Old 04-18-2006, 01:51 PM   #61  
Mommy9802

Wink Good Afternoon Ladies!!!

Good Afternoon Everyone!! WOW!! I am so sorry things have been so crazy around here....my MIL sister is in town so we have been spending alot of time over there just trying to visit while she is in town, TONIGHT me my MIL and her sister are going out for a "ladies" night, it should be lots of fun!!

Amanda: I LOVE YOUR NEW PICTURE! Is that Hailey?? Congrats on the pound that you lost!! I am so proud of you! Keep up the good work!!

Cynthia: Stay strong! I am here for you. I totally am with you, i am up a couple of pounds i need to get back on track. So far this week i am doing good. I am doing a plan called 8 Minutes in the Morning everyone should really check it out, he guar. 2 pound weight loss a week. And when i strictly stuck to it i lost like 4 pounds in my first week but then i had some issues at home and gained it all back but i am back and ready to go!!

Well ladies i am going to jump off here i will try and check in later if not DEFINTLY tomorrow! Have a WONDERFUL day!! Stay stron EVERYONE!

Alisha
mommy9802 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 05:30 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 264.2/264.2/150

Height: 5'5"

Good afternoon ladies. I hope you all had a nice Easter weekend.
I'm off to a bad start this week, I was sick all day yesterday and I have not eat hardly anything since saturday, and haven't exercised at all. I'm feeling better today, though, so Tomorrow I'm back on the bandwagon

Alisha, Yes that's Haleigh (before I got her hair cut, lol) I wish it had turned out better though Have fun on your Ladies night out!

Anywho, I have to get in the kitchen and finish dinner. Hope you all have a great day!
Jldsgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 09:00 AM   #63  
Pending Email Confirmation

Good morning Sahmmies!

Alisha: Thanks for the encouragement! That program you're using sounds good; is it an exercise or eating plan, or both? I could use a jump start myself!

Hey Amanda! Get back on that bandwagon right now, young lady! (How'es that for motivation?)

I'm doing fine here. We created a monster yesterday, though. The Sir has been playing with our golf clubs and we finally went to Wal-Mart yesterday and got him a set of those cheap plastic toy golf clubs. Now that's all he can talk about. He talked about his "golf-ball" when I laid him down for bed last night, he told me about his "golf-ball" when I went into his room this morning to get him up, and he hardly ate any breakfast before he wanted to get down and play golf-ball. He's obssessed!

Kids are so funny, I'm sure we were all that way at some point about something.

Talk to you ladies later. Cindy
CynthiaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 11:32 AM   #64  
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

I'm not going to try to read through everything I missed. These last few weeks of school are going to be hard. I have a lot of stuff to do.

I overdid it on Easter, but got right back with it yesterday. I ate good and got 45 min of exercise in. Today I'm going to the gym with my sister again. Then back home to do more homework.

I'll be so happy when all this hectic stuff is gone for the summer. My ear is feeling better this week. We got alot of rain and I think it is keeping alot of the allergens down, so I think it's been better for me.

Well gonna go back to the homework...Again!

I'll check back this afternoon when I get a minute. I have to babysit for my sister for awhile while she goes and talks to her academic advisor about her internship hours she has to do.

chris
chrily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 04:03 PM   #65  

Good afternoon ladies. I still have not exercised this week
The meds that the doc put me on for my IBS makes me feel so tired all the time...I've really got to fight through it. Tomorrow I'm going to work out the minute i get back from taking Christian to school. Calorie wise I have done pretty well this week...Hopefully I'll still see a loss on Saturday, despite my inactivity.

I hate to run, but i have to get some stuff done around the house. I'll talk to you ladies tomorrow!
Old 04-21-2006, 08:59 AM   #66  

Good morning Sahmmies!

Amanda: Sorry to hear about your health issues. Hopefully you'll get it under control soon, maybe the meds will help. Do you have diet restrictions for this condition?

I know what you mean about being tired, though. I've really had no energy this week. The puppy is finally sleeping all night, but she gets up at 5am with my hubby, he lets her outside to pee then puts her back in her crate and then she's up for good at about 6:30am. I know that doesn't sound early to some of you, but my son sleeps until about 8 or 8:30 so I'm used to sleeping late too! And I haven't been exercising, as I've mentioned before, so I've got little energy. Although this morning I'm drinking a rare 2nd cup of coffee and so I'll be hyped up for several more hours!

I can't wait for our garage sale to clear out our garage. Last year I had one with the neighbors next door and I made close to $500. I don't have anything big to sell this year so I don't think I'll make nearly that. But clearing out the garage will be payment enough for me. My treadmill looks so lonely, folded up in the corner behind a bunch of stuff!

Hope everyone is doing well and has a good day!

Cindy B.
Old 04-21-2006, 01:17 PM   #67  

Cindy, I love yard sales, LOL. So far I dont have any food restrictions, but I do have to write down everything I eat (which I do anyway for my diet) and note any tummy troubles. I cant find any real patterns to clue me in to what i am most sensitive to.

Yesterday, I finally went and had my hair cut. That was supposed to be my reward for reaching 200lbs and I did that weeks ago. I also go me a really cute pair of jeans from old navy. They make my legs look really great, but then again my legs were always my best asset. I finally exercised today. I did Billy's Boot Camp (basic) up until the middle of the ab exercises when my brother stopped by unexpectedly.

I hate to run, but I've got to go do some errands. I hope you are all doing well!
Old 04-22-2006, 11:12 AM   #68  

S/C/G: 220/167/135

Height: 5'1

Default I'm back...

