Old 08-25-2005, 04:01 AM   #331  
Confirmed Scales Addict

Flower...a cream slice is layers of flaky pastry with fresh cream in the middle and icing on the top with the finest raspberry puree piped on top...hmmmmmm!!!

As for it not bieng easy...life never is, but keep up the hard work, it'll pay off in no time! ;-)

Still no scales for me today...am i cured?
Tulip-Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2005, 03:21 PM   #332  

S/C/G: 187/185/140

Height: 5'9

Helloooooooooo all my SAA people!!

Welcome to SAA, Blyss!! Tulip is our Cheering section and keeps the thread active!~So listen to her and stick aroudn!lol

Flower! Welcome back...keep busy...it's good for the mind and the maintenance of weightloss!

Leanne!! Chocolate cake? PLEASE say is was chocolate!!Lol

Sorry for the delayed length of my LOA...when I did my transfer of services with the rep over the phone...I told her I had NO outlets in this apt...she said...Yes you do...I asked her "have you been in my apt?" she said no but she sees on her screen that there's outlets there...I explained to her twice that the building had been renumbered...that I was NOT apt. B...I am APT 1!!! She's like..NO you are APT B...so anyways..the tech shows up on monday...no lines, no drill...he's like "hay you got no outlets!" I'm like,'No kidding"....So i had to rebook and wait till today...so now I'm happy!Lol

See everyone tomorrow!!
Hotsplashes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 03:52 AM   #333  
Confirmed Scales Addict

Gooooood Morning everyone!!!

Splashes...good to see you back...what's the new apt like, are you all settled in now, and more's to the point, have you controlled that stress eating yet?? I do hope so!

Leanne...come on, put us out of our misery....WAS IT CHOCOLATE CAKE???

AGAIN...NO SCALES...what is wrong with me??? This last week I have been jumping out of bed and fixing breakfast for DH before he leaves for work (I'm feeling a bit quilty that i'm still on holiday for the whole of the school holidays and he still has to haul his but out of bed to go to work!! ahhh!) So i'm in the kitchen then busy myself so i don't hit the scales. they'll probably tell me numbers that i don't want to hear anyway!!!

Yesteday...water intake good, exersice - fair, food good until we went out to celebrate oldest DD's exam results...major blow out in the dessert department!!! (I won't elaborate if you don't mind )

Hope to hear from some of you soon
Old 08-27-2005, 01:21 AM   #334  

hello everyone! just got in from walking dogs and working overtime till midnite! Tulip you'd be soooo proud of me! No stress eating in 4 days! things are coming under control. Apartment is good..BIG....HUGE fireplace, HUGE BEDROOM and HUMONGOUS LIVINGROOM, little kitchen and bathroom...that's ok..I only cook and clean in both those rooms anyways!lol

Lovely bay window overlooking our downtown area witha lovely brick flowerbox filled with beautiful plants. I have all my spider plants out on my stairs along with my impatiens. and a few little japanese pagoda lanterns. All my neighbors love it. Dogs are happy. And so am I...it's just the enormous amounts of boxes I have to unpack and sort thru I am dreading on sunday!lol

See everyone tomorrow nite!
Old 08-27-2005, 04:51 AM   #335  
Confirmed Scales Addict

Default welcome to your new home splashes

So glad you are settled...unpacking happens, it just takes time! If after 6 months you haven't unpacked anything, throw it away, you don't need it!! lol
Please remind me, what breed of dogs you've got.

Yesterday's water was ok, food ok (until the two pieces of white toast and lashings of butter!! ) didn't do any exersice tho - a visit to the osteopath put paid to that...ooohhh did it smart!! But she assures me it will make me better in the long run! (I have to believe her, she costs a fortune!! )

Its a bank holiday weekend here so we are having my sister and her family over on sunday for a luau (never done one before) but we have gone the whole hog and thememd everything from the drink, food, music, costume and even found a web site that translates our names into hawaiian!! Hey Shelley, you could have help us with that one. I've had the children making lei's all week to welcome our guests...they are so excited!!

probably not get on tomorrow so will try to pop in on monday night!

Have a good weekend!
Old 08-27-2005, 11:46 PM   #336  

That sounds like sooooooooo much fun, Tulip!! A luau....haven't done that before! you'll have to give me the addy for that URL....

My dogs are a Dobie and a Jack Russell Terrorist! Good dogs and ready to be walked in a few minits...they are both watching me right now as I type

Eating has been good...just need to up the water intake...

What's an Osteopath..a Bone Doctor?

See everyone tomorrow nite!!
Old 08-29-2005, 12:32 AM   #337  

SOoooooooo I finally got ALL my stuff moved, final fishtank and all!!! YAYYYYYYYY my car is still full tho...just TOOOOOOOOOO tired to do it tonite. Ate well all weekend tho! and got lots of water in...so I consider the moving excercise too!lol Hope everyone had a great weekend and hope to see one and all this week!!
Old 08-29-2005, 11:40 AM   #338  
Made my Goal weight!

hey Ladies

well I had a good night of sleep last night, but unfortunately I woke up STILL tired....this is wearing me OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUT

when hubby comes home I am going to say " SEE YA, I AM GOING TO SLEEP"...but its nothing I cannot handle, I am just trying to do everything and I guess I can let some things slide....the white floor really doesnt need to be spotless ...but the kids are dressed, fed, taken to the park, taken outside, taken for walks, bike rides, played with, bathed and put to bed, so I guess I am doing the important things...lol, no time for running but my weight is the same at 113 probably because I havent had much time to SNACK...but I miss my actual running and my hour a day to myself.aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
Hubby will be home wednesday night...

