorry I missed the weigh in. No loss yet, but maintaining, and TOM is here, so hopefully will be down some when that is over, I am really bad about retaining water.

Dee