Old 04-25-2006, 08:32 PM   #46  

What am I going to do with the two of you???????? You let me eat the whole bag of jelly beans before trying to stop me!!!!! I've been on a sugar crave like you can't believe! It's killing me to think I'm letting that 12 lbs go down the drain like that.

No, Sheila, DH hasn't got work at a company yet. All of the jobs he had on his own are done. Soooooooo.......now, we don't know. We're both worrying. He asked me at supper tonight if I could stay here alone, if he had to leave to find work. Of course, our son lives here. (but, that's not always a GOOD thing. ) I don't know the answer, but God knows all about it.

Bluet, hope you & DH are having a good anniversary! It's nice to know you've been with your sweetheart that many years. We will have our 38th anniversary the 14th of June. We've always been happy. There's a lot of things we would do differently, if we could go back in time....but, it would be together.

Sheila, I reallly feel for you with the insomnia. I do know when I was going through menopause, I didn't have a problem with my sleeping. I also had a hysterectomy. The Dr took a blood test to tell that I was in menopause. I insisted I was, & he insisted I wasn't. So, he was going to prove me wrong. Oh well....shows you drs don't always know everything. My insomnia started right after I got RA. Thing is, we had the housefire soon after I got RA & had our things stolen, & other problems. So, don't know what it's really from. Sometimes I think if it was possible to go without ever sleeping, I might could do it. Seems like I've read that insomnia can be a symptom of menopause, though, so tell your dr. My computer has gotten me through a lot of nights!

I got my laptop Friday. I really like it!

Gonna go. Hope you both have a good Wednesday.
Love ya,

Angel-lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 10:18 PM   #47  

Good Evening,

Charlotte, I know how crazy that sugar craving can be. I have been struggling right along here too. I am pretty depressed about the whole situation. We will get back on track, I know we will.

I am sorry that work is slowing up for your DH. Things will pick up, after all you do have the Lord on your side. He always looks out for us. I hope your DH doesn't have to go elsewhere to look for work, it would be better if he stayed close to you. Do you have your sons two little girls with you too? As precious as the grandchildren are, it is an extra load to have them 24/7. . I could go forever when I was young, but now I need my rests in between things. Ah old age, who needs it?

Sheila, menopause hmmmm, I don't remember having a problem with not being able to sleep, just being hot and/or cold all the time and crabbie and irritable as heck. I started taking a supplement with the highest dosage of soy in it that I could find and that helped a lot. I have developed a non-sleeping pattern the last two months though, and since I never had a problem sleeping, this new development has me quite annoyed. I am really puzzled as to why this would come on all of a sudden.

Our visit with our daughter went well, they are looking for a bigger house and we toured two homes with them. I only liked one, but I didn't tell her that. She knows what she likes and I am not about to sway her. We live on the shore of Lake Michigan about 120 miles north of Milwaukee. Our daughter lives in Stevens Point which is smack dab in the middle of the state. It takes us about a two hour drive one way. Since they have finished the double highway going both ways it is a much more pleasant drive.

DH and I went out to dinner for our anniversary. That is plenty for me, I don't care for a huge splash of attention or a lot of gifts.

Well, time to get ready for bed. Have a great Thursday ladies, and talk to you soon.

Bluet
Bluet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 10:32 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 261/158/below 160

Height: 5'8" (Dang, I shrank an inch!)

Hey, everytime you want some sugar, go brush your teeth instead. Buy some of those mouthwash strips, and if you're out of the house when you're tempted, stick one of those in your mouth.

Oh, Charlotte, I hope your DH finds some local work soon. Yes, you can stay alone if you have to, I'm sure, but I'm praying it won't come to that.

So glad you got your laptop. Now. . .don't take it out of the house and leave it someplace! I was afraid to get my daughter a laptop for college because I could just see her taking it to the library, getting into a conversation with a friend, and leaving the laptop on a table. At my age I leave my car keys and reading glasses in weird places, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't leave a laptop anywhere. Still remember going to the grocery store with my mother who was looking all over for her glasses so she could write a check. I plucked them right off the top of her head and said, "looking for these?"

Bluet, it sounds like you had a good time on your anniversary. I'm with you on the gifts and stuff. A nice night out is a great way to celebrate.

One good thing to report and one bad thing. Finally got a good night's sleep after changing my medication back to the one that makes me a bit groggy in the morning. Really didn't want to do that, but not getting any sleep is worse than being dry-mouthed and slightly hung over.

