Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2005, 02:03 PM   #46  
kitty Momo

Hi Cristi

I think I will run home and check my mail. I sooooo want some chili ;0)

I saw my former supervisor in the hallway this morning. He looked handsome in a turtleneck and said hello and how are you doing. He kind of whispered it. I said fine and how was he?? He was heading for a meeting with the new persons that took over the property managment positions. He really is a great guy. Some didn't like him because he was always in their hair but I appreciated his input. I remember when he taught me how to use the cell/radio and he sat in his office and I was in the outer office. He yelled "now , ok.....push the button and say something - don't be afraid"....lol I thought it was so stupid.....he talked me through a fire alarm panal that wouln't reset and was so patient on the phone and said what a great job I did staying calm. He just makes you feel good about yourself........
anyway - I probably should get him a card and tell him how great he is....

better get...
Old 11-09-2005, 07:04 PM   #47  
Give me strength

S/C/G: 299/261/250

Im so lazy,,,I went to Safeway and bought a huge sandwich and a couple cans of soup...Come and get dinner! This was my day off and I haven't done anything...seriously I woke late,,,went for my blood work and then did some shopping.
I think Ill go take a nap...lol
Cristi,,,ya like you I want Stephanie and Joe to marry...but that would kinda ruin it. I like the wild thing shes got going on with Ranger too...*grin

Susan...is he single?
I went for a latta at Starbucks this morning,,,love them Vanilla Bean lattas. I feel so decadent when I have a latta in one hand and wander the mall.
Anywho should get doing something...mount washmore perhaps.
Old 11-10-2005, 06:43 AM   #48  

Height: 5'1"

Good Morning Everyone! (you're all asleep!!! NO FAIR!)

Sorry I didn't post earlier...I had gotten up and what do you know, I turned around and went back to bed! James told me I was snoring up a storm!! I have to believe him since I've actually startled myself awake a couple of time because of it!

Cristi--Yep....watched today in fact! That girl looked fabulous in her "later" weight. I really do hope the rest of her family follows her example, they were all large. (boy I hope that didn't sound rude) That Matt guy (is that his name) sure looked better when he cut his hair. More confident and younger. It's amazing how you feel when you're accomplishing things you've been wanting to accomplish! The episode before that, the guy who was eliminated looked fabulous!! He lost 130lbs!! (or something like that) Amazing. I should pin up all their befores and afters!!

Jane--I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll eventually go to days. But if it's only for a little while, I really like it in the reference department. All my stress that I usually have in the other area seems to have vanished. For now anyways. And the girls are so fun to work with! As for thanksgiving....James was telling me all the pies he plans on making: pumpkin, pumpkin cheesecake and custard. We plan on puree-ing the pumpking this weekend since we didn't carve them. So we'll have fresh pumpkin pie from scratch!! MMMM....drooling already!

Angie--You made me laugh about the woman not losing any weight!! And you know, you're probably right. I'm sure she'd eventually lose, but at such a slower rate. If I don't sweat, then I don't feel like I'm doing anything. So I'm always drenched when I'm done w/my workouts.
BTW.....what happen to you getting your ticker up??

Susan--NSV=Non Scale Victory. And I would have to say all those compliments sure had me feeling good. I should go back and ask them if I could hire them all to keep the compliments coming so I could feel that good everyday!!

Sue--Keeping my fingers crossed that you hit the jackpot soon! (plan on sharing w/us if you do right?)
Hello to the rest of you girls!! How are you doing????? Keep us updated!

Well, it's almost 4:00 and I need to get to bed. I'm tired. Even though I shouldn't be, I drank so much coffee today that I was buzzing around everywhere!

Hugs to you all and G'Night!
Old 11-10-2005, 01:44 PM   #49  
kitty Momo

No, he is very much married Angie - dang- dang- dang. I think he has 4 children 2 young adult daughters, 1 teen boy and a little 4 year old daughter like me. Once I brought Gaby to work in the evening when I was still part time and he offered to take Gaby to a family party so I could work - if I trusted him to do that and I said....that is ok but Gaby was still in diapers. lol
He is very much a Catholic family man.

Mike's mother sent me an email - I think she meant to send to someone else.

PASTE & CUT......
Hi MA,

Just heard from Mike - he was just south of Redding on his way to Sacramento - hopes to get other loads once he gets there - wants to stay out longer this time and get extra money. Said he lost his "socks" - literally - evidently not in the same truck he usually drives - doesn't know where they are. He really sounds great. Even his Dad sees a big change in him.

Have talked with Mike several times since our last visit - he gets pretty cranky at times - he was upset over having to wait on his load before he got underway - his mood improve after he got out on the road.

May his light always shine on you!!! Mom

Who is she talking too???? LOL......
hmmmm, so he is working again as a truck driver - good money! Gaby was getting 400 a month on that salary.....I called his old employer and said I was trying to reach Mike _____ and she said yes, he works there but she had never met him.

Geez, Ang....think I can be a PI???? I called child support to make sure they know of his new employer and he is suppose to give me a change of address if he is living in town. Though he probably is still living on the coast.

better get!!!
Old 11-10-2005, 01:48 PM   #50  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Good afternoon ladies

Susan~did ya get the check, did ya, did ya? I hope you did. And yes, chili does sound good. I think I will cook some Saturday when it is supposed to rain and be chilly. I think your boss would really appreciate the card. He seemed like a GREAT boss and I know it will be hard to see him go.

Angie~soup and sandwiches sound good too! I read two more chapters last night. I am slowly getting it done. And yes, I like Stephanie's relationship with Ranger too! The slut! LOL I like all the characters in the book especially grandma and Lula! They are both crazy!

Marti~send James over here to make some pies when he's done there! The pies sound sooo good! I don't think it is rude to say the family is large...because they all were! But she, Shannon? looked good after and I was glad to see she kept up with it. Yeah, Matt did look handsome after the haircut! I kind of liked the long hair though. I was amazed at how he felt after it. They all have lost so much, very inspiring. I haven't watched all the shows, that was just the second one I caught. Of course I forgot I usually watch Gillmore Girls and missed that!

Well, I better get going, been on this thing too long. I signed in and posted and then went and cooked breakfast. Came back and have been all over this board. Anyway, got my walk in and need to run to the store in a few minutes.

Hi to everyone, hope you all are having a great day!
Old 11-10-2005, 03:00 PM   #51  

Height: 5'1"

We look full here! Head on over to Weightloss & Chitchat #150!!
Closed Thread