Old 01-30-2005, 08:24 PM   #16  
Curves 6-week solution

S/C/G: 159/159/135

Height: 5'4"

hello ladies...........ummmmmmmmm.........I posted my WI on the other thread that everyone else was using this morning. Doesn't anyone read my posts? geez!!! Anyway check Saturdays thread you can read it there. I am at school right now getting ready to work on a class project so I have to go. TTYL
Bayleysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2005, 12:07 AM   #17  
Curves 6-week solution

S/C/G: 159/159/135

Height: 5'4"

Here are some pics of the family fun center we went to last night. We were in a big playhouse.

Bayleysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2005, 07:31 AM   #18  

Wink starting a new thread after this

Jilly, I read your post girl. IF I didn't respond, I'm soooo sorry. I saw that you lost that weight you put onthe other day plus an additional .5. That's wonderful news girlie. THis week you are really going to see a bigger loss I bet. Sorry, Sometimes, I don't see your posts, if I don't go back, being I'm on the east coasts, but yesterday I did see your post. I felt your eyes watching me at dinner yesterday too. Givin me the evil eye about those carbs... Cute pic of you and BAy too! Where were you. THose crawly things here in jersey are only big enough for kids. Abd I had to shove my body into it to help Patrick get down once. I felt like a twisted pretzel.

Chris, DONT GIVE UP. You know I have been there too. Still am. It took me months to lose and then I lost a little and nothing, then a little and nothing and now I'm freakin up 3 lbs. I know how you feel. Did you see the thing about the Wendy diet>> It's on the MSN site. I know it's so hard to keep going, but don't give up. You were doing so well with that exerise. And no matter weight loss or not, it's still healthy to exercise. Pain in the..you know what but still good for you. Hugs to you. DO NOT GIVE UP You CAN DO IT...

CHelly, glad you got that paperwork done. More time for you now.

Jenny, I hope you were able to eat something yesterday! Like you said, at least you couldn't eat that fattening pizza....lol. Glad you all had a nice time though.

Penny, Let us know how Michelle is. We are still praying for her.

Gonna start a new thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
melmcc99 is offline   Reply With Quote