Old 10-01-2005, 02:22 PM   #676  
Kerry

Default I survived

Hello girls.

Well yesterday was a long day. Some of it was very painful some just uncomfortable, but I survived. He did find some Endometriosis and blasted about 75% of it. I am a bit sad that I have endo, but glad that it is now known. My tubes are clear though and we are planning to go ahead and try next cycle. I go to see the doc next week to discuss further since I was pretty groggy when we spoke at the hospital.

I'm doing ok today. I'm sore and a bit out of it. I'm just taking it easy and laying around. I ended up with 2 incisions, but the one at my naval hurts the worst. I can't take a shower for two days either - yuck!

Well that's all for now. I'll check back later when I'm feeling better.
Loud_Librarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 09:19 AM   #677  

Hey Chickies!!!!

I'm sorry I've been MIA, I never have alot of time nomally, but last weekend I had an adult party (what a hoot) and many people wanted to see the books. I have spent so many days running around and getting orders after work this week. I'm so bad and apperantly need you all way more than you can imagine. I didn't get around to logging on and checking in with you guys and ate like a pig and didnt' work out from Wed. on! No more of that! Even if I can only pop in and say hey you'll be hearing from me a little more regularly!!!

Kerry, I'm glad the surgery is all over and it sucks that it was uncomfy, but like you said, now you know what your dealing with. My sis-in-law's whole family has that problem, and they all had kids then histo's after they were done. Only one opted to adopt, cause her husband's a freak and wouldn't let her have the dr. help them get prego! What a whack! Anyway, glad it went well and now we know when you do get prego it will work this time!!!!! Oh and when they gave me my tubal I have a cut in the belly button and one on my hair line. Let me just say, it was the first stiches I'd ever had that I could see and I was way more than a weirdo about it! I was getting a shower too, not waiting for days. Mother-in-law is a nurse so we put saran-wrap over the stitch and taped it on all the way around. I got a shower with my back to the shower head and I lived. And moving around is the only thing that sped up the gas leaving that they blow you up with. My shoulders hurt worse than anything from the gas.

Paige, glad life is moving more towards a normal state! Way to go on the 5 lbs.!!!!!! you may ditch that 20 by X-mas if you keep up the good work. 20 is a reasonable number by X-mas. Sounds like a new short goal!!! I need to get a few new goals to stay focused! Only problem is that I really don't know if the lower gut will go away so I'm afraid to committ to that goal and then be let down if it dosen't happen.

Marie, I would love to have a shed! Since we bought this double wide I don't have a basement or a garage anymore, and I miss both. I hope your enjoying you no-plans relaxing weekend! I'm going in my mom's attic today and getting down the fall/halloween decorations. I LOVE halloween, it's my favorite holiday. Before I had the kids I used to dress up and give out candy at my moms, scared the living crap out of the kids here. Then when I drove school bus I dressed up for that too. I just love it! When else can you dress up, nobody sure who you are, and eat lots of choclate!!!!! Yea, it's my holiday!

Ok, I'm gonna chat all day if I don't get moving! I'll be back later!!!!!
lmatis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 10:37 PM   #678  

I hope I'm not talking to myself!!!

Everybody appears busy, I know the feeling! We're have a sleep over this weekend. 8-10 stinky little 12 year old boys hogging up my living room! I may need a serious drink after this one!!! How is everybody??? Kerry how are you feeling???? Paige, did you guys get the school all re-opened and life back to some what normal??? Marie, how's the new live ins??? Did you get that shed up???? Well I'm going to get to bed, it's late but I thought I'ld take 10 seconds and say hi!!!
Old 10-06-2005, 03:41 PM   #679  
Kerry

I'm still lurking around out here

I'm recovering from the surgery. My belly is still a little tender. I saw the doc this morning and we have a plan. I'll be going on the Clomid next cycle and we'll be trying our best to get pg again. We'll do that for three cycles w/one cycle break in Dec. If not pg by Feb then I will have to go on the Lupron to induce menopause and put the Endo in remission for SIX months. But then when I come off the lupron we'd do IUIs & IVFs until pg. I sure hope it doesn't come to all that.

