Old 09-15-2005, 01:30 AM   #1  

Default Introducing myself:

Hi, everyone, I'm Saengerin. I've been around quite a while and didn't even know it.....on the Fitday websites and whatnot.

I've enjoyed lurking on the forums (there are so MANY!) and thought I'd drop in and say hi. I've not posted much, but the response I've gotten to the few posts I have made tell me that I belong in Jaded Ladies.

My highest weight was just over 300. I'm now at 235 and still losing, albeit slowly. I've tried just about everything out there, and have worked out in just about every way possible except ice skating: from belly dance to olympic lifting to stair/wind sprints and spinning. I've been through a lot a trainers and a lot of diets, and I don't hesitate to call bull malarky on something suspect when I see it.......soooooo......

I guess I'm a Jaded Lady. I'll be lurking among you, and should something be unkind or unfair in your life, you can bank on me being there as your most vehement champion.

It's the sunshine and flowers and teddy bears I don't do so well, though I do try.

My life keeps me on the road around the world 80% of the year, so communities are important to me, and living in hotel rooms makes healthy living difficult. So, here I am, and when room service beckons, you can bet I'll be surfing.

Happy, healthy lives to you all, and I look forward to new friendships.

Saengerin
saengerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2005, 09:32 AM   #2  
GmaTo8

Hi Saengerin,

First off, congratulations for your loss! What an accomplishment! And a big welcome to the Jaded Ladies group. We are a peace-loving little group, that does practice a lot of "sunshine, flowers, and teddy bears" with a lot of hugs thrown in for good measure, lol, but always welcome a new Lady, especially one who vows to be a vehement champion for us. Hop on over to the Weight Loss and Chit Chat thread, if you want, so we can get to know you better.
Jane is offline   Reply With Quote