Old 03-30-2006, 09:26 PM   #76  

S/C/G: 236/230/140

I want a tatoo of a guitar on the back of my shoulder so bad. However, I pass-out when I have to get blood tests, so I don't see a tatoo in my future!
buckneram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 11:04 PM   #77  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Sounds nice! Can't wait for it to heal enough to see some pics!!

That tat with the ankh is on my ankle,just a little higher up as most! I want to add a band around the bottem of it eventually, maybe my sons full name in calligraphy or something like that!

Well, I'm going to bed early tonight so I'll see ya all tomorrow!
W
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006, 12:47 AM   #78  
soon to be goddess

S/C/G: 236/216/17?

Height: 5'7"

Just a quickie before I'm off to bed.....
for those interested in seeing my tattoo design, its on tattoofinderdotcom and the artist is Terri Fox. The name of it is called "fragile purple butterfly" and is on pg 6 of the butterfly section. Not sure how long you would have to wait if I did a picture...hehe, I'm soooo computer illiterate. Anywho...lots to see on that site for sure. I've cleansed it and put the lubriderm on as reccommended so we'll see how I am in the morning. Night all.....
angel-eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006, 01:16 AM   #79  

Very nice! I like it!

Angela~ I get like that sometimes too when blood is drawn lol!! It's different...hard to explain. I hate needles too EEK!
Old 03-31-2006, 08:25 AM   #80  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Morning all

angel-eyes-Like your design. Very nice. What a fun site to explore!

Dinner turned out pretty good last night! What a relief. I can't decide how I want to work out today. I kinda want to go to a friends class, but really would prefer to be done exercising before it starts, so I may just do some videos here. Rain is on the way so no bike ride today. Girls night tonight starts with a spa party. Never been to one before, but a friend started selling, so we're trying to help her get started. I will try to stay healthy, but am definetly having some wine. Well, off to explore

Have a great Friday!
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006, 09:11 AM   #81  

Height: 5'8.5"

LOL Wendy... my nurses are always surprised by me when I get blood drawn as I sit and watch closely what they are doing! I guess most people turn away. I hate it too... but if they are going to do it I want to see!!
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006, 11:08 AM   #82  
Fat-be-gone

good morning girls!!

bad day yesterday. i didn't even finish my SI6 dvd. and food choices weren't great either. but today is a brand new day. i've already done 40 minutes of Walk it off. i had to wake up at 6 in the am to do it, but at least it's off my to do list.

brandy-my tat is an aries symbol...you know the ram's head. lol glad your dinner came out good. it always makes me feel good when I try out a new dish and it comes out great. good thing my boyfriend likes to eat because I try out everything on him.

angel eyes-ur design sounds nice. i hope you post some pics up

well girls have a good and productive day!!!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006, 11:17 AM   #83  

Morning! I'm trying the getting up before 11am thing, and since I didn't faall asleep till around 4:30am I'm beat
Since I'm up I guess I'll get some gazelling in,I didn't think that machine was doing much good till I work up with a sore butt!
Have a wonderful day ladies!

PS~ I think I'm getting that cold again
Old 03-31-2006, 11:20 AM   #84  
Working on Hot!

S/C/G: 242/225/175

I am still thinking about the tat......lol I really think I will get it. I have one in mind I got to go look at that site see what I may like better....

Have a great day all....
la3y_un1c0rn_37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006, 11:33 AM   #85  

OH! do it! I've NEVER had any regrets about mine! If I did I wouldn't want more!! Careful though, they are addictive! teehee!
Old 03-31-2006, 01:32 PM   #86  

S/C/G: 198 (HW) 183 (SW) / 180 / 150

Morning Ladies

Well last night's dinner went well. I figured at the most I could have had was about 30 ounces of soup, it was lots of various kinds as it was a tasting type thing ... called Soup & Art. Each resturant provides about 1 ounce of soup and then you can browse art from different artist while tasting soup. It is a big fund raiser event here for Community Nursing program. Pretty fun.

This morning was my official weigh-in, and when the boyfriend and I take weekly progress pictures. Good news is I am finally down 1 pound. After two weeks of no change, it was good to see it moving again. But the pictures!! We compare week to week, and my tummy is actually going away, and I don't have the back fat fold anymore!!! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

So I am feeling great this morning. Hope to have a healthy eating day and do some power yoga tonight. I HAVE to get more exercise in. I can see that is where I am missing points. Next week we go to Vegas, and I already told the boyfriend that we should pack gym stuff so we can work-out at the hotel gym in the morning

OH and the really cool thing is last night both the BF and I passed up the bread table, the cookie table and the dessert table! YEA to saying no to temptation

Hope you all have a great day!!
Sassy8877 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006, 02:57 PM   #87  

Yep, I think I'm getting that virus again WHAA WHAA I'm still not 100% from last time.. My throat is starting to get sore and I'm starting to sneeze,I think I might have to go MIA on you girls if it does develope into what I had last time,I have to get over it fast and the only way will be bed rest and no strenuous activity Although I lost alot of weight from it last time! lol!
Ryan and I are going for a little nap, then I'm going to get some more exercise in before I have to forget about it for a few days
Catch ya later,
W.
Old 03-31-2006, 03:32 PM   #88  
Working on Hot!

Great job Sassy!!!!
Wendy take care of yourself....dont over do it!!!
Old 03-31-2006, 04:14 PM   #89  
soon to be goddess

S/C/G: 236/216/17?

Height: 5'7"

woohooo I lost 2 lbs!!! oh HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

After working out I stopped in for a few things at the grocery store and did a victory lap past the free dessert samples!!! hehe....I'm usually a sucker for a free sample but DIDN'T DO IT!!!

Wendy.....Happy napping!! Hope you feel better soon.

Sassy.....Vegas BABY!!! From what I hear you're going to need your runners anyway, the strip is very long and everybody walks it!! Great job on passing the tables of temptation!!!

Rosario.....Good for you for getting the excercise in early!!! Back on track with just a little sideline.
angel-eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006, 04:33 PM   #90  
Working on Hot!

Ok I am now in over drive...10lbs has got to be gone by May1st the tat will come when I get some more weight off I will do this when I lose 20lbs more so soon I hope I will be showing you all my new tat.......