Well, hello there ladies! So nice to see you all again! I am happy to say that I am back for the time being. Hubby will be back to work Monday - yay! I will get the kids back into our old routine. Never thought I'd miss our old rut, lol!!!
So, our trip to California was fine. My Grandma looks so fragile. I pray that I can make it out to see her again soon.
I ate so BAD!!! I mean burgers & fries and tacos and burritos and lots of other junk. I drank regular coke everday, all day... I thought I gained so much weight. I was 204 the day we flew out. I was 200 the day after we got home!!!! I am so happy and ready to get back on my exercise schedule.
better go feed the kids - more later

carafre
carafre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006, 06:05 PM   #69  

Good afternoon ladies!

Amanda: Good for you for pampering yourself! You deserve it. You are very brave to try on jeans in a fitting room. I don't care if I've lost or not, jeans are the toughest things to fit.

Carafre: Welcome back! We missed you very much! Glad to hear hubby is better. Sorry to hear about your Grandma, I hope she's not in any pain. Good for you for losing! You must have been active while you were out there.

Alisha: Hope you're still out there and doing okay!

As for me, I'm down 5 pounds from last week. I think it's because I've been active all week and hadn't been active in so long. We had our garage sale today and didn't make nearly as much as we did last year, but the garage is now cleared out and I'll be able to get on the exercise equipment again. I walked quite a bit today so I would say I got my exercise in for the day.

Well, the little guy is crying, he's got a yucky diaper rash and is pretty whiny today. Can't blame him, poor thing.

Talk to you soon! Cindy B.
Old 04-22-2006, 07:44 PM   #70  

Good evening ladies! Glad to see you back Cara!

Alisha & Cara congrats on your loss!! I'm down 2lbs this week to 195.4! I'm tickled pink, LOL. I've lost boobie, lol. I wish it would come off of my big ol' belly first!

Sorry to cut short, but DH wants me to go w/ him to Lowe's before they close. Talk to you ladies later!
Have a great day!
Old 04-24-2006, 10:57 AM   #71  

Congrats, Amanda!!
That is funny! I was just thinking last night, "gee, wonder why my breast are racing south so fast!!?" I think it's the weight loss, makes them look helpless!!!

Worked out today at Curves. Feels good to get back on track. Plan on walking today also.

carafre
Old 04-24-2006, 11:24 AM   #72  
Mommy9802

Wink Good Morning SAHmmies

Good Morning Ladies! How is everyone doing? Good i hope sorry for not stoping by more often things have just been so COOKOO around here. My MIL sister was in town for the last two weeks so we have been over there alot more, and then i am trying to get my house cleaned...like you know some good "spring" cleaning. It really needs it. Anyways enough about me, how is everyone! I have missed you guys!!

Cara: How is it going, how is curves? Are you still doing TAEBO?? How is that working?? CARA!! You go girl on the loss!! WOOHOO

Amanda: Your pictures are so cute!! How are you doing? Good job on the loss!! I am so jealous i am fixen to update my tracker to what my new scales say...even though i don't want too.

Cynthia: WOW!! Almost $500 dollars thats great!! Do you sell lots of big items?? When ever me and my MIL have one we make about $100 bucks.....you rock!! we suck !!

Chris: How is school going? What year of college are you in?? Are you taking summer classes??

Well ladies i do need to run, i will try and get on later, i really have missed you guys!! Take care!! And have a GREAT week!!

Alisha
mommy9802 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 05:34 PM   #73  

Good evening ladies. Sorry I havent posted in a few days. Christian is having a bad week at school, plus I had 2 meetings w/ Haleigh's school today. We set up her IEP for next year, and I got her registered for kindergarten while I was there. I havent exercised yet this week, but will be back on that bandwagon tomorrow. And I wont go into details (too embarrassed) but i have been eating HORRIBLY the last few days..

Alisha and Cara: Glad to see you! Hope you are both having a great week!

I've got to get off here and finish dinner. I'll check back in tomorrow after I exercise
Old 04-26-2006, 10:19 PM   #74  

Thanks for the welcome back. I guess I won't post for awhile until I get out of this funk. I'm not very positive right now and I have zero motivation. I really miss being here and posting but sheese, I am just so sad and mad and tired. I'll be ok soon. I haven't felt so down since post-partum (sp?) with my daughter. I am ok, just need some quiet prayer time! See you ladies soon!!

carafre
Old 04-26-2006, 10:55 PM   #75  

Good evening ladies!

Carafre: You take care of yourself and stay in touch.

Amanda & Alisha: You both sound so very busy! I'm ashamed that I'm not fitting exercise into my life, yet my life isn't nearly as busy as yours and you're both exercising! Good for you!

I think my monthly friend is about to make his visit. I've been eating non-stop for 3 days and I'm sure on Saturday I'll be sad when I weigh in.

The good news is I'll be leaving Sunday for 3 weeks, I'll be visiting my parents. Hubby won't be able to go, so it will just be me and the Sir. I hate to leave my husband here, but his work right now won't allow the time off. Somebody has to stay with the puppy anyway (lucky him).

Speaking of puppy, what a great sure-fire way to get exercise! She's getting older and to the point where she HAS to work off her energy or she'll be whiny and restless all night. So even if it's raining I take her for a brisk walk every evening, not to mention walking her during the day in good weather and playing outside with her and the Sir. It's quite good exercise!

Hope everyone is doing well. Talk to you soon!
Cindy B.