Old 04-21-2005, 10:00 AM   #61  
Movin' right along...

Welcome newestkim!! Tell us about yourself.

Love,
Deane
chubbyvixen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2005, 10:57 AM   #62  

Hello Newest Kim, welcome, we have great ladies here, im sure you will like it.

Well i havent worked out this week, i have been fighting a stomach virus and it is taking up my sleep time, so making me really tired. But hopefully i can get over fairly quick cause i want to get back in the gym.

Deanne- your new pics are cool. The sunset just looks gorgeous.

Wow Kim's sounds like your doing great, keep up the good work.

Hope to talk to everyone soon, i better get back to work.

Jessica
jessicamt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2005, 11:35 AM   #63  

Deanne do you by any chance need the weight watchers dining out guide or the complete food guide.. or maybe even the little black holder? I have them and they are just taking up space on my counter.. thought i would see if you need something..
goddesskde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2005, 01:20 PM   #64  
Movin' right along...

Hey chickas!

Jessica- Im sorry you were sick. I only get sick about once a year but its really bad. Im so sorry for you!

Goddesskim- That would be awesome! Its tough doing online. Anytime that I need the points for stuff, I have to get online. They have a list that you can print but it only has the basic stuff. Send me an email with more info. [email protected]

Love,
Deanne
Old 04-21-2005, 01:22 PM   #65  
Movin' right along...

By the way, postage wouldnt be any different. We have an APO address. Or you could send it to my mom and she could forward it. I can figure out a way to get you the postage money to send it. Ill call my mom and see if she'll send it to you. That way, it will only take a day or two.

Love,
Deanne
Old 04-21-2005, 02:17 PM   #66  
Curvy Vixen

howdy vixens.. and wavin to newest kim. Welcome
I just got back from the funeral. Not fun. Sometimes bad things happen and good comes out of it. A family member was reunited with another. I think it was Jimmy's gift to his brother. A special reunion.

I ate my day's worth of pts already. Very hard when things are filled with mayo and there were alot of breads. For dinner I will have a salad.

The weather in upstate ny is cool, brisk but very sunny.

Deanne~ I'm sure it is very very hot is Iraq. Wear sunscreen! ~

We got kim's coming out of the wood work!! there's skinny vixen kim and goddess kim. and newest kim.. LOL did i tell you that one of my greatest friends is Kim. heehehee

newest kim? did you have sets of twins? I noticed some of your children are the same age.

post latah
Lynn~
PURPLEPANSY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2005, 02:19 PM   #67  
Curvy Vixen

deanne thanx for the update on your site... looking good...
Old 04-21-2005, 02:20 PM   #68  
Curvy Vixen

((((jessica))) feel bettah!
Old 04-21-2005, 10:12 PM   #69  
Curvy Vixen

vixens where r u????????????????
Old 04-21-2005, 11:06 PM   #70  
mom5kidz

Hi everyone Yes I do have two sets of twins I've only been pg three times, so can't complain.

Tell something about myself - well - lets' see - I'm 40-something - I live in NE Georgia, right on the SC border. I'm married, 26yrs, to a truck driver. He is usually home every night, but every so often he is gone during the week.

One adult son lives in TX (DFW area) with his girl and their two girls. My other adult son lives here, with us, waiting to move into their new place, once the baby arrives. Our adult daughter well she is another subject. She lives here. But is wanting to move. But w/o a job there isn't much for her to move into

I worked, for 3yrs, as a lunchroom lady at our local HS. Now I stay at home. Would like to find another job but hate leaving our girls home. And with summer coming up I wouldn't have anyone to watch them.

I used to be a WW member. And was doing very well. But our leader was located to another area and the lady they brought in I did not like. She is a nice person she just didn't have the 'umph' that I needed, like the other leader did. While on WW I lost, almost, 50lbs. While OFF WW I gained all that back PLUS My mother claimed it was because of all the stress I'm under with all our kids still living here.

Now I am on a diet that my Dr. and a dietician has me on. I've been on it, almost, 4 weeks. It was hard to get used to but it isn't so bad now.

Guess that's all.
kclay61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2005, 11:52 PM   #71  
Movin' right along...

Morning girls! Or Night girls I guess!
It'll probably be morning when y'all read this.

Lynn- Im here chick. I've just been going to bed early and waking up early. So, I dont post when you post anymore. Im sorry about the funeral. That is cool that something good came out of it. Its weird how things work out, isnt it?
How are you doing on ww? Do you have any good snacks that are easy?

NewestKIM-Yay we have another southerner!! Have you ever considered WW online? Im doing that right now. I really like it.

Where is Karen and Kery???? They're MIA. If y'all are lurking and not posting...we miss y'all!

Ok, im going to eat some grits. Nic is out at the shooting range and wont be home until 10am. He only got about 3 hours of sleep yesterday. Then, he wont get much today. GROUCHY!
Our housemates wife is coming next week with her 2 year old. I think I told y'all about that. His wife doesnt know much english. So, I think this maybe a bit akward. Dont get me wrong, I loveee kids. Im just not sure about living with one thats not mine.

How is everyone doing?? I want to get EVERYONES challenge idea. Im going to put it all together and put it on my site.

Love,
Deanne
Old 04-22-2005, 12:20 AM   #72  
mom5kidz

Deanne - I don't want to PAY to lose weight, not anymore. My insurance pays for me to go to the Dr. plus most of the stuff we do, is via phone. I call her on Monday's and tell her what my weight is. Then, every two weeks, she sends me, via email, a new diet plan. It really works for me. But thanks for thinking of me, it means a lot.
kclay61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2005, 12:32 AM   #73  
Movin' right along...

Thats awesome that you can do that!! Wow. What sort of stuff can you eat??

Love,
Deanne
Old 04-22-2005, 12:39 AM   #74  
HERE I GO AGAIN!

S/C/G: 182/182/130

Height: 5'3"

Hi everyone! I have had a very busy day! And tomorrow will be even more busy! I have a catering job tomorrow night. I made banana pudding for it tonight, and I didn't even cheat! Not one lick! The dirty bowl went into the sink without even licking the spoon! YEA! But it sure was hard!
Anyway, I have been doing good other than that. I went for my walk with goddesskim and drank water, not enough, but I did drink some!

I needed to exercise but there just isn't enough time in the day. I am way too tired to think about it right now. UGH!

Well, I am off to look at Deannes site. I will talk to you ladies tomorrow!
o2bskinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2005, 02:15 AM   #75  
Movin' right along...

Hey Kim...I think we posted at the same time. Banana pudding...mmm I wonder if there is a WW recipe for it. Thats one of my favorite desserts! Im proud of you for not cheating! How is everything in Mississippi? I have been really homesick lately. My mom lives in Jackson. She and I are best friends. Shes awesome!
Shes overweight and having trouble losing weight. Shes got diabetes so that gets in the way. I was I was there so that we could be diet buddies. Anyway, Im babbleing!

I hope you have a great day tomorrow!

Love,
Deanne