Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2005, 06:35 PM   #46  
kitty Momo

lol

When I go get Gaby I will stop at a Wendy's and stock up on chili for the weekend.

I would love to paint with you though!!

Can we paint on tricycles?? Eating tweenkies and toot toot toot .........hmm, is that too graphic?? lol

So nice to have you back Ellen , you were GREATLY missed!!!!!!

Old 05-14-2005, 01:09 AM   #47  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

We found something new that Brandon loves to eat, well actually two new things. He loves to eat green olives and banana pepper rings.

We went down to the Hoedown on Friday night to pass some time. (for those that don’t know, the Hoedown is where they get a ton of country artist and they all come and play for free) It was a lot of fun…….then we noticed that the sky was as dark as the scene from “Independence Day” right before the aliens came into the picture. And we decided to go and look at what was new in the cowboy hats since the last time we were down there. We walked out of the tent and started to feel some rain drops…..only to make a quick turn and head back into the tent. We were in that tent for the majority of the time we were down there. We waited through round after round of rain and thunder and lightning. The people told us to leave for about 25 to 30 minutes so that they could get everything back to normal since the tent decided to leak. As soon as they said that and half the people were out, it started to downpour again! One of the guys that worked the tent came over and asked if Brandon eats solid foods, I said yes and he then asked if Brandon could have a pretzel. I said yes and he walked away. He came back with a pretzel for Brandon and then the other guy told everyone to clear out. The guy that gave Brandon the pretzel told us that we could stay since we had Brandon. It ended up lightning up a bit to where we could make it back to the car with just feeling sprinkles.

Cristi~ What is the name of that theatre/restaurant? I was watching the food channel last week, actually Mother’s Day, and they did a show on places to take mom. They featured a theatre/restaurant.

Marti~ That sounds like my family. Although if you ask my mom, she would say “well I know what my girls like to do in their spare time.”

Ellen~ A good switch of décor is always good to brighten things up! Right now, it is bologna with mayo and ketchup. For some reason, French’s mustard doesn’t taste right to me. Brandon is doing incredibly well with the news of an impending sibling. You ask him if he is going to be a big brother and he smiles. You ask him where his brother or sister is, and he will either pat my belly if I am laying down or look at it if I am standing up. He does also understand that he can’t climb on mommy’s belly either, to which he usually plays shy and buries his head into my chest. That is how he is now, when his brother or sister is actually here, it could be a different story. I figure either way we have this baby covered. If we have a girl, my two sisters that just had girls have already offered to give me their clothes. And if we have a boy, we already have the clothes from Brandon.

Susan~ You will pass with flying colors. Mike on the other hand……well we shall see what the judges think.
Old 05-14-2005, 07:53 AM   #48  
GmaTo8

Smile

Happy Saturday, ladies!

Terri - hope you're having a good weekend, and are feeling better. When it warms up a little and gets springy, maybe that will make you feel better, too.

Pam - have fun at Redlands today. Sounds interesting.

Mindee - when do you plan to move? Does your mom have a big house? When my xdh got stationed at Germany, I had to move home with my mom and dad until I could join him over there. Also moved back in when I divorced the sob, lol. Thank goodness for parents, right? Someday Brandon and baby #2 will be saying that, lol.

Cristi - so glad you had a good day! YAY for the 1/2 pound down! That's like 2 sticks of butter gone forever!!

Marti - the field trip sounds fun, but what kind of transportation is coach? Like you, I would call in sick to attend the graduation ceremony. You'd think the school would have sent home a notice!

Ellen - omg, your plans for redecorationg sound just beautiful! Like a Monet watercolor!! I can just see it in my mind's eye! Tupperware parties have changed somewhat. We played bingo for small pieces of the stuff, and I bingoed twice. The dealer came on a little strong trying to get people to have parties. She practically insisted that I have one, even though I told her I wasn't interested in that at all. Needless to say, there is NOT one scheduled for me, lol. Also, they sell pots and pans now. No, not plastic ones, but very, very expensive ones. Didn't get those, lol. I went all prepared to pass on the snack, but they didn't serve one, not even a beverage! Not much of a party, if you ask me. <sniff>

Susan - hope you get your Wendy's chili soon!!

Got the freezer and LOVE it!! Neal had to go back to the dentist, so I went to pick one out by myself. When I found what I wanted, I had them load it up in Neal's truck, and I drove that baby home myself! I could've gotten free delievery, but who knows when it would have actually got here??

Today I am making preparations for tomorrow. DS and his family, and Neal, Katie, her best friend and I are all going to Spring Mill state park. I haven't been there in almost 20 years! We're taking a picnic lunch and plan to have lots of fun. I get to use my new watermelon picnic basket. There is an old mill there, and a village that is like those in the 1800's. Also trails, caves, and horses.

Have a good weekend!!
Old 05-14-2005, 11:10 AM   #49  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Going to go ahead and start #129 since we are close to 50, hope that's okay. So DO NOT POST HERE LADIES! SEE YA AT CHIT CHAT #129!
Closed Thread