So today started off really well. We got to the gym at 8:00 am, and I did a 5K on the treadmill in 38 minutes--30 minutes of that 38 was running (21 minutes continuously--then I'd walk, then run). Went to the vitamin store after that where we got a 10% discount for being the first customers of the day, then got a wheelchair at the rental place. We were going to take my Dad to the Farmer's Market, then to a dog agility event and out to lunch. We got home to change clothes after the gym, and walked into a flood. The dishwasher was pouring water onto the floor. There was at least an inch of water in the kitchen, part of the family room rug was soaked, and water had spilled out of the kitchen onto the hardwood in the dining room, and it was actually coming outside and onto the patio. So we spent the day cleaning up the mess (luckily DH had purchased a wet/dry vac last year), and then going over to a nearby town to buy a new dishwasher. I put in an insurance claim online, too, because the wood floor is starting to look bad, and I want to see if we're covered. So no outing for my Dad, which I felt bad about.

Tomorrow should be better! Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Sheila53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 05:01 PM   #49  

Good Afternoon,

Hope this finds you both well and happy.

The weather has been atrocious, the last three days. A big front with lots of rain is stalled over Minnesota and heading our way. DH got a good start on springs work this weekend and got all his barley fields done, but now we are getting cold rain. The rain is good, but we don't need the cold. DH is officially kinda retired as of Friday and he is anxious to get all the field work done. Well, it will all fall into place eventually after all we have gotten through every spring for the last 42 years and generations before us have too.

Sheila, that sounds like a good idea about the teeth brushing and the strips. I am not real fond of those strips, I used one once when I had a canker sore on my tongue and I just about hit the ceiling. I sat down in my chair and waited until the pain went away with tears steaming down my face. I am extremely careful when I use those things now. The only time I crave sugar and/or chocolate is after I eat supper. I think it is a stress release thing, coming down from a stressful day at work and relieved to be at home in my comfort zone. I am going to have to start an excercise program immediately after supper when the cravings hit.

I am so sorry about the dishwasher flood. I always have a fear that that is going to happen in my kitchen someday, but so far I have been safe. I need new kitchen flooring, so I wouldn't be too sad if I could get a new kitchen floor, but on second thought that's not such a good idea, it would entail tons of clean up and work. I can really feel for you Sheila, what a shock to come home to. One of my many clothes washers pulled that trick on me one time, but my washer and dryer are in the mudroom area when you come into the back of the house, the stairs to the basement are also there and all the water ran down into the basement and into a drain in the floor, that wasn't such a bad deal. I am glad to hear you kind of fixed your sleeping problem.

Charlotte, Good news for you that you got your laptop. Eveyone is getting one of those, do you just rely on the laptop or do you use your pc too?
Speaking of losing things or forgetting things, for the longest time now I have been having these anxious dreams, where I am trying to get to a telephone to call someone, or I get to the phone and I can't find the number in my purse. Or I will dream that I left something behind such as a laptop and I am trying to go back for it but can't get there. After one of those dreams, I am usually pretty tired the next day.

Well I guess, I will move on have some month end things to do yet before I can head home.....take care...Oh be the way Sheila, I sure do hope that the insurance pays for all of the damages to your home.

Bluet
Old 05-03-2006, 09:43 PM   #50  

Hello friends,

Sorry I've been gone so much this week. I've been so tired. I think the Remicade is wearing off early, this time. I don't go for a treatment until the 15th.

Anyway, hope you both are having a good week. I'm trying to lay off the sugar. I think you're right, Bluet, about the after supper craving for sweets...especially chocolate. I've got to get a grip!

Sheila, sorry about your dishwasher. Hope your floors are ok. The only time I had a dishwasher to do that, is when I ran out of dishwasher detergent, & used dish liquid. I wouldn't recommend it! I live 12 miles from town, & thought it might work until the next day. You should have seen the suds!!! I had a lot of mopping to do. (Yes....I get teased a lot about being blonde!)

I'm enjoying my laptop. I still use the desktop for most things. When I go to the garage & watch tv with DH, I'll get on my laptop & work during commercials, etc. That way, I get to be with him more. The only place I've taken it to, so far, is the Herb store & the tv station. I almost left it at the station....Connie reminded me to get it.

I don't like those mouthwash strips either. If all sweets tasted like those, I'd lose weight!

