Old 01-18-2005, 02:22 PM   #16  
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

A quick flyby before my eye appt. Hope everyone is having a great day!

Roxy-I mailed that pattern today. I mailed priority...so it should be there in 2-3 days.

Okay....can't get personal right now. Time to get the shoes on and head out the door. Talk to you all in a bit...

~chris
chrily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 03:20 PM   #17  
**Kristin**

Hey There Ladies! Hope you are all having a great day! G-ma is doing well, I am glad they had her switched over to hospice, it makes things so much easier. She takes 2 naps a day now and still sleeps through the night. Sydney si finally over her cold, thank the lord for that one too. She and grandma are making those no-sew blankets this week, easy for both of them. I am going out to eat at a sushi bar/japanese restaurant tonight...any ideas of what I could have that would be somewhat healthy? I don't want to over do it, but I don't just want to have a salad!!!!

Gretchen - If you would like, I can look at you resume. I have been told that I have some good ideas when it comes to those. I took a 4 week course on "presenting yourself" to companies as part of my last year at college. It would be no problem. PM me if you would like me to do that, and I will send you my email address! I think Roxy had some great ideas too! Just look where you think that you wouldn't normally look! Also, you can put your resume and hours available at staffing agencies. We have a ton of those here and that is what my cousin did and got 15 job offers in a week. Just call them up and ask if you can submit one so if there is a position that they think that you are qualified for, they can call you! Good Luck!! Its okay to vent here, all of our situations are different, but we try and help none the less! Since most of us have younger kids, its nice to have a few of ya with older ones so we know what to look forward to! LOL!

Melissa - I read your post yesterday and you are in my prayers that whatever burden you are carrying, will be lifted soon. If you need anything darlin' you know we are here! Glad you are feeling a little better today!

Roxy - Sorry you got some sick ones! Hope Martin takes a good nap for you !

Hi Chris

Deana - Have another fun yet busy afternoon! Thanks for coming in to tell us how you are doing! This will probably be my only post today too!

Jill - Celebrate a little too long eh? Hope you had a great birthday, thankful Im sure for a healthy happy family! Have fun with all that school stuff, yeah right! LOL!

Ricci - how are ya girl!

Penny - So sorry to here that Andrew is sick, hope its nothing serious! HAve a nice relaxing day at home!

Steph - you love cleaning supplies? that is so weird...I do too! haha, my favorite is dusting, I love pledge. LOL! I don't get to dust as often as I would like but the pledge wipes are my favorite! Have fun cleaning! LOL! There is always something to clean at my house though, that is what I don't like. I wish it would stay clean for a while so I don't have to do ti so often!

Geri - Hi girly! Good to here from you! Hope everyone is over all the sickness in your house!

Okay gonna go do the dishes and make sydney pick up the aftermath of her toy and paper tornado she created! TTYL!
sydsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 03:25 PM   #18  
**Kristin**

forgot to post that I lost another pound this week. I am not really exercising, just no time. But I am watching what I eat, and I guess between my 2 jobs, I am staying pretty active! I was please! Just thought I would share!
sydsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 03:55 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 237/222/180

Thank you guys so much for your great suggestions. I will let you know what I decide to do. In the meantime, I can't let this get me down and lower my willpower!!!
breakingasweat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 05:11 PM   #20  
Ready for ACTION!!!

Default Quickie from me...

Sorry for being SOOOO MIA...since the beginning of January...

Christian, Hope and Seth have had ear infections
Christian and Seth have had stomach viruses
Christian had a head injury that involved stitches
I have been working very hard
I have had migraines weekly and strep throat
my cell phone company took unauthorized money from my account and caused checks galore to bounce
and I just brought DH home from hospital after having an emergency appendectomy in the wee morning hours.

Not a very happy new year so far. But hey, it's gotta get better. I am so stressed, and rarely have time to read, much less post. I do miss you all and love you all!

Be back when I can!

GO CHALLENGERS!!

Where is Crystal????

HUgs!!
Cindi
BIGtimeLOSER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 06:01 PM   #21  

Hey all.

Cindi, I'm sorry you aren't having a good year so far, but lets just call it a bunch of bad days and move on. Next week is a new week and it's gonna be great for you. Prayers for your family and dh. How is he now?