In the meantime, I've put on a few lbs and then taken off a few lbs. I seem to be able to keep it right around 139-142 without too much effort. I'm having TOM cravings right now and I'm sure it will be crazy when I start the fertility drugs. Plus he doesn't want me dieting at all while we're trying all this. SOOOO.... I guess I'm just going to try to maintain by staying away from sugar and sweets and HF foods as much as possible.

I'm glad everyone is busy. Busy is good I hope you're finding time for yourselves in the madness that is life.

Take care!
Loud_Librarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 06:40 PM   #680  
Lifelong Journey Member

Height: 5' 6"

Hi Kerry and Lori, I'm glad you're both doing pretty good. Kerry, that sounds like quite a plan. I would like that drug that induces menopause. Doing this the old fashion way isn't any fun. Lori, you're nuts for having that many 12 yo boys. Yeesh. I don't think I could handle it.

I've been busy at work and trying not to take my frustrations home. I promised my doggie that I would stop coming home cranky. I really need to win the lottery and quit. I think that would be best.

Food and exercise are so-so at best. I'm doing better on the eating than I was for the past week - the last two days I'v been in control. But exercise - I just don't like to do it. But tonight, DS's GF and I are going for a walk when I get home. She weighed herself and said she didn't like the number even though she's pregnant. So she wants to start to exercise.

DH is working on the shed. I've done nothing with it. He has the cement down and is going to start the walls. I've been goofing off when I'm not at work. That's been sort of nice.

I will talk with you later.
Marie
Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 09:32 PM   #681  

I survived the sleep over!!! I need to get a T-shirt printed up with that on it!!! With my two boys we had 15 boys and 12 spent the night. About 2:30 AM 2 were sleeping and I couldn't take anymore. I got my youngest son to sleep in my room and I came to bed. I just couldn't stay up any more! Then at 10:30 am DH woke me up to let me know they were up again! But by 11:00 am 1/2 were gone and my 1:00 Pm there were only a couple hanging around so it wasn't too bad.

Kerry, glad your doing well! Yea that sounds like a bit much, I hope you get pg now and don't have to go through all that! Don't worry about dieting, just eat like a normal person, start walking and you will be fine. Maintain for now, lose again when your done!

Marie, it will be good for you to have somebody to walk with. Glad things are going well at home, and trust me the lottery would be a great thing about now. I would quit work in 2 seconds flat, and I don't even mind my job too bad.

Oh and I have to mention, my youngest DS team won their first football game Sat. in two years. (it's about time) It's a shame, they have some talent, but not enough of them know what to do.

Ok I'm going to bed it's late, and I'm beat! I'll catch up soon!!!! And get us a new post going asap!
Old 10-13-2005, 10:10 PM   #682  
Lifelong Journey Member

Height: 5' 6"

Lori, tell DS congrats on the win. That's a cool thing after such a long drought.

Where is everybody????

Things are going good. I'm in the exercise mode, but not the dieting mode. So I'm maintaining. I guess it could be worse.

TTYL.
Marie
Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 10:43 PM   #683  
kpe
Paige

Where is everyone!!!!! I can't believe how quiet it has been here!!!! Marie, glad to see you have been here!
kpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2005, 08:21 AM   #684  

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66837

Here's are new thread!!!!!!
Old 01-07-2011, 03:27 PM   #685  

S/C/G: 285/185/222/goal 160-145

Height: 5'7

Default inspiration

Hi Marie,
You are in inspiration. Your starting weight is close to where I am now and your current is where I would like to be (I am fine with a few lbs more even) and we are the same height. What is your secret?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie View Post
Hi all,

Well I had to go back to work today and I'm having a really hard time. While I was off for spring break, I was literally perfect on my diet. No cheating, I exercised and drank plenty of water. Now that I'm back, I want to munch. I gave away my one good for you snack to a co-worker but kept the pretzels just in case I get hungry with the munchies. But it's so hard not to eat while I work. It's like it's ingrained in my routine. Type some at the keyboard, stick food in my mouth, type some more. I walked in the door this morning and immediately wanted to reach for my snacks. At least they're healthy ones - thanks to all of your suggestions. But I still have to be aware that they have calories and will sabotage me just as much as a candy bar would.

Okay enough about that. I like the new thread and welcome Kim.

Marie
ravenousblue is offline   Reply With Quote