Well...I'm very tired. I'll post more soon as I can. Love you both. Hope the weather is better, Bluet.
charlotte
Old 05-04-2006, 03:36 PM   #51  

Hi, ladies!

Hey, how is the herb store, Charlotte? Is it doing well? How involved are you in the day-to-day business?

That's a bummer that your Remicade is wearing off early. I imagine the 15th can't come too soon for you. The last time I had Botox injections, the doctor put some near my eyebrow as a test to see if I was developing antibodies. I can't understand how people get that done on a regular basis--yuck! Anyway, I ended up not being able to lift that portion of my eyebrow, which was kind of amusing, when the stuff started working. Also got a visual clue as to when the Botox started to wear off. I can only get it every three months, and it wore off about a month ago, and my appt. isn't until the end of this month. Oh, well.

Bluet, have you figured out what your dreams means? I bet there's a website where you can go to look up a dream interpretation. That's horrible that it disturbs your sleep. After my insomnia issues, I've become a big fan of a good night's sleep!

You've both convinced me never to put dish soap in my dishwasher, that's for sure! We got the new stove and refrigerator, which we love. And tomorrow the insurance guy comes to check out the damage. The wood floors are the major problem, but then again I haven't been under the house to check out the damage there.

Shoot--haven't even showered yet and have to take my Dad to the doctor in 45 min. Better run! Hope you're having a good day, you two!
Old 05-04-2006, 10:14 PM   #52  

Good Evening,

Watched Survivor tonight, finally someone I immensley dislike was booted off the island. Down to the final four now. I have my eye on that hot Terry guy to win. He has won 5 immunities in a row and a SUV so far. Tried to stay awake to watch CSI, but didn't make it. Started falling asleep and losing focus, so I decided to check the mail and then go to bed. Had a really rough night last night dreaming again. This dream was all about DH's Mom who is 92 and needs someone to come in and help her once or twice a week. Everyone was blaming me because I was the oldest, but I am not the oldest on my DH's side only on my side. My brother-in-law and sister-in-law are older than us. DH is the second born. Go figure. I think I will take up your suggestion Sheila and find a web site that can analyze my dreams. I am wondring where all the guilt is coming from. Did you get a new stove with the glass top? That's what my stove has, and I swear I will never go back to any other range. I love not having those grates to worry about and the stove is so easy to clean. I guess you don't have a basement under your house? Every house that I know of in Wisconsin has a basement. Is it common not to have basements in Oregon? Our winters are too cold not to have a basement, also have to have a place for the furnace. Did you ever get to take Dad on that outing you were going to go on before the dishwasher flood?

Charlotte, I am sorry about the Remicade wearing off. I think you are a little depressed too. I worry about you. I didn't realize your sister still had the Herb store. How is that business going for her? Good I hope. Are all the kids and grands coming home for Mothers Day on the 14th? I was so shocked that it is almost here already. I have always wondered about Mother's Day especially when I was younger. I just wanted it not to be Mother's Day, with hurrying to church and getting the kids dressed and ready and shopping for something, that I wasn't sure the Mother's wanted and then rushing around to make an appearance at both Mother's places and the Grandmother's places, Mother's Day just always wore me out

I took the afternoon off from work yesterday and cut lawn and did some work in my flower beds. So much left to do though. Well gotta go time for bed. No dreams pleeze.

Have a good Friday........Bluet
Old 05-13-2006, 05:42 PM   #53  

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

I can't believe no posting since the 4th! I'm sorry. I've been busy.....& yes, depressed, worried, etc. DH hasn't worked in 3 weeks. Our bills are soooo far behind, we'll never catch them up. I know I shouldn't tell my personal business (DH husband would kill me!), but it seems to help to vent about it. We try to keep relatives & friends from knowing how bad it is, so I get really stressed. I know it will work out, it always has. I also know, though, that we lost a home & land before several years ago, & what it did to DH. He's older now, & I don't know if he could take it. He's been putting in resumes everywhere. I know they're not suppose to discriminate with the age (he'll be 57 May 22nd), but we all know that they do. I just hope the pressure is off of him soon.

Bluet, I know your dreams are bothering you a lot. I don't know where to look for the answers. I always thought I was just tired or felt bad when I had disturbing dreams. Survivor..........hmmm.......I still can't get interested. My sister watches, though. I AM beginning to like American Idol, though.
Yes, the Remicade is due Monday....which I really need. I worked today at the Herb store for my sister to go to her daughter's college graduation out of town. I'm tired! The little store is doing fairly well. Especially with the weight loss products! The ladies are wanting a quick fix for the swim suits this summer.
Glad you had an evening off of work.