Again, I wanted to thank everyone for their prayers. I think they are working. I'm hoping to resolve this issue real soon. I HOPE!
melmcc99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 06:52 PM   #22  
Focus on the Process

HI all...
NO time to get personal. I have to go pick Tiana up from choir practice. I've been doing good today though. Staying op and staying active. We've been painting and fixing up things around our house. WE've painted the livingroom, kitchen, hallways, and then we are going to paint the family room. We picked out some carpet today and my aunt is coming to take measurements for it friday. It is SOOO nice to have an inside edge on carpeting. My aunt and uncle own a carpet business. Needless to say we are getting an awesome deal. We looked at furniture too. Need some different stuff downstairs and my dresser has done a die on me...I have 3 drawers out of 6 broken.

Okay...gotta go get that little girl of mine. Talk to you all later.

~chris
Old 01-18-2005, 07:15 PM   #23  

I know I told ya'll I was crazy!! I am a little obsessive compulsive about the house. I never feel like it is clean enough.
Penny- how is Andrew feeling? I missed ya at the gym today. I hope you can come tomorrow. I am gonna bring Ella. Her nose has barely run today so I think she is fine.And there is a God-Bellsouth fixed my phone line today. It is working so you can call me on that.
Gretchen-I am sorry you are having such a rough time. I will keep you in my prayers.
Jill-Happy Belated Birthday!!! I hope it was agreat one!
Roxy- I too have a wrecking crew. It is a one man crew named Jack. I just stay behing him. I should probably let it go, but I can't.
I hope everyone else has had a great day and that tomorrow will be even better!!
TTYL
stephi1396 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 07:22 PM   #24  

Kristin- My mother has a weird obsession with office supplies and my obsession is household cleaning stuff. I love pledge too, but my favorite supply is Pine-Sol!! I can't get enough of that smell! My 3 year old also loves the Pledge. He goes behind me sniffing the furniture!!! It is a crazy house I live in!! I am glad to hear you share my love though...maybe I am not so crazy after all!!!!
stephi1396 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 07:24 PM   #25  
I'm a homeschool mama

Hi all. Sorry I've been MIA all day. No baby, just been gone ALL day. Left after breakfast and got home at dinner time. Still trying to eat myself and then clean up the kitchen.
The doc said I haven't dialated anymore, BUT I'm efaced 50% which is awesome. And the baby has dropped some more. He told me to keep my toothbrush packed and a 50/50 chance I make it another week. No way should I make it to my due date at this rate.
Still haven't had any timeable contractions or anything.
Thanks Penny and Roxy for iming me and checking up on me. I know I shouldn't leave you guys hanging.
Cindy, so glad to see a post from you but so sorry to hear about what's going on. I know things will turn around for you. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.
Gretchen, sorry to hear how things are going for you. You're in my prayers too.
Okay ladies, I wanted to check in so you didn't worry but I've still got a ton of things to do. TTYL, have a great night.
mamawithdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 08:34 PM   #26  
Curves 6-week solution

S/C/G: 159/159/135

Height: 5'4"

Hey ladies need to make dinner but wanted to check in first and thank Mel for the ADORABLE bear that she sent for Bayley! She loves it! It was such a surprised to get in the mail today, it probably came earlier but I have a p.o. box and only check it once a week or so. I just thought it was so sweet and unexpected so thanks!! It amazes me everyday what good friends I have found here. My friends and family think I'm nuts talking about all of you guys but they have no idea! I just think it's neat so................................................ .. I'll be back later. I have a hungry family!!
Bayleysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 11:18 PM   #27  
Focus on the Process

I don't have time to post to everyone but just had to say...

Crystal-It's getting there. 50% effaced and dropped. That's great! Now the anxiousness is probably just killin' ya huh?

And Stephanie...
You and my husband would be a good pair. He has a "small" obsession with cleaning supplies too. He loves that aisle in Lowe's. So bizarre. I thought he was one of a kind.

Hi Cindi (sorry to hear about all your bad luck so far)...Hi Mel...Hi Penny...Hi Jill...Hi Roxy...Hi Ricci, Geri, Cheri, Kristin, Michelle, Jill, Jeniqua, and all you others. My hand is killing me so time to splint it up for the night. See you in the morning.

~chris
Old 01-19-2005, 10:28 AM   #28  

new thread was started ............wednesday!
melmcc99 is offline   Reply With Quote