Old 11-09-2005, 11:26 AM   #31  

YAYYYYYYY Andrea good luck on that 50lb ribbon I know you can do it.....thanks for the advice I had some orange juice this AM and I am feeling a little better....I think what makes it so bad is that I am at work and I am just so tired...I just turn in to a complete baby when I get sick..worse then my BF does...lol
Courtney_w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 11:43 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Well good morning!!!!!!I am as sick as a dog too Courtney! I have this horrible cough and sore throat thing happening,not to mention the sneezing and snotty nose!! Oh well,life goes on!
I went to the Doc. myself yesterday,man did he ever give me a complete overhaul...complete with oil change I think!! E-rays show I have broncitus now along with the cold,If it were contagious I could blame Andrea!!!!LOL so,I got my meds for that and I'm trying a new inhaler which cost me$158.00,along with the meds and another inhaler it cost over$200.00,merry Christmas to me I'd say
Well girls I hope your day is great,I'm going to do my workout this afternoonand eat well and maybe have a nap!!!Thats the luxery of being mostly a stay at home mom!!!
Talk to ya'll later
Wendy
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 11:43 AM   #33  
banned

thanks courtney!

im slowly trying to workout so i do have a chance at the star this wi. its becoming clear that this urine retention thing is making a difference. i woulda loved to have seen what i weigh if they had gotten it all yesterday., which they didnt bc an ultrasound revealed my bladder was still completely full.

im glad you are feeling a little better. you may still wanna consider the caps tho bc excess just gets excreted which means they can only help more. i take 500 mg 3x day.(((( ))))
andreaphilip3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 02:50 PM   #34  

awwwww wendy I hate that you are sick too.....at least we can suffer together I am doing a little better...my mom took me out for lunch...I really did not feel like eating much so I just got a sweet tea since I was not eating I figured on sweet tea would not be so bad? I know I am sick when I don't feel well enough to eat something

Andrea good luck with the WI....I remember when I had those kidney stones and the constant feeling of having to pee ugh it was bad!!!! I just got a whole bunch of cranberry juice and gulped it down till I felt like I was floating lol......thanks for the cap idea I will check that out...it seems I have been feeling bad since we moved into this new house....my mom swears I am allergic to my BF cat but I feel bad at work to...I think it is stree..oh well like wendy said life goes on!

chat to ya'll later!!!
Old 11-09-2005, 03:58 PM   #35  
getting healthier!

S/C/G: 195/165/150

Height: 5'6

this is a quickie cuz i gotta run out in a few.

andrea!- gl with ur ribbon! i hope all is well.

wendy and courtney!- i hope you guys feel better, but tis the season to be sick as a dog. get it out now b4 the holidays. wendy you are too funny. your posts always make me lol.

kelli- first of all biggest loser is amazing, and didnt matt look soo hot with his haircut????? i know you'll get back on track. keep on truckin!
<~~sunnykells lol

so tomm is my weigh in. i hope i lose something. lately i havent lost a thing. but i feel better so thats all that matters. i dont think im gonna reach my jan 8th goal but im in no rush. and i dont want to feel pressured and then quit. the faster you lose it the faster you gain it back. slow and steady wins the race. (trying to rationalize, lol)

ttyl later ladies
Love jen
BrodeyAmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 04:41 PM   #36  
banned

hi ladies!
wendie-i think we posted at same time again bc no way in **** did i see your post til now lol. anyway lmao on blaming me! what are we transmitting germs via the web now too? what a concept! i do hope you are feeling better and i know how $$$ those machines are my mom had to buy a nebulizer and rent the machine.
courtney how are you feelin? i dont think the tea will do much.
hiya jen! im sorry youfeel lowsy too! that sux! fel better!!
(((((( )))))) guys!
Old 11-09-2005, 04:45 PM   #37  
banned

hey guys!
ive got an idea....whatya say we set a goal for xmas? id at least like to lose 5-10 more by then....
Old 11-09-2005, 06:26 PM   #38  
banned

wow its soooo quiet today!
Old 11-09-2005, 08:48 PM   #39  
banned

where is everyone?
Old 11-09-2005, 09:28 PM   #40  

Default Hello!

