3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   "Every-Day" 21-Day Challenge -- There's strength in numbers!! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/73018-every-day-21-day-challenge-theres-strength-numbers.html)

Tayja 01-22-2006 07:43 PM

i dont have proper proportions for something like a gazell, anything that moves my legs one way and my arms the other i cant do because my arms arnt long enough to get the full effect, i have short arms, my shirt sleeves are always like 1-2 inches too long on me

KarlaG 01-22-2006 07:55 PM

Oh, and as far as my target date? July 13th. According to Fitday, I think it is little over 2 pounds a week. If it takes longer, it takes longer--I know I didn't gain weight overnight.

Tayja 01-22-2006 08:30 PM

charmed is on commercial poped on real fast to let ya'll know

DAY FIVE COMPLETE !! :carrot:

redballoon 01-22-2006 09:04 PM

Three Cheers!!!

!!!HURRAH STEELERS!!!!
On to the Super Bowl!!!
:woo: :encore: :cp: :cp: :encore: :woo:

:dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

KarlaG 01-22-2006 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tayja
charmed is on commercial poped on real fast to let ya'll know

DAY FIVE COMPLETE !! :carrot:

w00t! I know you hate to drink water :bravo:

KarlaG 01-22-2006 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redballoon

!!!HURRAH STEELERS!!!!
On to the Super Bowl!!!
:woo: :encore: :cp: :cp: :encore: :woo:

:dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

Steelers played great....now go beat the Seachickens!
(I :love: Troy Polomalu--he's a USC kid)
How nice it is that Jerome can play in his hometown
(aren't my Donkeys nice to let him go?!?!?!)

Tayja 01-22-2006 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarlaG
w00t! I know you hate to drink water :bravo:

yeah water sucks :lol: , but its not too bad and i figure if i made it this far i can keep going !!!

i think i am gunna get a juice or see if they have chocolate milk to go with whatever i get for lunch tomorow, instead of my diet mt dew, i been doing good tho i been getting a can instead of a bottle and only having it with my lunch and then i usualy have like half a glass of diet coke or something with dinner, but i'm a see about maybe cutting out that one at school

i just can not drink water with food... must have something else at meal time

CBETA 01-23-2006 04:40 AM

Three days gone by so fast. Somewhat relaxful weekend. Here are the details on my challenges.

A: Food (3) -Day 5 (Jan. 20) Done. Since we walked and I ate slightly before 8, I am counting this one.
B: H2O (3) - Day 5 (Jan. 20) Done
C: Gym (3) - Day 5 (Jan. 20) Done. Went to the gym for an hour, was interrrupted by a possible blind date, who was somewhat weird, he asked questions as if it was an interview over the phone, asked for a picture but never gave his email. Forget him. Then my ex came to pick me out and we took a stroll and found a nice restoran next to a bar where I first saw him (he did not notice me back than). After dinner we came to my place talked about his parents and he played a few songs on a gitar for me. A totally awesom evening. And i was extremely proud of self, as I refused for him to pick me up prior to my 1 hour workout. I insisted, he realized and gave in....

A: Food (3) -Day 6 (Jan. 21) Done. Had sushi, but before "deadline".
B: H2O (3) - Day 6 (Jan. 21) Done
C: Gym (3-1) - Day 5 (Jan. 21) Pause day

A: Food (3) -Day 6 (Jan. 22) Pause day
B: H2O (3) - Day 7 (Jan. 22) Done
C: Gym (3-1) - Day 6 (Jan. 22) Worked out at the gym. Nice cardio and press building excercises.

Also I just weighed myself in, it is evening and ate slightly later than planned. Still eve weight was 257, so most likely tomorrow it will be lower. Cannot wait till friday to change my ticker. Also I quickly measured my waist 2 inch drop in 37 days. I guess it's good. I will do rest of measurements this week. I am still somewhat depressed, yesterday woke up and cried about my parents. Weird, that never happened to me before ever. Called a friend in Russia and she calmed me down.
I've been thinking and I think I mostly scared of the fact that I will have to spend 1.5 hours at the gym for the rest of my life. How to juggle kids, family, career and that much excercise daily? Will I be able to handle? Will my husband understand?

stagemomx3 01-23-2006 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apple Blossom
Jake Plummer is way hotter than Big Ben.....

:no: I don't know where to begin to disagree with that, it's just so wrong!

I have a major problem on my hands- My beloved Steelers are in the Superbowl http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...eelerheart.gif

but so are my hometown Seahawks! http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...goseahawks.gif

What is a girl to do? :?:

marbleflys 01-23-2006 09:59 AM

Day #12!!!!

31 mins. cardio and circuit training......I no longer feel like I'm ready to pass out after a workout....

I cannot drink water either, so I opt for seltzer with a shot of juice for flavor or herbal tea....lemon, orange. I'm not real big on soda either. Unfortunately I cannot drink wine throughout the day......its not allowed at work!

PhysDom 01-23-2006 10:24 AM

Hello all, I'm still here. I suffer from internet-only-at-work syndrome... and that, coupled with work-is-super-busy-and-i'm-never-in-my-office syndrome, means that I barely have time to post.
I journaled a few times lat week and looked back at what I ate... but weekend visitors and my mom and distractions mean that I'm done before I started.
Luckily (*huge sigh*) my boyfriend will be gone until who-knows-when by the time I get back home from work. So let me re-commence day one. I think that it will be easier when I am on my own a little bit.

Welcome everyone... and, for the record, I don't care about the superbowl. I don't watch television.

FishWoman 01-23-2006 11:28 AM

Day Two done!

Well, I did not get to the gym Friday, and it was way too early for a pause day ;). But I did work out Saturday and Sunday :D .

I am going up to New York (Long Island) on business this afternoon. The hotel allegedly has a fitness center. If not, I think I can remember enough yoga to cobble together a 30 minute routine. I would run, but I wouldn't feel safe running in a strange neighborhood after dark.

Apple Blossom 01-23-2006 12:02 PM

Dang, the cat just stepped on the keyboard and I lost my message....
Day 2 exercise, I went for another jog. I jogged more than walked and it felt good!
Day 6 NO BEER:hat: :hat: :hat: :hat: :hat: :( :hat: (sad face for pause day)

Here is my diet plan for the next 4 days:
Oatmeal, apple, coffee:coffee:
Turkey sandwich on whole grain bread
Yogurt
Lean Cusine or salad

I will add a bit more fruit and a few beverages. I haven't counted up the calories, but I'm aiming for 1200 a day for the next 4 days. I had to move my ticker back up.:mad: My daughter told me yesterday that I look like I'm still fat from having the baby. (A year and a half ago!)
Bleh.:p

Good to hear from you CBeta. way to go!:cp: It sounds like you have a nice relationship with your ex.

Fishwoman-where on LOng Island will you be? I grew up there. Have a great trip!

Tayja 01-23-2006 02:43 PM

Day 6 almost complete !!

fishwoman... what about running IN the hotel? you could run the stairs that would be a great work out... or you could go like down one hall up the stairs back down the upstairs hall and back down the stairs

FishWoman 01-23-2006 03:21 PM

Apple Blossom - The hotel I am staying at is across the street/highway? from La Guardia. Our client is in Long Island City. I used to sort of see a boy who lived in Queens, but was only up at his place twice, and we went into Manhattan both times.

Tayja - great idea! I didn't even think about running the stairs in the hotel. I land at 7:00 p.m., so I will definitely have time to do something, even if I just do push-ups and sit-ups for 30 minutes.

CBETA - good job on keeping your workout plans in place!