Old 06-21-2005, 05:04 PM   #226  
Movin' right along...

Where are y'all?
chubbyvixen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 06:19 PM   #227  

Sorry I had to actually work today.. How could anyone think I'd want to work?? LOL.. I'm painting for a friend so it's not like I have a "client" to deal with. It's never the work I mind, its the people I work for sometimes... argh.. I hate to have someone standing over my shoulder the entire time watching me... makes my skin crawl ...So how is the stay in the US going Deanne?? It was always weird for me to come home.. i felt out of place again...
goddesskde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 12:27 PM   #228  
Movin' right along...

Well, Kim...its just me and you! I hope everyone else is doing well. Kim, did you lost more weight? Your weight tracker has moved, right? Awesome! Last time I saw it, it was at 11 lbs. Go girl!

Things are good here. Been OP all week. No slip ups at all.

Today, so far I have had a frozen omelate for breakfast(3 pts) and some mini caramel rice cakes(9 at 1 pt)

Post later

Love,
Deanne
Old 06-22-2005, 12:34 PM   #229  

S/C/G: 189/184.5/150

Height: 5'3

Default Sigh

Sorry everyone. It's been a long week, and I just haven't been able to get on here much. I should have, because I actually -gained- a pound this week, but I'm still trying. I hope everyone's having a good day! It's hotter than... well, you know where, here in Arizona. I'm not a big fan of the heat... Hmm. TTYL!
ctrsara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 04:55 PM   #230  

I'm here too! I had to work the past couple of days too. And over the weekend, I was pretty busy riding my motorcycle. Then, on Monday, I spent a couple hours washing and waxing it up til it sparkled. Now I'm off from work for the next couple days until I work on Saturday. My husband went out on a camping trip, since he had a bit of time off from work, so I'm enjoying some "me time" and peace and quiet in the house.

Deb
bikerdeb61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 05:27 PM   #231  
Movin' right along...

ah...me time. Isn't it great?? I usually end up missing Nic after a day or 2 though. It's still great though.

So, the scale that my dad has is a good one(sunbeam). I weighed myself 2 times just to make sure. It said 144 lbs. I'm so irritated that I can't get an exact scale. I'm thinking of going to a WW meeting this week. I've never been to one. The first one is free and I can weigh myself. If I'm at 144, that would be awesome. That would mean I'm about 19 lbs away from goal.

Deb- How was riding the motorcycle? Now, thats some awesome "me" time. When we lived in MS, my husband would go ride his bike for his "me"time. Usually when I made him mad

I hope y'all are having a great day

Love,
Deanne
Old 06-22-2005, 05:56 PM   #232  

Well i had a short day at work. Actually Kenzie (my youngest) has a fever, but she was fine until i got there and started working..so i cracked out the room really fast ( just painting a solid color) and got her home. I cant leave a room half done, it looks awful if you do ya know that and she was asleep anyway. So now i have to go back tomorrow.. i was planning on staying longer and getting totally finished.. no biggie, its not like i'm to booked anyway...
My diet has be iffy.. not bad, but not great.. i have eaten more breads than i should, but thats life..I am walking a total of 3 miles a day though so that should help...
Old 06-22-2005, 09:43 PM   #233  
Curvy Vixen

hi vixens!!
I stayed on program since monday.. yahhhh, I weigh in fri at wwers.. i'm hoping to just lose a pound.
We went out on the boat today. Jim and Jamie fished.. I 'lounged'. It was very relaxing. I also walked an hour today. It feels good to exercise.
Deanne enjoy the states....
Everyone seems to be doing great...!!!
PURPLEPANSY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 11:35 PM   #234  

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbyvixen
ah...me time. Isn't it great?? I usually end up missing Nic after a day or 2 though. It's still great though.

So, the scale that my dad has is a good one(sunbeam). I weighed myself 2 times just to make sure. It said 144 lbs. I'm so irritated that I can't get an exact scale. I'm thinking of going to a WW meeting this week. I've never been to one. The first one is free and I can weigh myself. If I'm at 144, that would be awesome. That would mean I'm about 19 lbs away from goal.

Deb- How was riding the motorcycle? Now, thats some awesome "me" time. When we lived in MS, my husband would go ride his bike for his "me"time. Usually when I made him mad

I hope y'all are having a great day
hi Deanne,

Yeah, I do usually miss my husband after a few days but I've been busy working so am too tired to realize it. I had a lot of fun riding the motorcycle. The weather was gorgeous and my bike looked awesome. I don't mean to sound conceited but I saw alot of double-takes as I was riding. It was kind of funny. There are more women on motorcycles nowdays, but it's still not an everyday thing.

