Old 01-30-2006, 08:12 AM   #76  

Good morning! Hope everyone had a great weekend. I had a great day on Saturday, but then somehow -- and I swear I don't know how this happened -- a pint of Ben and Jerry's frozen yogurt wound up in my freezer. How strange. Despite that, I am down 1.5 pounds, which is a huge relief. It's been so long since the scale moved that I actually changed the batteries to make sure it still worked ok. I am hoping to hear back from the MD today to see if it's ok to start running and weight training again. I just bought a new bathing suit for my spring trip and the thought of wearing it in public is making me want to spend some quality time on the treadmill.

This has been a great first week -- thanks to all of you for the terrific motivation and encouragement!
Veerie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006, 11:50 AM   #77  
Also known as Tessa :)

S/C/G: 220/160/130

Height: 5'5

wtg Veerie on the weight loss! Keep up the good work.

lizz, that is too bad about no weight loss. Hang in there, and you have a great attitude to start this week!

Well, ladies it is Monday and a great day to start strong! I can't believe how well some people did last week, and i'm sure we are going to have weight loss for about everyone! Keep up the good work all!

Well, I surprised myself when I got on the scale this morning and I was down 2 lbs! I am finally 155 lbs! I really thought I wouldn't from this past weekend (not very good eating and basically no excercise), but I guess the beginning of the week paid off!

So, this Monday is starting off good so far. I had a good breakfast (1 point) and I'm working on my first glass of water. I'm also sipping at my coffee.
colaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006, 01:37 PM   #78  
banned

hi you guys!
wtg on the loses!! i didnt lose but i stupidly gave up and gained 7 plus an added 1 1/4 this mornin but im determined to lose 30 freakin pounds!!! i started a fresh chat thread so illl see ya there! hey tess we are twins...im 1 lb below you
andreaphilip3 is offline   Reply With Quote