Old 12-15-2005, 04:53 PM   #46  
banned

cool wendy! enjoy!! ive got group tonight.....
andreaphilip3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2005, 04:56 PM   #47  
Also known as Tessa :)

S/C/G: 220/160/130

Height: 5'5

Ok...I just wanted to check in real quick before my friend picked me up. Today ended up being really nuts. A friend's car broke down, so I messed with trying to get her to a mechanic and back so she could go home. Then I had to finish packing. My friend will be here any minute to go, so I will post this, and I need to finish up a couple of things. If I have time I will be back.

So, the plan is I'm going to her house tonight, and tomorrow she is going to drive me to the airport. I should be in FL by 9:00 P.M. tomorrow night (and I'll try to check in if I get time tomorrow night). We will leave the next morning to Disney, and we are going to be there until the 23rd

Then I'll be in PCB for a couple of weeks (until the 8th), but I'll have internet there. Ok...so I'll be back if I get a chance.
colaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2005, 05:23 PM   #48  
Also known as Tessa :)

S/C/G: 220/160/130

Height: 5'5

Ok, have some more time.

LOL, yup then Wendy it should all work out then lol. I will stop by and grab the huge suitcase...think Diane can fit too?

Hey Diane, what group tonight? Maybe I missed something...gl!

I'm really going to miss you girls this week. I'm getting excited, and extremely antsy waiting for my friend.

It feels so nice to be completely finished with school! WHOOHOOO!
colaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2005, 05:59 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

I'm so jealous.... Have a great trip!!!
Hi Andrea,just you and me now!!! Think we can manage?? I think so! But I will miss Tess
Catch ya all later!
Wendy
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2005, 10:57 PM   #50  
My Motivator = Jillian!

Hey guys! I'm not MIA ... just have so much going on right now. Everything is so hectic & work is so stressful! I still am not being good. I keep grabbing fast food because I didn't have a chance to go grocery shopping this weekend and so I am doing bad to say the least because on top of grabbing fastfood I'm PMSing so I'm really not wanting to try to get the healthiest thing on the menu. Anyway ... I REALLY need to get on track but it's so hard with the holidays but if I keep going the way I am I'm gonna blow up and turn into a big balloon ... LOL Anyway, I just hate posting in here when I'm being a bad girl .... when I get really motivated I post more. Anyway though, it's coming, I think I will start being good this weekend since Mondays are my most hated day ... if I start being good even tomorrow ... by Monday it should be routine & I shouldn't crave fastfood ... gosh it's so gross but it surrounds me and it always sounds good. AHHHHH ... see why I don't post? I babble and talk about fastfood. I'm a bad girl. Anyway ... I'll tell you tomorrow that I was good okay? Because I will be good!
SunnyKells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2005, 10:58 PM   #51  
My Motivator = Jillian!

Oh and Tess, have a good trip!
Andrea ... howdy doody ... I miss ya woman!
Wendy .... hello to you miss thang! I miss you too!

Why did everyone else go MIA people? No bueno!
SunnyKells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2005, 11:18 PM   #52  
banned

bye tess!!(((( )))) safe trip! that sounds fun....i wanna go!!

i went to my ww group tess

hi wendy!!!!! yep, id say we are on the right track....yay us!!!

hi kelli!!!!!!!!! god girl i miss ya!!! stress makes it hard....im stressed so i dunno how im even doin it, i just am. you will too when youre ready. hang in there til then ((((( )))))
Old 12-16-2005, 04:00 AM   #53  

HI ALL!!! Night out on the town!!!Had agood time!!! I an starting to think that you all should plan a trip to Canada so we all can meet!!! I would love to see you all in person!! Hope you all had a great evening and we'll chat tomorrow,
Wendy

Hi Kell, glad you are back!! Bad or good,I loves ya!!
(didn't even drink tonight!!)
Old 12-16-2005, 10:46 AM   #54  
banned

tgif ladies!!
hi wendy! glad you had a great time! bonus on no drinks! wtg girl! im almost 137!!!
Old 12-16-2005, 01:03 PM   #55  

Old 12-16-2005, 01:32 PM   #56  
banned

hi wendy!!!!
sup girl?
Old 12-16-2005, 03:45 PM   #57  

Hi!!! I just spent the whole day baking and didn't do a taste test!!! I am having people over next Thursday so the more I can do now the better!! What's new with you today?? I am a little bored now that the baking is done,maybe Ryan and I can do some finger painting,that sounds like fun!!
Good job on getting to 137!! I am really proud of you sticking to the program!!
Hi Kelli,not all fast food is bad,go for the chicken and the salads,instead of the burgers and fries,or a gyro ,Yummy gyro!!! My mouth is watering just thinking about it! lol
Enjoy your dinners and I'll chat later
Wendy
Old 12-16-2005, 04:51 PM   #58  
banned

hi wendy!! how ya doin? baking sounds de-lish! whatdya bake? wtg on no BLT"S!!!(bitelicktaste) thats huge!!!! im equally as proud of you! have fun w ryan!
not doin much.....gonna make dinner soon...roast w gravy, salad and brocolli n cheese
yep im 1/4 lb away! ya knowq my leader says write it dn and it works! i printed a calendar and in the box i wrote i will weigh 137 on tomorrows box! have u ever done that?

hi kell!!!!!!((((((( )))))))
Old 12-16-2005, 09:36 PM   #59  

Default Hello!!

So I made gingerbread men,sugar cookies,and low fat brownies so far nanimos,butter tarts and somthing else tomorrow,then I will have to plan for Thursday,I think just finger foods like a veggie platter,chips with homemade dip,finger sandwichs,hm guocomlie and nachos ,something along that line.there is only about 16-20 people coming and I don't expect them all to stay long only a couple hours,so I don't want to go overboard with the food and be left with leftovers.
I haven't tried that trick Diane,but you can bet your bootie that I'm gonna try!! lol
Hi Kelli!!!
That's me for now,I'll be back before bed!
W.
Old 12-16-2005, 10:05 PM   #60  
banned

those brownies sound sooooooo yumm! thats my df... we will have em for xmas and i will def have 1 or 2.
have fun w ya company wendy! im off 2 bed. up early a.m. for wi and group.

yea that trick really seems to work.....go figure!