Hi all! Though I would pop in and introduce myself:

name- Tiffany
nicknames- Tiff, Tiffy
birthday- 11/30/77
birthplace-Oklahoma
current - Oklahoma
occupation- FT mommy/PT cashier
sign- Sag
siblings- Two each
kids?- 2 daughters plus hubbie!
pets- 1 dog
single/married- married 7 years/together 11
dream dinner- Authentic pizza from Italy
weakness- chocolate
hobby- reading, scrapbooking (when I have time)
play an instrument?- no
fav store to shop in (clothes)- ???
fav type of music- almost anything, almost
car you drive- 2004 Ford Freestar (van/mommobile)
fav tv shows- Medium, CSI orginal
choc. or vanilla>?- Chocolate
college?- 1 class
fav holiday- Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas
belong to a gym?- no
fitness/diet idol- none
fav exercise- pilates/yoga
least fav- Tae-Bo
days a week(exerc.)- 3 or 4 days
biggest motivation- feeling healthy and looking great!
hardest obstacle- staying motivated for more than 2 months
current weight- 190
goal weight- 150

I look forward to taking to ya!
TSheler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 10:32 PM   #41  
My Motivator = Jillian!

Welcome Tiffany Hello everyone else! I love my little emoticon Jen! You rock.

I am having like the November from **** and NOTHING is going my way or going good. Good news is I ate right today & worked out but everything else in my life freaking sucks donkey ... anyway, I just kinda wanted to explain my "absence" I still love you all! I'll come back tomorrow .... I keep thinking everyday will get better but it just doesn't
SunnyKells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 11:47 PM   #42  
banned

(((((((kelli))))))) im soooooo sorry sweetrheart! i hear ya and am right here for you!!
welcome tiff! im glad you came enjoy! btw: my moms dob is 11/29:
((((((( )))))) to wendy, court, and jenn!
Old 11-10-2005, 12:23 AM   #43  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Hi girls!!! I know I'm sick and all ,but I am sooo getting excited about Christmas!!!! I was at Walmart tonight and just wanted to spend,spend,spend!!! WHOOO HOOO!!!(cough cough) HA HA nothing is going to slow me down!!!
Hey Diane, did you know our B-days are only,like, 16 days apart...How cool is that! We are almost twins!!
HI Kelli!!!!!!!!!
HI jen!!!!!!
HI Courtney!!!!!!!!!
Hi Tiffany!!!! I'm gonna call you Tiffy Tifferson ,must be the medication!!!
Hi Eddie!!!!!
Hi Gonna!!!!!
Did I miss anyone??? I'm sorry if I did ,I'm not all there tonight,Then again I never am!!!
K G'night all!!!!
Wendy
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005, 08:11 AM   #44  

Good Morning ladies!!!!! welcome Tiff!!!! glad you could join us look foward to chatting with ya!!!

Jen thanks for the thought! I am feeling better today!! I hope you are doing good

LOL @ wendy for being doped up on meds!!!!!! that is how I felt lastnight! I am so excited about x-mas. I was sitting here @ work yesterday making out my shopping list. The only thing I am not to crazy about is my BF parents coming down from up north (yes he is a yankee) lol I just looooooove yankees....well anyway they all want to have christmas dinner at our new house...and guess who can't cook!!!!! lol

Kelli (((())))) I hope things get better for you...I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers!!!

Andrea sup? hope you are feeling great today!!

well the only news I really have is I am going to start keeping a food journal ...I just don't think I am loosing enough....I have really just started and for my size I think I should be loosing more....oh well we will see! I have to go now I have to pretend like I am working take care!
Old 11-10-2005, 09:52 AM   #45  
banned

good morning ladies!
i looooooooooove xmas!!!
wendy: lmao! glad yre feelin a bit better.... bdays dont surprise me.... for some reason, soooo many ppl have bdays b/t like the 9th and the 29th. thats soo cool! virgos rock!(((( ))
hey courtney! sup there girlie? lol on pretending to work. i love xmas too!

sup jen?(((((( )))

keelllllllllllliiiii!!!!!!!!((((((( ))))) hows it goin gf? just hang in there ok?

well no test results yet gotta call back ina few min.

hi georgie......hi tiff and anyone elase i missed