Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2005, 05:42 AM   #16  
Work in Progress

Morning Sue I am up and the coffee is good! Glad you liked the new gym! You are so right aboutthe body enjoying the challenges of exercise. I had hoped to snowshoe is sacketts yestrday, but work was a bear and the sun, while it is out later still didn't cooperate yesterday. I am so envios of Pam this time of year , the only garden planning I can do is via catalogs. As it is snowing again.

Pam so great to see your melodious post. I laughed when you anticipated my worries about your eating. We all have been friends a long time. Also sorry about your sick child of the fur. Don't over due while you recover.

I am already playing games with my final w/o of the week. It is just against my belief system to work out on a day off! But I hope to percivere.

See you both tomorrow
Old 02-13-2005, 06:24 AM   #17  
Work in Progress

Good morning
Well I didn't work out yesterday. Can't get past the day off thinking. And was I hungry!
really didn't have a great boot camp day. but it is day 13 of boot camp! And I press on! Tomorrow I increase both w/o outs by 2 mins to 34 and 24. Today I am going to buy an exercise band and egg timer. the band wil allow me to expand my strength training at home. will get back on teh water train today.

Sue how was your weekend? Pam how are you feeling?
Old 02-14-2005, 05:07 AM   #18  
Work in Progress

Happy Valentine's Day!
I got my timer and work out bands yesterday. Did so so food and water wise. Thinking of working out 2x's 3 days a week to make up for my weekend rut thing. I have been using a pair of pants that I bought on sale to judge my progress. I was very sad to say that they didn't fit when I bought them as they were 24w. I took the tags off them yesterday only to find that they were tagged wrong and they really are 22w. So I felt pretty good to get them zipped yesterday. I also worea size 22 w/ elastic waist that I haven't wore in a while! SO thinga are hapening, just slowly and not via the scale

Have a good monday everyone, I am off to w/o
Old 02-14-2005, 08:08 PM   #19  
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

WAy to go Pat!!! I have just felt that the pants are fitting a bit looser and I have no complaints. I am working out and staying OP but it is the water that is the killer for me that will be my goal for this week.

Work is going better and well lets just say that every one is stressed to the max. I still will not say no to any oportunity that comes my way that is reasonable.

DH is still in the dog house but I will make him really feel the heel onthis valentines day. I made dinner and called every one and he did not come so we ate then he came in just fretting and made him some hot dogs. I told him I called him and he just ignored me. Well I have a lovely Vday card and 1 red rtose I willbe laying on his pillow for bed. HHHMMMM can you imangine his responce???

Well girl I am an evil woman didn't you know that?? I am tired and will be headding to bed. Catch you in the morning.
Old 02-15-2005, 04:43 AM   #20  
Work in Progress

Good morning. Great thing to feel those loose pants(or not to feel). The water is hard now that we are the bosses. I really have to work at it to get it and the bathroom in! Sorry that things are still stressful, but it's great that you are making progress in spite of it all!

I used to fret for years about gifts from DH. The past year I just say "are we doing gifts?" and then we don't or do. But he has realized that when we say no, there won't be any for him! He doesn't really like that, but no room to ***** and I am stress free on both ends.

I intended to get that second w/o in last night but life got in teh way. Hoping to do it again tinight but I have a late meeting.

Have a good day
hey Pam how are you?
Old 02-15-2005, 05:16 AM   #21  
Trying to find my way.

We do not usually do gifts that was going to be my way of letting him know that though I am still angry I still love him well I am sure his behavior was just a bust last night. I heard him slamming things all over last night as he was getting rteady to get upstairs to bed he even slammed the bedroom door knowing that I was in the room next to him (I went up a while before him) (after the stint of the walk home and throwing my pillows and blankets across the room (the same day) I pulled them out and slept in the spare room). He hardly says a word to me. I just do my usual puttering around. I should put a dead rose in there tonight. (Not really)

Well I am off to do my lower body workout today. I may try to get some cardio in. I hate cardio so i guess if I hate it I shoud just do it and get it over with.
Old 02-15-2005, 08:16 PM   #22  
Work in Progress

Hey girl
Got my second w/o in tonite! Water good ,food good!
Sorry about things on teh home front, knew about the walk home but didn't know that things had piled on. I sometimes wonder how DH and I got thru 20 years. It sure can be hard!
Hope you enjoyed teh w/o.
How's work?
Old 02-16-2005, 07:02 PM   #23  
Work in Progress

Hello,
I am still in teh game here. Water very poor today, work got in teh way.
How is everyone else doing?
Old 02-16-2005, 08:05 PM   #24  
Trying to find my way.

Water was my best yet I pulled out my 1/2 gal jug and drank the whole thing today and a few extras. so I think I made my goal of water. exercise YES and OP most certainly I am ripping here and feeling great. how can I have ever fallen off so hard that I gained it all back++++???? I feel so good and I was sitting on an exercise high today and boy did it feel great. I have the ill fated dragon breath and had dumped the carb withdrawl headaches. Pam watch out here comes your competition for OP queen!!!

Pam how are you doing??

Pat things at the ome fron will settle down after a while but for now I am too tired for any argument so I an just quietly standing my ground. and will untillhe give. I am done being angry for all that he did but i need an apology for what he did for me to forgive him. and make up with him. I have to laugh he has run in the kitchen ever since for dinner. I am not going to pamer him with this anymore. I always gave in and let him not speak his mind but this time I an not gong to. he will not talk his problems out or let me know anything but in anger. he mutters and cusses and just mopes around the house. I have told him if he has a problem to tell me to my face not to the wall or the floor ot to throw anything around I have ears and he needs to talk to me. so that is why I am standing my ground.

Well enough about that. i have a sick kid and need to go and tend to him. Catch you tomorow.
Old 02-17-2005, 04:50 AM   #25  
Work in Progress

Hey girl! Nothing changes if nothing changes! Take care my friend! Way to go girl you are totally free of carb ****!
I agree, I feel so much better exerciseing and eating right, and time and time again I return to teh old way. It just doesn't make sence.
But that was then and this is now! And we are on our way.
This time I am not falling prey to teh excuses!
Came home ast night and got on the treadmil. I just keep telling myself that I can do this for hoever long it takes

Have a good day
Hope the sick kid gets better
Old 02-18-2005, 05:18 AM   #26  
Work in Progress

Hi
Still holding on here. Did the treadmill thing again last night. I have done 7 w/o sessions since Monday. 4 -1 hour and 3 -30 mins!

Ate OK yesterday and got my water in.

Thank God it's Friday as I am completly spent. The vampires have sucked me dry!
Between employees, clients and DH I haven't a thing to give!
Hope things are good for you
See you this weekend!
Old 02-19-2005, 06:10 AM   #27  
Work in Progress

Hello
DIdn't have a really good day yesterday. In any catagory, back on track today.
will do my 8th w/o on a day off , hopefully the roof won't cave in!
Come to think of it I got my water in, just too many carbs, retaining fluid today!

I can say that yesterday morning, my scales matched teh number on my tracker!

SO slowly on my way!

Pam and SUe how are you?
Closed Thread