Sheila, I'm very involved in the day-to-day business at the herb store. It almost went under a few weeks ago, & I realized I had to be more than just a "silent" partner. She was worrying for both of us, & that wasn't fair. I go by almost every day on my way to the TV station & have lunch. We came up with some new ideas that are working very well. (one is the weight loss) She is heavier than I am, so she's trying one of the products, & lost 18 lbs, so far. This is really making customers come in! I'm telling about it on the "Tennessee Valley Now" show in the evenings. The herb store sponsors the birthday cake for the winner on the program monthly, in exchange for us talking about the store. It's really picking up customers!
Hope your dad had a good Dr's report.

Gotta go. Love you both. Have a great Mother's Day.
Charlotte
Old 05-14-2006, 05:07 PM   #54  

Hi!

Just a quickie to say that I've been out of town for the past week. Happy Mother's Day to us all!
Old 05-14-2006, 11:11 PM   #55  

Good Evening,

Hey Sheila, we feel like we live in the state of Washington right now it has been raining here since Wednesday and the prediction is that it is going to rain everyday all next week. We are so saturated, there are ponds in the fields and the dumb geese and ducks are hanging around instead of flying to the marsh in Wapaun. All that hard work that DH put in to get the fields planted is in a very tentative situation right now. Not sure anything will grow being so saturated. Well, we will just have to wait and see how things go. Did you have a week away from the grind of life? A little R & R perhaps? I hope so.

Charlotte, my goodness the time does fly, I was thinking you just had your last RA treatment and here you are up for another one tomorrow. I have been praying for your DH, praying for a good job he loves, (that is so important). I just know something will come his way soon. I never realized how one feels with the discrimination of age, until I got here and have experienced it. It is not a fun thing. I remember my Dad feeling it at work and how it made him feel. People are so thoughtless at times, but there are more good people out in the world than there are the other, so we will be O.K. Just hang in there and know we care. And honey, you can talk to us anytime you want, just let loose, we are here for you.

How was your Mother's Day, day ladies? Good I hope! Saw all the children and grands this weekend, saw DH's Mom and my Mom. Wasa pretty darn good day all in all. I am just dealing with a stiff neck that I woke up with this morning, and I am a little light headed from all the Alieve I have taken today. Therefore, I am calling it a night, back to my day job again tomorrow. Missed you both last week. Take care and remember, you are my most favorite two people.

Happy Mothers Day Charlotte and Sheila!

Bluet
Old 05-19-2006, 02:06 AM   #56  

So who ended up winning, Bluet? Wasn't it down to the skinny girl and the rather attractive young guy? Is the skinny girl the one who swore on her children's life that she wouldn't vote off the guy with the weird hair who pretended a piece of wood was a Blackberry, but then she did? That's my total knowledge of Survivor, gleaned from watching a few minutes of the Regis and Kelly show while I was on the elliptical at the gym. It made an impression, though, and now I really want to know who won!

Yes, I definitely got the glass top stove. We had one in Boise and Seattle so it's been hard to go a year with the rings and spill pans that I can never get clean. The refrigerator is one with the freezer on the bottom instead of the top. We're both tall so it's great not to have to bend over and search for stuff in the back of the refrigerator. Got a check from the insurance company, but have to wait for three months for the wood floors to dry before we can get them refinished. I'm thinking about just pocketing the rest of the money (other than the cost of the floor refinishing) and putting it toward our eventual remodel.

Are you getting a dreamless night sleep yet? Hope so. I find dreams to be rather disturbing--not necessarily their content (although sometimes definitely), but I just feel like I don't get a good sleep. Hey, we've been having lots of sun lately--must have sent the rain your way. Hope the rain stopped where you are so that your newly planted fields don't drown.

Charlotte, I'm glad you have a place to vent your frustrations and fears. I'm so sorry this is happening to you and your DH. I pray for you guys every day, and I know that something will come your way soon. In fact, I hope it has already.

That's great about the herb store! I'm happy it's doing so well. And I hope you're feeling a bit better after Monday's treatment.