Dont get me wrong, everything is great, I am just venting...__sorry!

Hope all is well with you guys

Leanne
LeanneM83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 05:27 PM   #339  
Confirmed Scales Addict

Vent away leanne, that's what we here for...you are doing the hardest job in the world...bring up the next generation...it's darn hard work!!! and your right, the floor doesn't need to be cleaned but the kids do enjoy that play in the park...it makes 'em sleep too!! lol Well it's monday night now, so not long b4 you get to go on your run.

HS -- welcome to your new abode!! how's the fireplace?? well done for eating so well at such a stressful time.

Our luau went really well, i won't mention all the food and drink that was consumed, i'm back to school next week so my eating and water intake will be back to normal (i.e. good!) which is just as well, coz i feel as if i've put weight on over this weekend...i haven't had the courage to stand on the scales for a while !

well ladies i've got to go to bed to catch up on some beauty sleep!
Old 08-29-2005, 06:39 PM   #340  

S/C/G: 298/288/175

Hello Everyone,

I'm Allie a scale addict. I get on the scale twice a day. In morning when I wake up and the evening before I go to bed.

Hope EVERYONE is having a GREAT day!
AllieNVegas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 11:57 PM   #341  

I did not think I had a problem with weighing myself on the scale, but after talking with a friend of mine, she has made me think otherwise.
I weigh myself two to three times in the morning (just in case it changes), when I get home from work I strip and get on the scale. I will also be on and off the scale in the evening a couple of times (removing all my clothes and then putting them back on when I am done).
I have actually found this to be somewhat beneficial because I have learned that my weight is normally the lowest in the later morning, and it also helps me to see that I have really lost weight. I also do not get upset when the numbers change throughout the day as my weight fluctuates. I also only measure my actual weight loss on a weekly basis, but using the scale daily is my motivation to keep continuing what I have been doing.
jld528 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 12:01 AM   #342  
Flower Fan 86

Hi Allie! Nice to meet you!

I have been so busy. Not enough time in the day to get everything done that needs to be done. I wish that I could go on a vacation. I wish I could afford a vacation! Ü

I got on the scale again and have lost another pound. To be honest, I do not want to lose anymore. There isn't going to be anything left of the girls but deflated airbags if I do!

Need to get to bed. See you all soon!
Flower Fan 86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 03:40 AM   #343  
Confirmed Scales Addict

Welcome Allie & Jenn you both sound like you qualify for a SAA members badge! LOL but Jenn all that dressing and undressing must be contibuting to your daily exersice as well! As for your routine Allie, i'm working towards weighing myself just in the morning and afternoon, so well done for keeping it under control I hope you will like it here, we're a freindly bunch and support each other well.

Flower, your wasting away...9lbs PAST your goal weight!!! You sound sooooo tired but just try to think where you were 6months ago and where you are now....this must be like a vacation, just you and your girls! Have you had any time to grow anything yet?

It's Tuesday Morning here, my girls are still in bed, it's the final week of the summer holidays for them, so i'm letting them sleep in. I start my new job on Thursday..I'm so excited I have to start college in a few weeks also for further training, so i'm also a little apprehensive as is been a while since i did any training/ further education...but hey, grab the bull by the horns and all that!!

Shelley - my my how you are maintaining your weight while living in hawaii is beyond me, our luau feast was amazing but definatly not for the dieter...the many jugs of cocktails we consumed were pretty unhealthy too

Hope your week has started well!
Old 08-30-2005, 03:16 PM   #344  

S/C/G: 298/288/175

Thanks fo the warm welcome everyone!
AllieNVegas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 09:56 PM   #345  

Howdieeeeeeee Dooo Everyone!!

HEllo Allie and JEnn!! ALL these new messages and new Scale Addicts!! It's a wonderful thing to see! I hope you two continue to post with us!! Allie, my goal is to go to Vegas and Meet a CSI person~!lol Jenn I think Tulip is right in saying all that clothing changing is considered exercise!

Hope you two stick around with the gang! As you can see even those of scale addicts who have hit goal weight or beyond are still here to support those of us who are still trying!lol

Tulip Enjoy the little free time you have left! And as for training and school...I wish I could be a student for a career!Lol

Leanne, as long as the kidlets are fed and happy and clean, that's what counts...as Tulip said...the white floors don't have to be spotless...you can alway change the flooring!Lol

FLower,,,hit the weights...keep the girls perky!!Lol

Well eating good for another day...or is it two now? I'm on for 50 hours this week and 50 hours next week at work...so I'm really staying away from crappy stuff...the wheel of death made me sick so no more wheel of death food in the cafeteria...all the more reason to cook at home and bring it to work!

See everyone tomorrow nite!!