3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   ~curvy Vixen #5~ (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/58058-%7Ecurvy-vixen-5%7E.html)

bikerdeb61 05-26-2005 02:42 PM

Well I found you "Curvy Vixens"! LOL I'm off to get my hair cut and colored, but thought I'd stop by for a second to just say hi. :)

Hope you're all having a good day!

Deb

chubbyvixen 05-26-2005 04:11 PM

Hey Deb! Its good to have you here. We have about the same amount to lose. What color are you getting your hair? It always makes me feel better to get my hair done.

Ok girls...Its bedtime and Im only at 18.5 points. Mmmm...maybe Ill have some fat free pudding. Anyway, I might post later tonight if I cant sleep.

Love yall
Deanne

PURPLEPANSY 05-26-2005 06:15 PM

night night deanne.. sleep tight... don't let the bed bugs bite...

I have to change my dinner. I made macaroni and meatballs, and no they aren't a wwers receipe.. I'm having 2 meatballs and a cup of macaroni. This dinner should cost me about 13 pts yikes... but I had ten for lunch and snacks, so i'm ok.. was just in the mood to cook, it is soooo cold here in upstate NY..

hiya deb... I color my hair every five weeks a platnium blonde...I feel so much better when I get it done.. I get my nails done every three weeks..Jim says i'm high maintance... I say... that car in the garage is high maintance...LOL

PURPLEPANSY 05-26-2005 06:18 PM

Kim you sound sooo busy... I really miss those days... I still have heather home doing three dance classes, but it isn't the same. I remember running from game to game and bringing oranges..... do they still have the kids eat oranges when it is warm out? It used to attract the bees, lil did I know then that Heather was sooo allergic to bee's. August of 2002, we almost lost her at a family bbq... very scarey, now she carries an epi pen.

Hope ya team wins....

bikerdeb61 05-26-2005 06:21 PM

I get my hair colored a dark chestnut brown color. It's growing out, and is a little bit past my shoulders. I like it at that length because I can pull it back or let it hang long. :)

Deb

PURPLEPANSY 05-26-2005 07:02 PM

hi deb, my hair is mid back length. I had it shoulder length for a long time. I think since I turned 40, I'm wearing it long as long as I can... ( I'm still trying to retain my youth LOL) that along with every skin cream known to man. I just bought reclaim on qvc...

goddesskde 05-26-2005 08:46 PM

We dont bother with healthy snacks at out games lol.. they get cookies or chips and juice boxes. The little ones only show up for the snacks really so why dissappoint them with something healthy ...our team won tonight woo hoo, i spent the entire game at Sidney's practice. They didnt know when they were going to get finished up there and I didnt want to leave her only to come back 30 minutes later.

PURPLEPANSY 05-26-2005 11:31 PM

whooo hoooo for junk food.. lol

PURPLEPANSY 05-26-2005 11:32 PM

deanne u are about to wake up!!! good morning

chubbyvixen 05-27-2005 06:19 AM

Haha...I slept in! Nic had shift change. He got home from work at about 11 last night and then had to get up at 4am to go back to work. He only slept for 1 hour. So, I stayed up with him. Poor thing, hes going to be so tired when he gets home. I noticed you made a mini goal, Lynn. Good for you! I needed something to get me moving. So far, its working :)

Yesterday, I finished with 18.5 pts. Not good. I just couldn't eat anymore. I felt like I pigged out all day.

Im watching the first season of ER. So, Ill post later.

Love,
Deanne

curlylocks 05-27-2005 08:29 AM

My hair was down to my butt, and i had it cut up to my chin... then i cried... it was my ex- boyfriends idea at the time.. i'll never make that mistake again... now after 2 yrs its finally down to my mid back ... They say u shouldnt have long hair in ur 40's but what do they know! hahaha

goddesskde 05-27-2005 10:14 AM

I keep my hair longer.. not really long, but 5 or so inches past my shoulders. And bright red lol. I streak it colors once in a while, but its basically red. Last year I had it streaked white, but now I'm getting older and I dont want people to think it's grey hair!!.

PURPLEPANSY 05-27-2005 11:12 AM

ha on the gray hair.... I see one I pull it!! I"m off for my 2 miles walk..
love ya guys!

PURPLEPANSY 05-27-2005 11:13 AM

everyone post what you are having for dinner? I need ideas...

goddesskde 05-27-2005 11:24 AM

Home made pizza with whole wheat crust..lots of veggies on it