3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   ~curvy Vixen #5~ (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/58058-%7Ecurvy-vixen-5%7E.html)

goddesskde 06-03-2005 11:55 AM

Faux painting is making a paint finish resemble marble or stone or leather something like that. I do some muraling and concrete finishing. I also antique furniture or so custom designs to match a room. Depends on what I'm asked to do.

goddesskde 06-03-2005 11:04 PM

Where is everyone today????

krngallo 06-04-2005 12:29 AM

Hello everyone...

Just stopping in to say hi! I had a busy week and just got home from running around. I am pooped but thought I would say hey!

Hi Lynn, Deanne, Kim and Kim!

Jessica--glad to see you back!

Sara--Welcome! Keep posting, you are welcome here! Your job sounds interesting--I saw it on your profile. What kind of company do you work for? Just curious.

Well....I am going to check back tomorrow when I have more energy to post longer. Until then--happy trails.

chubbyvixen 06-04-2005 01:09 PM

Hey chickas...had a great anniversary. We had a blast! Blew my diet but not worried. How many first anniversaries am I going to have?? Tomorrow, I have my menu planned out to help keep me on track after eating Japanese today.

I found out today that I get to go back to the states while Nic is in Indiana. YAY! A week in Maryland and a week in Mississippi. My mom is so excited. We used to stay up all night watching movies and talking. My friends all adore her. Oh and she wants me to take her grocery shopping to help her in getting the best foods for weight watchers. How great is that? A new recruit :) Also, she has a walking park in her apartments. Awesome.

I will miss my husband dearly. I also think it can be good for us. Im just going to use this time for "me time". Concentrate on WW and being healthy. So, by the time that I see him again on the 12th of July, I will hopefully be skinnier!

Ok I'm going to make a low fat milkshake. YUM. I'll post later. I love y'all.

Deanne

krngallo 06-04-2005 05:38 PM

Hey Deanne! :dancer:

I am so happy that you had a great first anniversary! And you are right--you only get those one time--so why not kick your heals up. I think those are the type of days we are allowed to indulge a bit. That is awesomet that you get to come home and visit for a couple weeks. I bet you are so excited! Will you be able to check in with the Vixens when you are visiting home? You will have to let us know.

Well, I am going to go write a paper...fun, fun! It is due at midnight and until I have it finished I can't really relax. I just can't wait till I am done with school...2 classes left and counting the days.

I am happy--I am down another pound this week. Yeah...as long as its down I am going in the right direction. :)

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! :bubbles:

chubbyvixen 06-05-2005 05:51 AM

Hey Karen...just a quick note to tell you congrats on losing. Yes, you are really in the right direction! Good for you. Oh and yes Ill be able to get online while Im there. Im probably going to take the laptop with me too.

Ill post later...

Love,
Deanne

Kery 06-05-2005 09:20 AM

Hi Vixens! :) Sorry for having been MIA for, err, quite some time, Iwas doing so many things that I kinda got sidetracked from many forums and sites. At least it was out of "good" reasons (sunbathing, gardening, work, family/friends and improving my skills on video editing software - who knows, it can be useful later on for work), and not out of giving up/not caring about weight loss ;) Though I got my share of battles with my Inner Brat, I'll admit it, but I didn't gain on weight, which is what matters to me right now.

I wanted to welcome those who've joined us since I were away, and also I hope that things are going well for everyone (I only could catch up briefly on the former posts, these things can get pretty long after weeks of being away!).

Deanne, I hope you have fun while back in the States! Also, congrats Karen for the new job, it sounds like it's interesting and good, so all the best for you :)

chubbyvixen 06-05-2005 12:31 PM

KERY! I'm so glad you're back girl! Thats great that you havent gained wait. Thats important.
Same old stuff is going on here. We're all just moving along. Its a battle but we're doing it. We've missed you!

Im arguing with my dad about my plane ticket. Such a pain. We found out today that we're moving out of our villas. So, we have to pack before we leave so that our friends can move us out. Im excited but overwhelmed now. We're getting our friend to take care of the cats.

Ok, ill be back later. I need to get this ticket thing situated.

