Old 03-16-2005, 01:55 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 187/185/140

Height: 5'9

ok ...soooo the sciatica is finally easing up...unfortunaately I think I['m a pain eater. I'm afraid to step on the scales this friday...Just a short note tonite...will drop by tomorrow!
Hotsplashes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2005, 10:40 AM   #17  

Default Top o' the morning to ye lassies!

Happy St. Patrick's Day. It's good to be Irish, even if it is just a little Irish!

Well, ladies I stepped on the scale this morning and TA DA-I have reached my Easter Challenge goal of losing 5 pounds. Check out the updated signature/tracker: 212! Woo-hoo! So, that means I should be able to lose some more in the next 10 days, right? I'm sure gonna try.

I'm doing well w/exercise, eating and water. Monday-60 minutes on gazelle, Tuesday-50 minutes on elliptical, yesterday and today-30 minutes on gazelle and we'll go to the Y tonight as well.

Splashes-good to hear you're feeling better. Don't be afraid to get on that scale, girl. If you have gained, you've still got plenty of time to work it off. What kind of "pain" eating do you do? Mine is generally sweets. Let me know how your weigh in goes.

Marie/TOF-where are you? I miss you. Please come back soon!

gotta run. Have a great day!!
skinny_butt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2005, 08:58 PM   #18  

Hay skinny!! Congrats on your achievement!! you are an inspiration to us all! Glad to see you back! Pain eating for me is comfort food like icecream or tater chips. I go back to the doctors on Tuesday so I'm dreading what he has to say about the xrays. I've gotten back onto a proper eating regime so hopefully the scale will like me on Friday! See everyone tomorrow!!
Old 03-18-2005, 08:57 AM   #19  

Default Good morning

Doing good on eating/exercise. Did 30 minutes on the gazelle yesterday morning and today and 50 on the elliptical last night. Doing well w/points and water intake. Overall, I feel things are going well.

Splashes-thanks for your kind words. It helps a lot to know people are cheering for you! I hope all goes well at the doc's. Be sure to let me know what he says, okay?

I'm out of here after lunch today. I'm heading to Indiana to spend some time w/my parents tonight and attend my niece's bday part tomorrow. I'll try to check in while I'm gone. I've already committed to not eating cake/ice cream and I'm sure my sis will have some fruit or some alternative for me. She's very supportive. Well, gotta run. Have a great day and weekend!!
skinny_butt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2005, 01:20 AM   #20  

I swear Skinny, you are my new idol!! Keep up the awesome work! I tried walking downtown tonite with my friend...but didn't even make it down the block the pain got so bad. I think it's because we're getting an ice storm. So it's back on the floor for me. Weigh in on friday wasn't bad...only a pound up but im not gonna move my ticker...cuz I'm sure i pooped it all out today!lol

Hope to see ToF and Marie sometime soon!!!

See you tomorrow Skinny! Thanks ever so much for the support and for keeping the threads going with me!! Yer the bestest!!!!
Old 03-23-2005, 09:15 PM   #21  

Just stopping in to say I've made it to 178!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not the 10lbs I was hoping for by easter...but I'm below 179!!! The new meds the doc gave me yesterday help with the pain but make nauseasous...can't spell that word...I'm glad to see you back Marie and back on track! Just gotta wait for Skinny now and hopefull ToF will come back from MIA!!!
Old 03-28-2005, 05:45 PM   #22  

Marie! glad to see you back....as for me...well I'm walking now! and back to work...now i can start back onto a slow but steady exercise regime....Hope everyone had a great Bunnie Day!!!