Hi! Got my challenges done for today.

Walked down 24 flights of stairs
Drank 5 cups of water

Love,

Debi
deborah.jennelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2005, 09:36 PM   #32  

Default Sunday Night Sign off

Hey Ladies - I have been extremely busy - but you all have been in my thoughts and I have been keeping up with your posts.

Debi for Thursday - Sunday challenges!

Allie for 4 days of challenges met.

Sushi keep up the great work with that water. Thanks for stopping in and letting us know how you are doing. Looking forward to having you back next week!

Have a great Holiday everyone - see you all tomorrow!

mscat
mscat816 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2005, 10:50 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 298/288/175

Hello Everyone,

Saturday is the beginning of my week. The past Saturday was my 2 monthly weigh-in since I started. I have lost 32lbs, so far. I still have a long road a head of me but that's ok.

Saturday, I did my WATP Dvd for 3 miles. The next day will be Monday for 2 miles.

Last week was a good week, I drank 8 glasses of water for 6 out of the 7 days. Did all 4 of my walking days. And lost 1lb for the week.

I love coming here for support.
AllieNVegas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2005, 11:40 PM   #34  

Oops. I'm a little late posting. But I made it through the week of being up, dressed, and out 6 out of 7 days. (The 7th day I was up very early but not dressed.) I wasn't going to do a challenge this week, but by tomorrow I will come up with something. I have guests arriving tomorrow who will be here for 2 weeks ( not all of it with me), and it'll be a little stressful as they're part of the extended (step) family who I don't know well. Maybe I'll try something as uncomplicated (but difficult) as not gaining any weight while they're here.

The last week has been a little difficult: two deaths of people far too young to go, one funeral, funeral guests staying over with me (after I had to break the bad and unexpected news to them), a very reluctant one-day trip to a cottage where I did not want to be... But also a good week, as my New Orleans friends are well and safe in Memphis where they evacuated with no problem AFTER the hurricane.

You all seem to be doing pretty well, so congrats! I may continue to be aminly absent for the next while, but I'll be lurking from time to time. Tomorrow is weigh-in, to see if my trip to Onederland is actually a permanent move.
carla49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 07:54 AM   #35  
Debi

Smile

Allie and Carla,

Wow - you are both doing wonderful with your challenges. Way to go!

Allie, you've lost 32 pounds so far? That's totally awesome [keep up the good work!!]

I know what you mean, I too love coming here for support [it sure does help, doesn't it?! ]

Carla, good job with being up and dressed early [that seems to be one of my problems ... though I'm up, most times I am not dressed until way late. ]

I'm so sorry about the deaths this week - one is hard enough to handle, let alone two. (HUGS)

I rejoice with you that your friends in New Orleans got out fine. Thank God!!

Keep up the good work with your getting up, dressed and out ... you're doing a wonderful job with it!

Love,

Debi
Old 09-05-2005, 10:25 AM   #36  

As I said in my previous post, this week's challenge is just to stay in Onederland. It's a good thing the getting up and dressed one is no longer in effect, as I'm still lying in bed playing with this site. My excuse is that as of tomorrow I'll be on the Aerobed while my guests luxuriate in my lovely queen size. And I'll be getting up and in hostess mode most of the time. But the upand at 'em goal was a good one, and I'll go back to it. I got a lot more done, even if I did have to have naps later on...

Good luck all with this week's challenges; I won't be making individual posts as I'm starting to feel neurotic and stressed out about entertaining.
Old 09-05-2005, 11:44 AM   #37  
Debi

Smile

Carla,

Honey - I don't blame you one bit for taking advantage of the time while you still have your own bed to relax in.

Try to have fun and to enjoy your visit!

Love,

Debi
Old 09-05-2005, 01:35 PM   #38  
Debi

I don't see a new thread yet for the new week, but did want to report a 1 pound loss for this past week.

Love,

Debi
Old 09-05-2005, 01:42 PM   #39  

This is what I need!!! I do so much better when I have a weekly goal that is not weightloss but a exercise or food challenge.

This week I really want to do 2 miles a day on my gazelle and get my water back to 100 oz a day.
AliLewis328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 03:29 PM   #40  

Here, Kitty kitty kitty. Nice kitty. Mscat, meow meow, where are you? Have we convinced you to cut back on your water so far you've dried up and blown away? Are you out tomcatting around? Did they catch you and put you in the pound?

This thread won't be purrrrrfect until you come home.

So come back, Mscat, and tell us what's new, kittycat.

(With apologies,
Carla.)
Old 09-05-2005, 09:44 PM   #41  
Debi

Smile

((Bonnie)), honey I am so sorry that you're feeling so low right now and just want you to know that we're here for you.

Just whatever you do - just don't give up, you may have stumbled but get up - brush yourself off and keep going!

Ali, I know just what you mean about it being easier to keep specific challenges rather than to focus on weight loss. After all, if we keep meeting these other goals, the weight loss is sure to follow, right?

Carla - you are too funny, my friend!

mscat, where are you? We miss ya!

I've been here several times today [if not more *lol*] and keep looking for a new thread.

I "almost" thought about starting a Thread #11 for us but didn't know whether I should or not ...

[I didn't want anyone to think I was trying to take over or anything so I decided not to.]

I hope everyone's had a nice day [mine was so-so ... kinda boring actually!]

See ya tomorrow!

Love,

Debi
Old 09-05-2005, 09:49 PM   #42  
Debi

Smile

Oops ... I forgot to post that I completed both of my challenges for today.

I'm keeping the same ones as last week except that I added 1 flight of stairs to it so ...

My goals for the new week are:

Walk down 25 flights of stairs each day
Drink 5 cups of water per day

Love,

Debi
Old 09-05-2005, 09:53 PM   #43  

go for your goals everyone and have a great week
flipafart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 10:05 PM   #44  

Default Move to New Post

DON'T POST HERE - GO TO WEEK AT A TIME #11!
mscat816 is offline   Reply With Quote