Old 03-23-2006, 11:19 AM   #46  
Fat Chick On a Mission

S/C/G: 297/275/102

Yes, you all are definately rubbing off! I actually went walking yesterday, walked to the park and one lap around and am pleased that I did so. Know what? It wasn't all that bad! Am still worried though, clothing feels a bit tighter but I have been counting calories...so...we'll see.

Angela
chickenbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 11:42 AM   #47  

S/C/G: 230/226/150

Does Anybody Know How We Would Go About Getting Our Own Forum Or Subforum Or Whatever Its Called? This Is Getting Kind Of Long And Confusing- Ya Know What I Mean???
B&LSMAMA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 11:50 AM   #48  

S/C/G: 248/208/160

Height: 5'4

I finally found this thread :O)Duh.... Been lost a few days now!! Anyways it's good to be back , looks like I missed a-lot didn't I?! Anyhow, I was reading the different diets in the diet forum, does anybody here know about the Sonoma diet or the Mediteranean diet?? They look alot alike, I'm wondering what the major differences are and if it's expensive to get your cupboards/fridge stocked.. I spent a ton of money when I did the low-carb diet for two and a half months, then I wasn't able to stick with it in the end and I gained back all the weight and a few extra pounds Anyways, any input is appreciated :O) Have a healthy day girls'
cherrylatte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 11:55 AM   #49  

Talking

yahoo my exercise is now done for the day ! am i the only one who feels that way after exercisng!
toofatforu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 12:12 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 230/226/150

Toofat - No you are not the only one who feels like that at all and CONGRATULATIONS!!! for getting it done!

Cherrylatte - I don't know anyting about either diet, and was wondering about them myself, and plan to check into them when i have the time...can you tell me a little about them - or is there too much to it?
B&LSMAMA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 02:12 PM   #51  

Good Afternoon Gang! It's good to see everyone working so hard, it is keeping me inspired to get off my behind and do something. So far this week I have really really blown it. Food has been way off and exercise is non existent. I decided to not beat myself up for the rest of the week and just go with the flow and just watch my portions and drink my water. Next week i plan to hit the ground running and get it all back together. It will be my first week off Effexor and I'm anxious to see if I'll be seeing results right away with out that in my system.

I love hearing about all the perserverance(sp?) here, everyone trying for as many minutes as possible and really feeling good getting it done. I need to do this, I don't know why exercise starts to scare me after I've stopped doing it for a long while. Once I'm going and on the right track, I absolutely love working out, love the way it makes me feel. I find that I actually eat alot better when I do exercise. So tell me why in the world would I ever be "afraid" to do it? I swear, sometimes I scare myself!

Alrighty, I'm out the door for a little bit. On the search for an easter gift for my brand new neice. Looks like I may be getting my doggy very soon, I'm SO excited!!!
desertdreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 03:19 PM   #52  

Well I wnet to Walmart searching for some books on these diet plans but had no luck , I'll have to go the bookstore , so overpriced at bookstores... Anyways I read some of the info in the diet forums, and from I could tell it looks like a diet based on whole grains, lots of healthy veggies and fruits..But that's all I could get, no meal plans etc..
I'm interested in learning more though,,hopefully somebody will read our posts and enlighten us some :O)
Old 03-23-2006, 04:42 PM   #53  
Working on Hot!

S/C/G: 242/225/175

"The Plan for life"
Try that book....I just had to stop in and see how you all are doing...
la3y_un1c0rn_37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 04:44 PM   #54  
Working on Hot!

S/C/G: 242/225/175

By the way Yall can take this to the support groups just come up with a name for your group and post a new thread....
la3y_un1c0rn_37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 05:09 PM   #55  

S/C/G: 317/305/160

Height: 5'7"

Cherrylatte - try your LIBRARY! They probably have the books or can order them in for you from another library.
Lyndyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2006, 06:24 AM   #56  
rambler

S/C/G: 296/225/170

howdy ladies, had to search a little but found us! Hope all is well with everyone today! It's friday and boy am i glad! ready to have this week over and start a new one! My husband went to the doctor yesterday and they kind of put the fear of God in him so i am hoping he is getting track again and that will certainly help me.

I have seen the Sonoma book in Sam's Club stores here, don't know if ya'll have them or not but you may want to check there. I agree bookstores can be ridiculous!

Gotta run, work to be done!
ELEM-PGF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2006, 12:26 PM   #57  

Default hi

good morning hope you all have a good weekend will post later this weekend on any weight loss.. and i better have lost weight!and yes once again my exercise is done for the day!
toofatforu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2006, 08:11 PM   #58  

S/C/G: 125/125/105

i wanna join too!
i've been yoyo dieter for a long time now, been anorexic, belimic, EVERYTHING. just for the sake of those 20lbs... arg i cant be more angry with myself
xfudge3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2006, 10:10 PM   #59  

Hi everyone :O) How's the weekend treatin' ya'll ?? I'm not that great today, but what's new?? It's the weekend and that's my "struggle" time!! I expect it every week, I know I'll survive and Tomorrow is always a new day right :O)
I decided not to try a new diet after all, I always tend to do that after I've been doing well with my calorie counting, then I spend a ton of $$ on a new diet and always end up regretting it and never being able to stick with it long enough to benefit.. Then I've gotta struggle to get back on track with my calories.. So I read some of the calorie counters posts and I found one called calorie cyclers/zig zaggers and it's great :O) You average out your calories for the week this way your allowed to take a day off, say every Saturday!! Perfect for me :O) I just averaged out my calories for last week and even with my "eat-a-lot" Saturday I was still within my weekly calories... Awesome... Ya'll should check it out... Good health girls'...
Old 03-26-2006, 05:40 PM   #60  
rambler

S/C/G: 296/225/170

Default still stubborn!

i need someone to just slap me up side the head and say get over yourself!!! can you do that through email? anyway, i have gotten a lot more exercise this weekend just through shopping, chasing kids and visiting some folks. Maybe that will help my incessant eating. does anyone have a suggestion on curbing cravings???? incessant, day long, week long, can never find the right thing cravings?? I am gaining weight again and just can't seem to stop eating. HELP!
ELEM-PGF is offline   Reply With Quote