I think that the one thing I like the best about my "me time" is that I get the whole bed to spread out on at night. My chocolate lab sleeps with me, and it's so nice to be able to let her have half the bed, and me take the other half.

Deb
Old 06-22-2005, 11:38 PM   #235  

Quote:
Originally Posted by goddesskde
My diet has be iffy.. not bad, but not great.. i have eaten more breads than i should, but thats life..I am walking a total of 3 miles a day though so that should help...
Kim, sorry to hear about your daughter being sick. I hope she's feeling better soon. I haven't been too good with my diet lately either. I forgot to pack something to bring to work with me, and ended up STARVING at about 12:00. I wasn't going to get off for another couple hours. So, when a guy at work said he was going across the street to the liquor store for a snack, I caved and asked him to bring me a big bottle of water and a bag of Ruffles potato chips. (ugh) And tonight, I had two pretty large chocolate chip cookies. I think I really need to look at why I keep sabotaging myself and get a tight rein on it again. I've lost five pounds and I want to keep losing... not go back again. But, maybe part of me is scared to be thinner??

Deb
Old 06-23-2005, 08:51 AM   #236  
Support soccer in the USA

Wow, It's been ages and ages since I've been on here ladies. I started a new job and have been looking for a new place to live. Lot's of changes in my life.

I'm afraid my boyfriend and I broke up and I went through a depression period which got me off my diet for a couple weeks. But I'm feeling better and am back on track now.

I need support from everyone more than ever so I'm hoping to be able to spend more time here.
SoccerGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 10:47 AM   #237  

Oh and Deanne.. the best thing to do is stick to one scale when weighing in. That way you cant say one scale weighs different and you notice when you've dropped weight. It's hard with so many scales shooting out different numbers but if you weigh in on the same one all the time you know when the numbers are really going down.
Kenzie is still running a fever.. she got up at 6 this morning with 102.1 She responds really well to tylenol so in about 30 minutes she is back to normal. I'm going to wait and see if this goes away on its own but if she's still sick tomorrow we're off to the doctor. Usually if its just a virus a couple of days is all it takes to get rid of, if its more serious it'll hang on longer..
Old 06-23-2005, 05:12 PM   #238  
Movin' right along...

Well, its good to see everyone is back!

Kim- You are doing some amazing walking! You are so active. I should me more active. Is walking the only thing you do? Have you talked to Kim? Hows her dad doing?

Deanne- Didn't you just recently start going to the WW meetings? How do you like it so far? I think I may go to one tonight or Saturday. I need a more accurate scale.

Deb- I know that when Nic is working nights, I get the whole bed to myself. I love it! Oh and I was looking on Hungrygirl.com last night. There is a large cookie. Its called a celebration cookie. I think its no fat. I don't eat cookies very much but I think it would satisfy sweet cravings.

Soccergirl- I'm sorry about you and your boyfriend. I've been there before. I'm glad you're back on track though! If you need some accountability or support, email me at [email protected].

Ok, today is good so far. I'm at 9 points so far today. I had 2 at breakfast, 5 at lunch, and just ate some unsweetened applesauce at 2 points with splenda. I didn't realize how filling applesauce is.

Post later...

D
Old 06-24-2005, 12:56 AM   #239  
One day at a time!

Height: 5'4"

Hi gals,

Sorry for being MIA. It's been harder with the new job to have time. I used to peek in from my old boring job....now I really work! Imagine that!

The good news is that I am still doing Jenny Craig--and doing well. I am down 15 pounds with JC and like it a lot. It works for me.

I will post more this weekend--no class and no work, so no excuse! Ha! But for now I have to catch some zzz's.

Hope you all have a happy Friday!
krngallo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 07:58 AM   #240  
Curvy Vixen

Howdy-ho vixens.
It is friday!! I love fridays!! especially since I got 35 new flex points LOL. I go to wwers today and I dunno if I lost. I ate alot of salt yesterday. We shall see. Aunt flo made her entrance yesterday so I'm sure that won't help.
I have a few friends coming over this afternoon for a swim. This shall be hard because they bring chips and dip and snacky foods. I'll have to keep fruit at hand.
Have a happy friday all
Love
lynn
PURPLEPANSY is offline   Reply With Quote