Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2005, 12:39 AM   #46  
Give me strength

S/C/G: 299/261/250

Hello Everyone

Cristi, you are such a sweetie! How can we not love you even more! I opened my mail box saw the colored envelope and seeing your hand writing knew it was from you and it was a get well card....

Susan, *sigh Im sorry but I am so happy I am not you. Cause how I feel reading what you write makes my heart ache, so I figure it has got to be 100 x more worse for you...sending you strength girl! And give Gabby big kisses and bear hugs from me.

Cristi, just finished Metro Girl and laughed...gawd I love Janets style. Just bought Black Eyed Peas Monkey Business CD..love it...not as well as their first one though Elephunk. But deffenet grooving tunes.

Went to see Brandon's pediatrist...$400. gone. Had bought ortho inserts last year,,,costing me $800. no insurance for those...*sigh and had to get special ones made but half the price,,,nice but still have to pay. Brandon's got exzema bad on his big toe,,,more cream,,,more $ and its looking like he may have another ingrown toenail,,,I have to say this he has got the ugliest feet ever! Not even his mother can stand to look at.

Well I should get to bed....night all
Old 06-17-2005, 07:38 AM   #47  

Height: 5'1"

Susan--I just don't understand the system. He was threatening another "child" don't they get it?? I will pray that things start getting better for you soon.

Angie--Great pictures! You all look like you're having so much fun!

Oh my...I just wanted to pop in really quick before I head to bed. I can already hear the birds singing!! And tomorrow is my early day!

Night!
Old 06-17-2005, 08:15 AM   #48  
GmaTo8

TGIF!!!

Angie - omg, you don't look your age AT ALL!! What's your secret? Thank you so much for sharing that - it's really cool!

Cristi - glad you're getting the old washer and dryer out of the way. Our extra refrigerator in the shed broke down yesterday or the day before. The good news is, it didn't have much in it. We mainly use it for water, popcorn on the cob until we shell it, fruit and veggies in season, etc. When I have a party, it gets filled, but haven't needed it much since Memorial Day. I just hate to spend $$ on a new one for out there and may see if I can find a good 2nd hand one. Yikes, we just bought a new freezer!

Susan - the things going on in your life have to be so very hard on you, and I wish I could help in some way. (((HUGS)))

Marti - how's the dental work coming along? You'll feel so much better when you get all fixed up, but that doesn't help much in the meantime. Hope you get some rest, sweetie.

Well, I'm going swimming with Mary and her 3 today. Gotta get some things done around the house before then.

Hope you have a good day and a good weekend!!
Old 06-17-2005, 08:25 AM   #49  
Sorry I'm not a Barbie

Yikes... Sorry i missed your birthday Katy... HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!

Marti: Hello! I was just reading a novel and the town/city of Eugene was in it.. Just a thought lol...

WEll just wanted to pop in to say hello.... Getting a little more sleep.. It has been cold and rainy here... Getting my house a little cleaner every day... almost half done the laundry... lol... did the bathroom yesterday.. threw out a lot of junk we dont use.. Well i have a dentist appointment this morning.. so just popped in to say hello.. and hope everyone has a good week-end! ttfn XXOO

Old 06-17-2005, 08:32 AM   #50  
GmaTo8

Exclamation

See you over at chit chat #134!
Closed Thread