View Poll Results: Are you surprised that SPILLIE admitted she was wrong about the whole Corona thing?
Yes, I almost fell over...now give me another Corona! 4 80.00%
No, now give me another Corona! 1 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-24-2005, 02:10 PM   #511  
The Vegas Strip

Bounty Stinks!
VIVA~GIRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 02:12 PM   #512  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA~GIRL
Bounty Stinks!
You're a little mixed up: VIVA STINKS!
RockerChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 02:21 PM   #513  
PR Aug 2005

HOLA AMIGAS,

Just got back from lunch where I ate nothing but Smartfood Popcorn and Cheez-it White Cheddar Crackers. Nutritional, huh. I have WI tomorrow so I guess I'll be drinking my beer tonight.

Glad you could join us finally, BROOKLYNN, I guess you decided to join in the middle of a debate

It seems that the discussion right now is Bounty vs VIVA. I'm a Bounty person myself, but I have never tried VIVA since no one ever sent me one in the mail.
SPILLIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 02:27 PM   #514  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Hi BROOKLYNN! How have you been? Man on man, you totally missed me telling about the day with MY man....I have some pictures but will ahve more this weekend! Can't wait to share with everyone....if you all want to see them that is!....and thanks for the kind words!

SPILLIE: you're not missing much with the VIVA towels. BOUNTY is so much better! I tried the VIVA out of courtesty to MS. VIVA but I don't like them! HAH!

Last edited by RockerChick; 06-24-2005 at 02:29 PM.
Old 06-24-2005, 02:36 PM   #515  
The Vegas Strip

Hi Brooklynn. Welcome!

I'm out! Talk to you all on Monday.
Have a great weekend.
Old 06-24-2005, 02:53 PM   #516  
PR Aug 2005

Bye VIVA have a wonderful weekend!!

BROOKLYNN, I have always used Bounty for everything...
Old 06-24-2005, 03:15 PM   #517  
PR Aug 2005

BROOKLYNN, YOU'RE A NUT
Old 06-24-2005, 03:36 PM   #518  
♪ Rock on! ♪

WOOHOO SPILLIE....get your hands in the air b/c my man's singing right now on MMR! LMAO!
Old 06-24-2005, 04:08 PM   #519  
♪ Rock on! ♪

WHAT....did you all pack up and go home and not tell me????? I thought at least you, SPILLIE, would still be around. HUMPH.

Getting ready to go....have a good one and see you on Monday!

SPILLIE: good luck with your WI tomorrow!

I gotta remember no eating after 9pm tonite...getting bloodwork done tomorrow. EEK!
Old 06-27-2005, 08:16 AM   #520  
Sarge

Good morning all! Guess you guys don't pay attention...I was in BOSTON this weekend. DUH!

ROCKER - Huge congrats on your loss!!! I know where some of that went.

<----- seriously need to get back on track
Ate way too much this weekend...

SPILLIE - Are we on for this afternoon, assuming the stops and it's ?
twiddle-my-thumbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 08:16 AM   #521  
PR Aug 2005

HOLA CHICAS,

I hope all had a wonderful weekend. It sure was and but gorgeous all the same. I didn't do much but clean and . I lost 2 lbs at WI and feel good about it. I was expecting a little more, but that's what I get for having sweets the night before.

Not much else to say, it was pretty quiet this weekend. It felt good just to relax and do nothing really. It had been a couple of weeks since I have been able to do that.

TWIDDLE, are we on for tonight. I need to know where we are meeting

Well that's all for now. I'm going to go get my now.

HAVE A GREAT AND BEAUTIFUL BLESSED DAY!!
Old 06-27-2005, 08:20 AM   #522  
PR Aug 2005

TWIDDLE, we were posting at the same time. I knew you were going to Boston, but I thought it was Friday night you were leaving, . Did you have a good time? Yes we are on for tonight, I just need directions and some time to get there. I don't get off work till 5:00.
Old 06-27-2005, 08:47 AM   #523  
The Vegas Strip

Good morning. I can't believe it's Monday already. Where did the weekend go? Friday night DBF and I went out to dinner and then did a little shopping. Saturday we ran some errands and then went to dinner at my friend's house. This was the first time I saw her new house - very nice. Sunday we ran a few errands during the day and then last night my brother-in-law and cousin brought my new TV stand up and then took my old entertainment center. I was soooo happy to get rid of it! After they left we put together the TV stand - I love it!

This week I have sooooooo much to do before my friends from college get here on Friday. It'll be a FULL house. 4 of us, and then my friend's brother that lives in NJ is coming Saturday til Sunday - so that will make 5. I have to majorly clean the house! I have to go grocery shopping. I'm going to be a busy bee this week! Tonight my sister, nephew and I are going to visit our Great Aunt that isn't doing well. Then starting tomorrow it'll be Operation Clean the House!

Congrats on the loss SPILLIE!

I can't wait til this work week is over!

Last edited by VIVA~GIRL; 06-27-2005 at 08:53 AM.
Old 06-27-2005, 08:56 AM   #524  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Morning CHICKIES! Has a pretty busy weekend....got blood work done Sat. morning...should have all the results by Thurs. He said I could be low in potassium in which I could take a pill but if that's the case then I'd have to come in every month for blood work to make sure my liver/kidneys are ok from this medicine. I'm like so, in order to get better I got to take something that might damage another part of my body???? LOL..he's a great doc and one I can kid around with like that. Or it could be other stuff too.

He's also running some tests to see if arthritis is what's causing my knee pain. I didn't even know you could detect that from blood work! Speaking of that, I'm in a lot of pain with my knee right now...have it wrapped with two ace bandages and can hardly put any pressure on it. Go figure. It started acting up yesterday.

Went to a party on Sat night...I was good! Earned extra AP's just to be on the safe side and I didn't even need all of them....so proud of myself! Ran around running errands the rest of the weekend.

Well, I guess I better get a move on. Have a nice day!
Old 06-27-2005, 09:13 AM   #525  
Sarge

SPILLIE - Congrats on the WI! You have mail (or hopefully will shortly)...
twiddle-my-thumbs is offline   Reply With Quote