I spent last week at my son's house. My granddaughter is doing amazing. She can sit up for over 10 minutes by herself, and we rolled a ball to each other. She's never been able to do that before so it was quite exciting. I'm going to try to visit more often--I miss her and my son.

Well, didn't realize how late it is. Have a great weekend, ladies!
Old 05-21-2006, 07:52 PM   #57  

Hello friends,
Thanks for the encouragement. You're both such good friends. DH still doesn't have work. We're considering relocating. It would be hard with my mother in a nursing home here. Also, the TV station would be so hard for me to leave. I would probably lay around the house so much, that I'd stop all activities. Not that I'm that lazy. I just feel bad & hurt a lot & having the station to work at makes me have to get up & go.

My treatment went well. It took two tries this time, though. My darn veins are just too little. (If only the rest of me were) The Dr is talking of doing surgery on my foot, soon. The RA is at the base of my big toe on my left foot, causing the bone to stick too far out for shoes, anymore. I wear mostly flip flops now. My feet hurt all over when trying to walk, but this would help. Besides, the other toes will turn also, if not operated on before too long. I told him I wanted to wait as long as I can.

Sheila, I'm glad you got your stove. My daughter has one like that, & I really like it. When & if we ever get our kitchen put in, that's the kind I want. I'm so glad your granddaughter is doing so well. We're ready for more pictures!

Bluet, hope that rain finally stopped. I had a good Mother's Day. We had a large gathering at one of the twin's house today for a grill out. There were so many birthdays & graduations in the family we had a celebration for them all at once. DH turns 57 tomorrow. I've got to find him a coconut cake, his favorite.
Speaking of graduations, we found out our granddaughter, Tasha is graduating the same night as our grandson, Jeremy, next year! That just plain stinks!!

Got to tell you what happened on the way to church this morning! We stopped to get gas & DH saw a dashund that looked like ours that's been missing for a couple of months now. I told him I would find out if it was ours. A man & his son (about 10 yrs old) were getting in their truck to leave & I walked up to them. I told them I didn't want any trouble, but would like to ask a question. Then ask if they had found the dog they had. They both said yes, they found him about 4 weeks ago. His wife worked at an apartment house for the elderly & handicapped, & she found the dog outside almost starved. She took it home & they took care of it & their son even slept with it every night. I backed up several feet & called him by name & he leaped out of their truck into my arms! I was crying, but could see the boy was sad. Although he never complained a single time, because his dad had told him he'd have to give him up if an owner showed up. We talked for awhile, exchanged names & numbers, decided he must have wondered down to the school (which he would do) & someone took him. It's about 12 miles to that town. He must have gotten away from them & wasn't able to find his way back or much to eat.
DH & I talked it over.........I put my dear dog in the arms of his new owner & told him to keep taking good care of him. It was worth the look on that boy's face! "Red's" name is now "Scooby Doo"!

I'm really tired.....gonna go. Keep praying. We really don't know what to do...but, it needs to be soon.
Love you both,
Charlotte
Old 05-21-2006, 11:39 PM   #58  

Good Evening,

So good to hear from both of you.

Charlotte, that is an amazing story about "Red". How very kind of you to give him up to the little boy. How wonderful that they found him and are taking good care of him. I had to give up my Cheasapeak Bay Retriever this winter, because she was killing the cats on the farm and DH was fit to be tied. She was a gentle good dog, except she sure didn't like cats. I had her for at least six years, but she had to go back to the humane shelter from whence she came. She was an outside dog, she liked winter better than summer. Summer always made her melt. Sorry about your feet, nothing worse than when you can't get around well. Good thing flip-flops are the in thing right now. I think the kids even wear them to school in the winter, if they can get away with it. My feet get too cold to wear them, but everywhere I go ladies and men are wearing flip-flops.

They would really miss you at the TV station Charlotte, where are you talking about moving to? Change is hard at our age, well I should say at my age. I keep hoping and praying things will work out for you and DH.

On Survivor, there were two men left Terry from one tribe and Aras and Danielle from another tribe, but different than Terry's tribe. Terry was winning all of the immunity challenges, therefore he could advance without being voted off. During the last challange, based on balance, Danielle won the immunity and she got to take one of the men with her to the tribal counsel. She chose Aras, who was well liked and he was was voted to win the million dollars. Danielle made too many enemies along the way and she lost out on the million. The show is petty and sometimes mean, and I am just amazed that people can act the way they do, and it keeps bringing me back each week.