Love,
Deanne

PURPLEPANSY 06-05-2005 01:08 PM

I'M HERE!! I've been so busy this weekend... I blew my diet big time.. yikes... but I'm back on track today.. went out to dinner with friends last night and ate the best meal, but it was loaded with cheese sauce.. omg!!
will post more latah...

chubbyvixen 06-06-2005 04:51 AM

Hey girls...good morning!

Lynn...you doing ok? You seem busy.

How is everyone else?

Well, Im doing well. I'm almost 2 weeks late on TOM. No, Im not pregnant...I took a test. This is just weird though.

Anyway, Im going to go eat breakfast now. I think Oatmeal and an apple.

Love,
Deanne

candlelady4 06-06-2005 05:04 AM

Good morning all you Vixens. How in the world are you? I'm still waiting for the baby to be born looks like it will probably be Wed. when he induces her. I have had a bad week eating wise, had a really bad binge for a couple of days and by the scales I am up. :( When will I ever learn? I have been walking though, walked five days last week got up to 2 miles which is good for me.

Deanne so glad you get to come back to the states. Did you ever get your ticket straightened out? How is WW going for you?

Karen sounds like you are really enjoying your job.

Hi Kery and Lynn, you girls are way too busy for me. :D

Have a great Monday girls and let's stay OP. I just hope I follow my own advice. ;)

Kery 06-06-2005 05:12 AM

Thank you Deanne :) "Battle" indeed is the word, I think, but I don't mind taking a step back if it means being able to take two steps forward in turn because I've learnt how to deal with the problems. Someday I should make an essay about the battles with the inner brat, it sure could be a fun read :p

How's it going with the ticket plane problem? Has everything been sorted out?

chubbyvixen 06-06-2005 05:39 AM

Hey chicks...

Diane- We haven't gotten the ticket situation handled. It's a pain because my dad is paying for it from the States. They dont do the Etickets here so I have to have the paper tickets. Which means, we don't know if the ticket would even arrive here in time. WW is going good. I was OP for my anniversery but now Im right back on. I think I will avoid weigh in this week though. Just to keep from being disappointed. How is it going for you other than this week? Its good that you're walking.

Kery- I like how you call it the inner brat. Thats totally appropriate. I like that. I think I will call it my inner brat from now on! :) I am about to put your quote about the battle on my website. Http://munozchick.tripod.com
I like to take different quotes from y'all...it keeps my inspired.

Ok, I had a rice cake and an apple for breakfast. 2 pts.

Love,
Deanne

jessicamt 06-06-2005 09:52 AM

Good Morning ladies, well this weekend was not a good diet weekend, Joe's family was in town and we bbqued, and just relaxed, i think i relaxed a little too much cause i am exhausted today,. lol lazy. but i really want to get back on track, today i am taking control of my eating, and balance myself. then tonight workout. i cant wait to start the new job, so that i can start working out before work and start my day off great. well talk to you ladies soon.

ctrsara 06-06-2005 11:45 AM

Weekends...hmmm.

Hey girls. I, too, had a terrible eating weekend, but I'm not going to let it stop me. Too many birthday cakes and ice cream floating around for my health. I have GOT to stop eating sugar for a while. If I don't eat it, I don't want it, but when I eat it, it's all I want! And my husband somehow managed to get two gallons of ice cream and a bunch of mini-candy bars into our freezer. All with my full knowledge. How did I let that happen? Actually, the chips are more of a temptation. Hmm.
Karen - My job does sound interesting, but it isn't terribly. I work at a community college, and I'm the assistant to the Director of Institutional Researcher. We handle all of the course evaluations the students do, process all the info and get the results back to the teachers (in a timely manner), handle all the federal, state, and college reports on things like enrollment, demographics, etc, and conduct all kinds of surveys for the students, community, etc, as well as help the administration make big decisions based on and backed by our research. I work a lot with statistical software, but also do a lot of secretarial stuff and supervise some students(that are like a year younger than me...hmm.) It's okay, and the money's good, but I'm glad I won't be doing it the rest of my life.
Well, I hope you're all doing well and are planning to enjoy this week!