Old 01-13-2006, 11:21 AM   #616  
Haley

Hey higherfaith, welcome! I don't have time to type out instructions for the ticker now, but the instructions to make them are on the site somewhere!

I weighed in today and am at 180, which is 3 pounds down from whenever the last time I weighed in was...Class time!
haleys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 04:01 PM   #617  

S/C/G: 256/205/150

Height: 5' 6"

Thanks for the welcome. I too have lost a little more weight .. it seems to be melting off of me like crazy!! I checked it this morning and it said 242 ... I started at 256 at the 1st of this month. I am eating properly I have cut the salt out of my diet and ifI eat something that has a high sodium count , I try not to butif I do , I don't add any salt what so ever ! that has been hard for me cause I love salkty foods. anyway , I have substitued squeezed lemons on all my vegies instead of salt .. and it tastes great! good job on the weight loss everyone!! I know we can achieve that 60 pounds !!
higherfaith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 01:05 PM   #618  
Karen

Hey gals!

It is me! It has been along time. In a nutshell.....I gained 4 pds. over the holidays.....But, I have eaten very clean today, and putting myself first...hope all is well....
Karen
fitnessweetie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 02:13 PM   #619  

How's everyone doing?

I'm back. Unfortunately, I lost the baby. I want to lose the last 10 lbs before I get pg again.

So, I'm back on the losing weight bandwagon again.
Celeste0722 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 02:44 PM   #620  

Hello,
I would like to join! I would be very happy and content at about 190-200....from past experience, that is a weight I can maintain and be comfortable at. Any lower and I have problems with maintaining. So at the age of 44 I would be happy to be at that weight.

A little about me....44, single (which has it own challenges!), professional, cat lover, and just generally happy with my life excet for my weight.....I had lost 170 lbs in the past....I was much younger.....in my 20s...but over time some of it has come back...I need to do something before I get that big again. I exercise, but not as much as I should....sometimes life gets in the way and I let it make my decisions for me....I wish I didn't but that is what happens! I don't follow any specific plan....did Weight Watchers in the past, but have also had success with just watching portions and making good choices, so tryng that again!
I am happy to meet you all!
Lilybutt
lilybutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 01:18 PM   #621  
Karen

Where has everyone gone? I miss you gals!

Celeste: I am so very sorry to hear about your loss. I send my prayers too you and your family. Here is a big from me! As for me, I am feeling a bit down in the dumps today. I am thinking of joining WW online, I think that you have done that. I need to be thinking about weight loss all the time. And need to write stuff down and plan meals.

Lillybutt, I am finding that it is so very important to find a group that is supportive. This was a wonderful group, I am hoping to hear from the others again and to meet some new friends. So, lets kick some butt!
fitnessweetie is offline   Reply With Quote