Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2005, 04:39 PM   #151  
Member w/ messiest house

mad rhymes with egad. And plaid. and triad. And Vlad the Destroyer. Mail takes a really long time from the northern states; we have to use dog-sled, you know, and when there isn't any snow, they are really slow.

Here we are: The Miserable ******* Fly

Kiwi
Old 06-25-2005, 07:07 PM   #152  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

No Way I Am I Clicking On A Picture Of A Fly---i Hate Them Sooooooooo Bad~!!---hahaha ---everyone Is Suffocating With The Heat But Here On The Coast --noooooooooooooooo----i Am Chilly And Need A Sweater---20 Minutes Out Of Town It's 30 Degrees,here It's About 16------------fat Rhymes With Me.today I Ate A Falafal Wrap---very Yum,i Bought Taziki {???} Hummus,and Tabouleh From The Turkish People In The Market---just Ate That Right Now----i Guess I Must Smell By Now-----------i Sent Peachbutt's Ds A Card---hope He Likes Old Lady Cards!!!!!
Old 06-25-2005, 07:30 PM   #153  
loves kleenex box art

Bagz you SHOULD look at the fly. Kiwi photographed it as it sat on her .. chest or something. Kind of x-rated. Speaking of which, why are all the Sopranos episodes populated by unclothed dancers?

Thanks for the card Bagzbutt and thanks to Kiwibutt for defending DS when he may have sent a card by chihuahua sled.

I am home and lonely. Remember the old codger I shared an office with? He passed away years ago and he had a brother but I never knew the brother and old codger made the brother sound like someone not worth knowing. Someone just told methe brother IS worth knowing. Now, I want to know him. Someone go catch him for me.

I ate hummus today too. And yoghurt. And ground flax seeds. And turkey. And mushroom cooked in OO.

I hope it's chilly where Ds is so I can be right about the 3 blankets he had to take. He said he only needed 2 but the literature INSISTED on 3. My Michigan friend says 2 is enough. I want to be right.
Old 06-25-2005, 07:34 PM   #154  
loves kleenex box art

Default oh too sad

this happened where I would go to the beach if I went to the beach. Very sad for the child.Place to click
Old 06-26-2005, 12:41 AM   #155  
Member w/ messiest house

That's right, it was just about to bite my big hairy chest.

In answer to your question about the Sopranos, the unclothed dancers are there to entice men who would be likely to think a show called "The Sopranos" was about opera.

How do you eat flax seeds? Make them into linen, fashion a lovely bonnet out of it, and then eat your hat?

That's horrible about the shark attack. Don't go swimming there anymore, Peachie. I know it's hard for you to resist, but really, safety first.

Is old codger's brother younger than old codger I hope?

I would say I'm sorry about your cold weather, Bagz, but I'm really more jealous than sorry. Hard to believe it's such a difference between the coast and nearby inland. We had a thunderstorm this afternoon/evening, so it cooled down a bit. I have to start driving to Rhode Island in 2 1/2 hours. I don't really see much point in going to bed. I think I will just take a shower and wake everyone else up and go.

How come I don't have DS's address to send stuff to him? Oh yeah, I would procrastinate until August. I missed one of my nephews' birthdays because I keep putting off looking up the date. I am not a very reliable person apparently. However if you need me to get up at 2 in the morning and drive for 8 hours, I'm your girl.

My stupid ISP seems to have email back working - after 2 1/2 days of no email - but my mailbox is flat empty. Seeing's how I'm on a voluminous mailing list and My Friend Peaches wrote to me, I think they are hiding bags of mail somewhere.

There is a gnat in my water glass.

I had manicotti for dinner because DD likes it, but I cooked it too long and it was a little blah. And I had bought some portabello mushrooms, so I sauteed them too. But the only way I know how to make them is to marinate them in teriyaki before sauteeing them, so we had Italian with Japanese. They don't go very well together.

Tomorrow night when we get home from the marathon drive, I know just what I'm going to make for myself for a snack. I have about one serving of fresh asparagus and a little container of lemon butter in the fridge. Mmmmm

Kiwi, the Babbling
Old 06-26-2005, 12:54 AM   #156  

I'm baaaaaaaaaack. We flew through thunderclouds and it was awesome and barely bumpy. I visited 3 yarn stores in Massachusetts, had a "lobster tail" in the North End. (they are totally worth blowing your diet for!! Crispy pastry that is shaped like the tail of a lobster, but which is then filled with a creamy, sweetened combination of 3 creams.... probably moscarpone, whipped cream, perhaps alittle ricotta... anyway... YUM) as well as tortellini bolognese at a sidewalk cafe kind of place only 1 block from DD's new 2nd floor flat. Also got to hug DS who came to Mass with his girlfriend to see his father et al and grab a couple of leisure days near Damariscotta, ME. She's cute, he's growing up more and more and more.

I wish I didn't have to come back to "the real world" and contend with dust, bills, dirty linen, etc. I could easily live in a hotel and have daily maid service!! Especially when there were artists colonies within an hours' drive in every direction.

Last edited by PainterWoman; 02-27-2008 at 04:46 PM.
Old 06-26-2005, 09:21 AM   #157  
loves kleenex box art

WB Painter.

Kiwi, I am resending you DS's address and the other thing I sent you. I hope you appreciate the trouble I'm going to.

Since getting my diagnois a week ago and deciding to handle this by eating right, I've put on three lbs. Egad.
Old 06-26-2005, 09:50 AM   #158  
loves kleenex box art

Flax seeds are ground and I mix them with yogurt or soup or anything. They have no flavor. The Codger Bubba is younger. However, I don't know him.

It's time for breakfast now. What can I have that won't make me rounder in the pants?
Old 06-26-2005, 02:22 PM   #159  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

Yogurt And Fruit ------------------ I Eat It Almost Everyday Now And Even Timmy's Is Selling Berries In Yogurt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!poor Kiwonk---i Hate Driving So I Would Go Bonkers With All That Travelling While Tired----hopefully She Won't Pay Back Dh And Go To Sleep On Her Turn!
Old 06-26-2005, 04:18 PM   #160  
loves kleenex box art

KEEWEE . I resendeth your email this a.m. It was not delivered and here's why:

Recipient address rejected: No such user
Closed Thread