How nice you got to visit your son and grandaughter again. Charlotte is right, time for more pictures. That is so wonderful that she could play ball with you for as long as she did. I bet it just broke your heart to leave. We all have to have our "Grandma fix" don't we? My first refrigerator had the freezer on the bottom, which is so nice. The freezer on the top is insane. I have had side-by-sides since that first refrigerator. If I didn't have that I would have one like yours for sure.

I was working on the family reunion flyer for DH's family picnic this summer. I finally firgured out how to incorporate photos into the word document. I was becoming frustrated at first, but I persevered and finally put together a flyer with old pictures of DH's parents, brothers and sister and the grands and greatgrands. I hope everyone has fun with it when they get it in the mail.

The rain finally stopped, and we have had some very cold temps. The winter wheat has mildew growing on it, our crop consultant tried to hire a helicopter or airplane to spray all the fields of his clients that have the mildew problems, but it was way too expense to be feasable. We are going to have to depend on a lot of sunshine to kill the mildew, Lots of luck with that lately.

I selfishly took a nap this afternnon, but am now starting to feel tired, so I guess I will wander off to bed. Last Monday, I was too sick to go into work, so took a day off, my stiff neck lasted about three days. What a joy Have a good week Sheila and Charlotte. Talk to you soon.

Love....Bluet
Old 05-23-2006, 09:48 PM   #59  

Charlotte, I was so hoping for some good news, as I imagine you were, too. I hope you don't have to move. Is your DH thinking of a bigger town? It's definitely tough to move and leave everything, but it's doable. It's something I hope you don't have to do, though. Like Bluet, I'm praying that things work out and soon.

What a selfless, kind thing you did for that little boy! It sounds like Red is going to have a wonderful home, and that the family loves him a lot. They were lucky--to have found Red and to have found someone like you who was willing to think of the other people involved.

Bluet, I hate putting photos in Word documents. You've got a lot more patience than I do. Everytime I try to do that, they move around like some gremlin has got ahold of them. Bet it was a lot of fun to look at the photos, though, and I'm sure your family will enjoy your hard work.

So, we'd better start praying for sunshine or you're going to have a crop of nothing. Weather is a farmer's best friend and worst enemy, right? Having neck problems myself, I certainly understand what a pain in the neck is--glad it's gone!

Going up to Portland for my injections tomorrow. We stay overnight and visit friends--it makes the whole painful thing more fun. Then Memorial Day weekend at my sister's place on the coast. Supposed to be raining a lot, but that's par for the course around here.

I really lucked out when I picked my Dad's new doctor here. He's such a great guy (and it turns out he goes to my church), and very diligent. My poor Dad has lost some circulation in his arm so his right hand is becoming unusable. His old doc in Seattle probably wouldn't have done a thing (he never called me anyway), but this guy calls me at 6:30 pm to talk to me about options. He's sending the ultrasound results to a surgeon to see if they should do angioplasty and perhaps put in a stent to open the blood flow. The problem is that the all the arteries are narrowed, so there's not a real visible clot problem. If they can't do anything, my Dad will just have to learn how to eat left-handed, but he's a strong guy--he'll just do it, I'm sure.

Have a great Memorial Day weekend, ladies!
Old 05-29-2006, 04:17 PM   #60  

Hello friends,

Sheila...hope your injections went well. Sorry you have to go through them. Hope you're enjoying your visit with your sister. Oh my, your dad really has his health problems, doesn't he??? I do hope he gets better. Sounds like a dangerous situation. Must be a neat thing for his Dr to go to your church.

Bluet...good for you on the flyer! I love doing things like that! I'm working on a new project, now. On my computer, there's "moviemaker". You may both have it on yours. Anyway, I can set my music to pics of myself & family or "whatever". I thought I'd work on something for our family's Christmas. It's a lot like some of the stuff we can do at the station, only I can work on it at home, at my own pace.
Hope that rain stopped in time for you.
I watched the last couple episodes of American Idol. The Alabama man got it! There were a couple of other singers that I did like better, though, I have to admit. He wasn't anything to be embarrassed of, though.

Well....work isn't any better. DH did one job last week, and so far, nothing for this week. Yes, it will be a move to a larger town, where we know, already, he can get work. (it's where he worked last week) We just don't want to have to make that decision. Keep praying....

Love to both of you, & have a great holiday. Ours has been restful & good.
Charlotte