Old 01-12-2005, 04:53 PM   #46  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Just a quickie here ladies since it is so late in the day.

Jane~send that sunshine this way! It has been so ugly here the last two days. Yesterday we had the freezing drizzle plus the icy streets again, don't think it got over 30 degrees but it sure felt a lot colder. Today...it was soooo foggy until about 1:30. I don't like driving in that-you can't really see the lights until you are almost on them and I was so afraid someone was going to run one. The only good thing about it is the ice is melting again. Of course it is supposed to get up to 45 or 50 today but then drop tomorrow and a chance of snow-UGH! Anyway...the chicken sandwich at Applebees was delicious!

Ellen~took a gander at the cakes and kitties all I can say is WOW to the cakes. You are such a talented lady. And the kitties are adorable! Thanks for sharing the pics with us.

Susan~sound like Ms. Nana needs to keep her nose in her own business and get a life. She shouldn't even think that for a minute Rocky should actually not remarry because of something he said when his wife died. I think at the moment people will say things they don't really mean because they are out of it. At the time they mean it because it seems right. But to say you won't remarry for 18 years-wow. And for Nana to think she can hold him to that? 'Nother wow. When DH#1 passed a little while after the funeral the kids asked me if I was going to get married again. I was a little thrown back by it but all kinds of things go thru little ones minds. I told them that I hadn't really thought about it but if I ever meet someone I possibly would. My first DH would have only wanted me to be happy and I know he wouldn't have had a problem with that. I say that because he had had a vasectomy because I was 11 years younger than him and he said "He wanted to do that in case something ever happens and I should remarry. That way I could still have more kids" And I am sure that Rocky's wife would only want him to be happy also. I don't think she would have wanted him to wait that long. Anyway...I was thinking the same as the others. LOL Maybe we all should have a little talk with Nana. Just kidding...

Yadda, yadda, yadda...this was supposed to be a quickie. I will try to be back later to finish my post. If for some reason I don't make it I will see you ladies tomorrow. Later...
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2005, 06:44 PM   #47  
kitty Momo

You all are funny, thanks for the support.

Anything for you Ellen - if you need to *SMACK* someone , I will volunteer Nana - lol. She just told him last night " I will always spoil Kris til my dying day" I just said........" oh, that is good parenting"
I can understand her thing for Kris but where she crosses the line and starts telling Rocky what he can and can not do.

Personally, they have created a confused child. Torn between 2 "parents"......

blah- blah. .....ain't my battle. Though I will support him if he stands firm against her because I am not going all that way for a battle of wishy washy....lol.

Kitchen in a Box is a 70 peice set of dishes, dish rack - ect, ect. I thought that was nice of her. Just brought 3 packs of socks for Gaby and some TIde today, paper products..........no chili though -lol......

anyway, best get back to work!
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2005, 07:19 PM   #48  

Hi Kids,

Just a quick hello. Hope all is well. Susan, you have your plate full with Nana. I wish you luck.

I wish I could keep up with you girls, but I have fun catching up.

Ann
yetagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2005, 07:48 PM   #49  

Height: 5'1"

Only 10mins. before I leave.....so no individuals today. (((((sorry))))))

I will come back tonight after work and try to do my best. Just wanted to pop in and see how you are all doing. VERY chatty!!

Talk to you later.
Marti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2005, 01:47 AM   #50  
Give me strength

S/C/G: 299/261/250

Ellen will you make me a cake for my birthday? You are so talented to have taught yourself. I can't even make cookies without help. Thankgoodness Tanner likes making cookies cause he makes them all the time,,,he makes big cookies and calls them Tanner's Texas cookies.
OMG I did something so embarrassing tonight,,,,I fell asleep while calling the show! I had like 6 pages without any Ques,,and just drifted off.. startled myself awake saying Welcome to BDL, this is.... (this is the opening we use at work) My techies both looked at me with fear in their eyes...lol They thought I had snapped....
Anyways better get to bed,,,its so cold here....brrrrr
night all
da fat n da furious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2005, 02:33 AM   #51  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

Hello everyone…..how are you all doing?

Nothing really new here….just passing time until I POAS. Not sure how much longer I am going to be able to hold out, but I am trying to make it just a little longer so that I can make sure that my temps are going to continue to go up, like they have been!

I woke up two days ago with a weird feeling. I just woke up in a positively pregnant mood. I woke up and was (and still am) 100% sure that I am pregnant and that I am able to get a positive test back now.

Brandon is getting more and more daring to start crawling. He is moving faster with his rocking motions, and has even moved himself a couple of times while doing it. So it won’t be much longer before he will be fully crawling on his own!

Today we went out to my sister’s house to pay our rent, and we went through some of the worst fog we have ever seen! In order to see the cars in front of us on the way home, we had to keep an eye out for their hazard lights or brake lights.

We got home from my sister’s house and paying the car insurance, just in time to watch the deal of the day on our local tv station. It turns out that they are giving away 10 brand new Lennox furnaces. Tommy called my sister to let her know that we were going to enter it, and she said “that is great!” and then asked if we wanted her to write it or if one of us was going to write the email. I was already in the process of writing the email down on paper first, so she said to let her know how things go. We had to write an essay 250 words or less about why us or someone we knew was in need of a new furnace. So now we just sit and wait until they pick who wins! Wish us good luck!!!

Ellen~ Actually, I did check out the kitties! Very very cute! I also checked out your other pictures, I hope you don’t mind. I loved the Christmas and the cake pictures!! You are very talented!

Marti~ I am sorry that Jhanai didn’t get the part that she wanted. I have heard of people in plays getting casted for roles of the opposite sex. My sister Katy, who is six years older then me, got the part of Doody in her drama clubs version of Grease.

Jane~ Actually, I have been getting some of the sleep that I have been dreaming of! Me and Brandon actually just took a little nap a little bit ago. But he went straight to his crib since he was still asleep. And now I am on here. I am hoping that I am not going to be up late tonight because of that nap, but I am sure that I will be.

Katy~ Yup he sure is getting big! He was 20lbs. 5 oz. and 28 inches long when the nurse was out here on the 4th. She told us that he is “bone dense” (in other words, big boned) so it will take him longer to crawl and walk, since he has to build up his muscles.

Also, just wanted to mention that I love freecycling! (not sure if you ladies know about it) but it is awesome! We got Brandon a can of formula the other day from a lady here in MI. And Tommy is going to go sometime on Thursday to pick up another can from another lady because her daughter is too picky and won’t drink it. The best part, is that they are milk based, so we will be able to try him and see if his allergy is gone without basically having to pay anything.

Pam~ That sounds like an awesome plan that you and your son have.

I am thinking of starting to do those tie blankets that have become popular these days. You know the ones that have the tie fringe on the end of them? My sister made Brandon one with his ducky background and it is so simple to make, that I am thinking of getting a “starter” kit and trying my hand at it since I don’t have a sewing machine.

Angie~ Right now, Brandon is all over the place, and he really isn’t crawling yet! He kind of army crawls all over the place. He will sit and play with his peek-a-blocks by himself though. He has even started putting them back into his sand bucket when he is down with some or all of them. We had chili for dinner last night as well! Great minds think alike.
tommysgirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2005, 06:45 AM   #52  

Height: 5'1"

Don't post here!! Head on over to chit chat #104!!
See you there!
Marti is offline   Reply With Quote