Old 02-11-2005, 06:29 PM   #16  
Jeniqua

Hello ladies!! This week has been so hetic. I am so glad it's friday!! The gym is closed tonight so I think I will run downstairs in my basement. I don't want to miss a day or I'll get lazy. I want to keep the ball rolling. The sun was shining here today too!! When the weather is nicer I am so motivated and pumped to get fit. I'm looking forward to running outside too.

Roxy~ I've had to scrub the floor on my hands and knees before. I don't envy you. Aren't you doing the SBD too?? I started back up to the gym again a couple of nights ago and when I came home I had the munchies soo bad. I get that way the first week and then after that I am fine.

Penny~ It's soo great seeing you post again! I agree with Mel, you need to get some rest. It's nice to have you back.

MichelleJ~ I am a SAHM of 3. I run a daycare out of my home. I know you're going to love it here as well. WELCOME!!

Michelle~ YAY!! The pounds are going to start melting off of you girl!! I'm jealous, I really want a gazelle. I also saw the 6 second AB machine, I want that too...lol. Keep up the fABULOUS JOB MY FRIEND.

Chris~ Hey!! You finally got your new carpet?? How are you doing with the SBD?? I hope DH feels better soon too. I am still keeping you and your mother in my prayers as well.

Crystal~ Allison is gorgeous!! Look at all the hair on her head. God has truely blessed you with another angel. It's nice to see you back.

Tabitha~ I am saying a prayer for you right now!! I am soo happy you have an interview!! YAY!!

Ricci~ I hope you feel better soon. Drink lots of fluids and get lots of rest!!

Jill~ I know you're busy with school but I wanted to say HI!! I hope all is well with you. How are you doing with the SBD?? I can't wait to start back on it with all of you.

Kristin~ Hey girl!! How are you?? Are you feeling any better?? How's Sydney?? Have a lovely evening.

Well I better go..Have a lovely night ladies.
sharqueen76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2005, 07:35 PM   #17  
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

HI all,
I'm in a good mood. My sister and her dh got approved for a home loan. Now they get to look for their very first house. I'm so excited for them. It's about time we got some good news in our family. Oh yeh, my dh has an appt. with his doctor Monday morning. He's not supposed to take his advicor anymore. He still feels a little weird. I hope its not a lingering effect.

I still haven't done much today but what can you do with 5 kids running all over the place. I did get the dishes done and the upstairs vacuumed. THere just isn't anything to clean in the family room...We haven't put everything back yet. I'm going to try to minimize it too. "nuf of the junk.

I suppose I should get dinner going. DH is going to be home in a little bit and the girls should be making their way back. They went to the school to play basketball.

TTFN,
Chris
chrily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2005, 08:32 PM   #18  

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrily
MichelleJ-Welcome. You have you're own jewelry business at home? How awesome is that! I'm trying to figure out something I can do from home to make some money and help out with the bills. I have 3 girls and can't see working full time to pay out $200 a week for daycare.
~chris
I do have my own business, but it's still very new. For now, it pays for itself, but there is money I took from personal accounts that I need to repay before I can even think of making a profit. I do really love it though, and I love being able to be home when my daughter gets home from school instead of going to work before she wakes up in the morning and coming home in time to feed her dinner and tuck her in.

My mom was home with myself and my 2 brothers when we were growing up, so it was important for me to be able to do the same for my daughter. She used to work at home doing daycare, and eventually she did artwork which evolved into basketweaving. When all of us hit high school, she went back to college to become an RN.
michellejy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2005, 09:05 PM   #19  
a.k.a. Roxy

HI everyone!
Well...I got that floor scrubbed! Actually I scrubbed the table and benches, washed the walls and pulled out the appliances too. I told dh I had so many chores to do plus I WAS going to workout before we left to pick up school children. So I just finished the kitchen and I am lobster red, am he strolls in and says, "Oh good, You did your workout." I said, "I just finished the kitchen!" He says, "Well, what's taken you so long?" It's good I was to tired to kick his butt! I did do my workout. I resolved to, and if it kills me I will. I am whipped though, my legs and feet are tired. I'm listening to "Ants Marching" right now (DAVE Matthews Band). That would be good to work out to. Oh! I wish this site could have audio clips! Martin said, "MAMA!" today! I was so excited! I wish they would stay little for a while longer!

Chris- don't worry, I lived! I'm so glad to hear your sis got approved for her home loan, I hope they find a nice place to live. Do you have new carpet smell in the house now? It's almost as nice as new car smell!

Tabitha-saying a lil' prayer for you that you will get your job! Good luck! I always use Jedi mind tricks unfortunately they wear off during teenage years, but they still work great on dh. Either that or he is working them on ME making me think he's fallen for them.

Jen-No, I'm not doing SBD currently, I'm doing my own modified Atkins...Were I don't eat the saturated fats like so much meat and bacon. But more organic stuff and leaner cuts of meat and that I look at SBD recipies all the time. I do however eat real eggs and cheese just not so much of it.

Michelle- !!

Mel- so your dh isn't a multi-tasker. AW! Cut him some slack he's so cute and honest you have to forgive him!

MichelleJ-glad to have you on board, you sound like you have an interesting job and Mother!

Well, I'll check in later when, I get these flying Walenda's to bed!

~Roxy
1hot_tomato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2005, 10:42 PM   #20  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Hi out there to all you lovely ladies!

I was coming to post but I am just pooped!

I will talk to you all tomorrow evening after our adventure at Walmart! Have a great day tomorrow!

TTYL! Penny
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2005, 06:06 AM   #21  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Gonna start a new thread!
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote