Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2004, 06:57 PM   #16  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Sherry

I am with you 100%. I have never been so miserable in my life. I guess when you lose down some, then gain it back it makes it worse. I feel bad most of the time and keep eating. I have zero energy!!! Feeling good about yourself helps cope with other things in your life too.

I can't believe no one has told any New Year's Resolutions!!
OK...In 2005!! I hope to reach my goal weight!!
Cut down on my smoking and finally quit!!
Excerise daily....{something daily} even a short brisk walk!!
Organize some things in my house.{Clothes, closets, etc.} Throw out things that are not being used.
Visit friends and family more.
Post more with my Floozie friends!!
Old 12-31-2004, 07:06 AM   #17  

Debbie-I love your new weight tracker.

My New Years Resolution is to run 1500 miles this year. This past year I got up to 1400, up 100 from last year.
Also, I need to start drinking water. That's a big downfall for me.
Old 12-31-2004, 04:09 PM   #18  
Carol

WTG: Sherry; Shelley & Debbie:

I agree with all of you. Count me in for the New Year's Resolution. Starting tomorrow...

I resolve to lose that weight (again) that I lost 1 year ago!! Goal Weight here I come. I am going to post more with my friends.

I think I am going to try weight watchers too! I am going to try it by myself first, like you Sherry, but if I need the help, I will sign up!!

It seems like all of us have been through a lot of ups and downs this past year (way too many downs!!). I think we could all use some good changes in our lives and I believe we can do it. So to all of you (and me too) let's make this our best year ever!!

Hugs to all of my floozie friends...
Old 12-31-2004, 05:22 PM   #19  

I hope you all join me at the exercise thread at least ONCE per week! Try it, you just might decide to do it more than that!

Love to All!
Old 12-31-2004, 10:18 PM   #20  

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY SHERRY!
i hope everything was great!
kewl everybodys doing the ww thingy im trying to get the hang of it.
but by mealtime i go over.
ill get it one of these days.

ramona,
gosh im so happy for you!
thats the best present ever!

debbie,im with you on all the resolutions!
im there!
doni

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
BE SAFE!
doni
Old 12-31-2004, 10:32 PM   #21  

Happy New Year My Floozie Friends!!!!!

May nothing but good things happen to each of you as we begin 2005!!!!

Thanks for another year of wonderful friendship! I love you all!!!

Old 12-31-2004, 10:40 PM   #22  

Happy New Year everyone. You are the best. I love you all. I got home this afternoon. Twenty six days in the hospital is too many. I missed you all. I will update you later on how I am.

Happy belated birthday Sherry.

Time to rest. Hope you health, love and faith in the new year.

love love love to you all
Old 12-31-2004, 10:48 PM   #23  

I'm house/dog-sitting for a co-worker this week-end, so I get to tell all of you to have a HAPPY NEW YEAR on New Year's Eve!

I've revised my ticker to use one that's offered by the 3fc web-site rather than the tickerfactory.com one. I really kinda like that armadillo.

My goals for 2005 are to walk 500 miles, bike 500 miles and LOSE WEIGHT!
Plus, I want to be a friendlier and nicer person to my co-workers, even when I really want to tell them where they can stick a 4-inch thick file!! There, I've gotten that out of my system in time to start the new year right!

Next week I'm working in Little Rock at the Federal Building all week. It's really just supposed to be a week of reviewing & test-taking, but I have so much to do in my office that I'm taking several files up there with me to work on. I'm staying at the Legacy Hotel, which is close enough to the Fed. Building that I'll be able to walk to and from work every day. The hotel is supposed to be a pretty nice one. They do have a fitness center, so I'll be able to walk and bike every day.

I hope that all of you end 2004 happily and begin and finish 2005 that way as well!

Love you all,
Cdavisbrooks

P.S. Late happy birthday, Sherry!!!!! Hope it was a wonderful day for you!
Old 01-01-2005, 01:59 AM   #24  
Losing it!

HAPPY NEW YEAR FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the year 2005, I am going to set more realistic goals for myself. I am no longer going to believe or want to believe everyone thinks or feels the same way I do about events or subjects. I tend to be passionate about certain things and when other people do not have that same passion, it upsets me. I am also going to start saying "no" so I can have some "me" time.

Dee, so happy your back, missed you sweetie.

Cheryl, love the new sig...
Old 01-01-2005, 06:20 AM   #25  

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO MY WONDERFUL FLOOZIE FRIENDS!!

Dee, my sweet and cherished friend--I am so happy that you are home. Please take extra careful care of yourself.

Sherry-Would you please start the new exercise thread? I am just going to walk today, since I have a race tomorrow, but every little bit counts!!

I am still thinking about going Core. I finished off my Skinny Cows, now I still have fudgsicles. I just don't know if I can do it or not. I'll decide on Monday what I'm going to do, since it officially starts my new week.
Old 01-01-2005, 09:49 AM   #26  
Carol

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

I want to take this moment to thank all of you for your friendship and good wishes throughout this past year. You are the dearest people in the world to me. So thanks for the memories of 2004 and may we have many many more in the future.

NEW YEAR, NEW DAY, NEW ME... that seems to be the theme around here for the start of this wonderful 2005 new year. So here's to all of us having a happy, successful, joyous, wonderful, full of friends and happy times.... best year of our lives!!

Day One is upon me and I feel pumped and ready. I know with all of us supporting each other this is going to be our best year yet. We are going to meet our goals. We may stumble along the way, but we are in it for the long haul and we will do it. I have a good feeling about this!! From now on, it is all down hill from here weight that is!!! I just feel the love and support in all the postings!!

So lets do it ladies!!!

Shelley: Good Luck on your race!!

WELCOME HOME DEE!! Give us a report when you feel up to it. It is great to have you back.

GAYLE: WTG... We are going to have a great year!! With all our determination how can we not have a great new year!

Cheryl: Sounds like you have a great start to a new year. Hope you get that work caught up.

Doni: You will get the hang of WW. We are here for you. I will no doubt need your help too!!!

Ramona: What a great year this is going to be for you with Ben in Oklahoma!! I am very happy for you!!

Sherry: Your a wonderful person and dear, dear friend. May this be one of your happiest and healthiest year yet!!! Thanks for all you do for all of us here on the Floozies!!! BTW I just LUV your angels!!!

Debbie: Are you ready?? We are doing to beat it this year. I see you and I and Sherry are trying (scratch that) are going to lose about the same amount this year. Let's do this girls... together. This is going to be our year for good changes in our lives and to be happier and healthier. I definately know how you feel when you say you have been miserable most of the time. So, lets resolve to feel good about ourselves and our lives and make this the first day of the rest of our lives. Don't look back but only ahead. My dear friend(s) we are going to be happy this year!!!

Vicki, Tina, -- be well, be happy and post soon.

I hope I haven't missed anyone... but everyone is definately included!!!

So to all my dear sweet Floozie friends .. good health, great happiness, much love and lots of friendship!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Old 01-01-2005, 10:42 AM   #27  
THINKING THIN!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

To all my wonderful floozies friends!!
Wishing you all the best that 2005 can offer!!

What did everyone do last night to ring in the new year.
I can really tell my age...LOL. One glass of wine and I was fast asleep by 10.00!!
Old 01-01-2005, 05:14 PM   #28  

A very happy New Year to you all my friends! It's so inspiring to see how motivated everyone is to make this the year for success! I'm with some of you in feeling totally disgusted with myself. I'm at my highest weight in 3 years and I sometimes have to wonder how on earth I let myself slip back to the old me. Nevertheless, I did and now I have to take control and do something about it. I've been working on a game plan for a couple of days and fell empowered by all the reading I've done. So, let's all do this together!!!!

Dee, how wonderful to hear from you and I'm so happy that you were able to go home!

Gayle, don't you ever change that passion that you have. That's what makes you so wonderful. BUT, I'm glad to hear that you are going to start saying "no". Your YOU time IS important and you should take it! Good for you!!!

Shelley, I make no promises, but I am going to put out a sincere effort to join you on the exercise thread. I bought some wrist weights yesterday and I've brushed off the "Miracle Mile" tape.

Debbie and Sherry, you have both had WAY more than your share of health related matters to deal with over the past year. NO MORE!!! This is going to be the healthy year for everyone, family members included!!!

Cheryl, you have such a great attitude and so many new adventures to experience in your new life with your husband. You go girl!

Doni, I know it can be hard sometimes, but don't give up. You have done a wonderful job and I know you can finish the fight. Hang in there!

Carol, I pray that this year will find you healthier and pain free. We'll get rid of these pounds together and it will make such an amazing difference in how we feel!

Vicki, I hope you will be able to post often and celebrate all the sucess that each of us is going to have!

Tina and Jennelle, if you are reading this, please post sometime soon and let us know what is going on with you!

We are so excited about Ben's move. It won't be for a few more months, but he gets leave starting tomorrow and will be here on Monday for 30 days! We'll have Christmas number two, but we'll do it in a health conscious way. Rick gave me a shopping spree for Christmas and we went all day yesterday. I had so much fun! I bought 2 new purses, underwear, bras, skin care products, a sweater, a watch, a comfy chenille throw and a luxurious black shoulder wrap, for when it isn't cold enough for a coat. I still have some of the money left, but I'm going to save it until I go to the dentist and see about having my teeth whitened. I think that would really boost my self-esteem!

Well, we are off to my brother-in-law's house for dinner. I'll check in with you all tomorrow. Have a wonderful evening!!!
Old 01-01-2005, 05:29 PM   #29  
Losing it!

Ramona, they say just by whitening the teeth, it can take 10 years off a persons age. Gosh! I better order a double dose!!! LOL!
Old 01-01-2005, 06:20 PM   #30  

Ramona-Sounds like you had a wonderful day of fun!! You deserve everything that you bought, and then some! Good luck on the whitening thing.

Gayle-I am in love with my Bare Esentuals. If I hadn't just spent $500.00 on my portion of eye glasses and contact exams, I would be buying another kit. I really would like to get all the brushes, and the one on TV seems to be a good deal for the price.
Closed Thread