Old 05-02-2006, 09:50 PM   #451  

S/C/G: 185/185/125

You have me rolling on the floor. This is me!! I have a love relationship with my scale. I miss it when I am on vacation. I am currently at my moms but I use her scale. I was just thinking that when we move to teh new hosue next month I might have to buy a new scale because my old one is getting a bit worn out. It actually was agift from my exboyfriend. Everyone thought I should have been insulted by this gift. He gave it to me because he had a scale. The first thing I would do when visiting him was to get on the scale. He knew I also jumped on it as soon as I woke up, before I went to be, before adn after my shower. He thought it was funnny and bought me my own for my house. But yes, I am an addict,
Naomi
babyweight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 08:10 AM   #452  
Confirmed Scales Addict

Hi Babyweight

I'm glad you liked our thread. You sound like you would have fitted in really well, unfortunately we all spent far too much time on our scales than we did on our 'puters so our thread last thread (SAA Xmas Version )eventually died out!

Maybe your imput might get us off our scales and back to the keyboard..who knows!

Watch this space!!
Tulip-Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote