View Poll Results: Are you surprised that SPILLIE admitted she was wrong about the whole Corona thing?
Yes, I almost fell over...now give me another Corona! 4 80.00%
No, now give me another Corona! 1 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-04-2005, 09:46 AM   #1606  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Morning Chick-a-dees! Am feeling much better today—was a very rough day yesterday. Wasn’t even sure if I could make it driving home or not—that’s how bad my head hurt. Rested for awhile when I finally did get home then started on straightening up for when my parents get here this weekend.

Today they will start moving all the crap over here to my building for the Harvest Festival this weekend. If any of you are interested it’s this Sat. from 12noon til dusk. There is a lot to do: food & craft vendors, games for the kids, inflatables, hayrides and a whole bunch of other stuff. Rain date is Sunday. Fireworks at the end. They make such a mess over here too and don’t give a crap. They always get on me b/c I flip out due to the mess. I TOLD them last year and will again this year: they WILL stay and help me clean up instead of leaving me with everything like they used to do. I’m not having that. I get very defensive about this place b/c I’m the one that has to show it to perspective clients, etc. They think they can just come and go, making all kinds of messes and be done with it. That’ll be a cold day.

So are you guys in for the concert? I hope so…we’ll be tailgating beforehand I’m sure.

Gotta run…I hear them coming! BBL!
RockerChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 10:08 AM   #1607  
The Vegas Strip

When is the concert and how much are the tickets?
VIVA~GIRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 10:59 AM   #1608  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA~GIRL
When is the concert and how much are the tickets?
12/3 and contact TWIDDLE for the rest! (that's a Saturday)
Old 10-04-2005, 11:14 AM   #1609  
PR Aug 2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockerChick
12/3 and contact TWIDDLE for the rest! (that's a Saturday)

I've contacted TWIDDLE and I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to do this, but God willing I'll be there.
SPILLIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 11:45 AM   #1610  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPILLIE
I've contacted TWIDDLE and I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to do this, but God willing I'll be there.
WOOHOO...PAR-TAY TIME FOR SURE! I WILL BE IN RARE FORM THAT NIGHT....JUST TO LET YOU KNOW! LMAO!
Old 10-04-2005, 02:15 PM   #1611  
♪ Rock on! ♪

So I'm driving up the drive to the building where my office is and I find that the port-o-potties for Sat. have been delivered. WTF? It's Tuesday for cripes sake. Those nasty things will be smelling LOVELY by the time Sat rolls around....and this is one CHICKIE that will NOT be cleaning them. Yuck phooey. Flucking great. So I call the person who takes care of that and I'm like: WTF?....firmly announcing that there's no chance in **** I will step foot in them to clean them up.
Old 10-04-2005, 03:05 PM   #1612  
PR Aug 2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockerChick
So I'm driving up the drive to the building where my office is and I find that the port-o-potties for Sat. have been delivered. WTF? It's Tuesday for cripes sake. Those nasty things will be smelling LOVELY by the time Sat rolls around....and this is one CHICKIE that will NOT be cleaning them. Yuck phooey. Flucking great. So I call the person who takes care of that and I'm like: WTF?....firmly announcing that there's no chance in **** I will step foot in them to clean them up.

EWWWWWW!!!!!
Old 10-04-2005, 04:04 PM   #1613  
PR Aug 2005

Doesn't anyone say GOODNIGHT anymore!!!!!
Old 10-04-2005, 04:29 PM   #1614  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPILLIE
Doesn't anyone say GOODNIGHT anymore!!!!!

GOOD NIGHT!!!!! lmao!

sERIOUSLY, HAVE A GOOD ONE. i'M OUTTA HERE!
Old 10-04-2005, 08:01 PM   #1615  
The Vegas Strip

I actually wait until it's NIGHT!!

GOOD NIGHT!
Old 10-05-2005, 08:19 AM   #1616  
PR Aug 2005

MORNING CHICAS,

The EVP of our office resigned. Now I'm worried about what's going on around here because we also got a e-mail yesterday that a new CEO has been assigned to the company. Things are changing around here and it's not looking good.

I hope all had a good evening. I went to for the first time since last Tuesday (due to my problem) and boy am I hurting today. I feel like I hadn't been to class in over a month. It could also be the fact that she worked our azzes off.

Well I'm off to get my and then back to this quality control check that I have to do. Is it 5:00 yet?!?

HAVE A GREAT AND BLESSED DAY!!!!
Old 10-05-2005, 08:41 AM   #1617  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Morning Chickies! I overslept this morning ...didn't get up til 7am and I'm ususally getting dressed or am already dressed for work by that time. I apparently never turned my alarm clock on. I knew something was wrong when I woke up and it was already light outside.

Anyway....not much new here which is good i guess! All the stuff is now moved into the ballroom here for this weekend's festival. Doesn't look bad now but starting tomorrow people will be coming over to go thru it all to get their stuff ready for what they are running. G-R-E-A-T. I admitt I do get bent out of shape when all that is happening b/c I'm used to being here by myself and I LIKE IT THAT WAY! It disturbs me when eveyone is here making a lot of noise! HAH! I try and retreat to my office and not come out if I don't have to. That's why I want to get a jump on my stuff TODAY so I can do it in peace and quiet. Thing is, I don't have a price list yet--am supposed to get it sometime today for the big cheese. Have I mentioned I really hate this event??????

Guess I better get going. Have a great day and BBL!
Old 10-05-2005, 09:03 AM   #1618  
The Vegas Strip

Good morning. Happy Hump Day. Getting out of bed this morning was next to impossible. I wish I would've done what Rocker did and slept in...LOL. Thank god I'm only in the office today til 11am...then I'm going home and "working from home" for the rest of the day...yay! Dish TV is supposed to come and finish what they started last week...grrrrr.

SPILLIE: I hope all is well at your company. Good luck with that posting I sent you!

ROCKER: Get a bull horn and blow it if everyone else there gets rowdy...you need peace and quiet when you surf the internet!

Hi TWIDDLE, HAPPY and BROOKIE!
Old 10-05-2005, 09:15 AM   #1619  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA~GIRL

ROCKER: Get a bull horn and blow it if everyone else there gets rowdy...you need peace and quiet when you surf the internet!
That's another reason I don't want them overhere--b/c they'll be cramping my style when I'm trying to get on here and email! LMAO!
Old 10-05-2005, 09:23 AM   #1620  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Oh hey....forgot to tell you this one: so yestereday I'm surfing the Jovi boards when there's this message from the mods something to the effect of: you can purchase a Soul jersy signed by JBJ himself for a mere 100 smackers. So I go and look to see what they are offering. You send in your m/o only, are NOT guarenteed a size you want, rather you get whatever they send you and they say it's suitable for framing. Well, I happen to have MY OWN Soul Jersey signed by JBJ himself and I didn't have to pay $100 to get it! I got mine signed last year at one of the games...right on the white number 3 just below my "girls!" ...and NO, I WAS NOT wearing it when he signed it! (too bad for me! )