Old 12-21-2004, 06:42 PM   #16  
I'm a homeschool mama

Hi ladies. I'm back from it all. My feet ache and I'm pooped. Went to the doc and everything is good. Lost a pound, I'm so glad about that. That puts me in at 25 lbs. I've gained so far and I'm thrilled with that.
Then went and finished up ALL my christmas shopping. It was crowded but I didn't have any kids with me so it was fun. I went to get pizza for dinner because I didn't get home until 500 and was STARVING.
I'll get personal later if I can. Gotta finish eating and then give kids a bath. I hope to sit back and watch a movie later, I got ELF and Walking Tall with The Rock.
I'll check in later.
mamawithdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004, 07:16 PM   #17  

Chris, I guess this week we both had a break down this week on the McD's. How well, don't feel bad about it. Like you said, just work it off. Now and then It's ok. Hope you are feeling better.

Crystal, I'm so glad all went well at the doctors today! Hope you are having a good afternoon/evening.

Jill, glad all went well with Bayley at the dr today. YUCK about the snot! I remember that happening to Abigail when she was small. Did you get in some exercise today? Good job on being OP today....Me too.!

Penny, hope you are having a good day. Have fun with the exchange at karate.

Michelle, good job getting you challange in today! How many of those cookies did you eat??? I'm watching you girl!

Jeniqua, sorry your daughter isn't feeling well. I hope she feels better soon.

Hey Roxy!!

Hey Tracy, h ow's it going?

Jaymi, did you get in your exercise today? How r u feeling? Are you all packed up for TX's. how did the kids like there gifts?

Anyway, Gals, I am pooped tonight. I burned Well OVER 630Calories today. Thats the best I've ever done. I was doing 11 minute miles on the Precore machine for 3 miles and then I slowed down a bit. That was with an incline that varied from 3 to 5 and a resistance that varied from 1-4. Ughh. I pushed and pushed. I set the machine for 35minutes and then I felt like I could keep going so I set it again and went as long as I could. 48 minutes there in total. Plus 5 minutes on the stepper that's like an escalator. AND my challange. PLUS a half hour of training. I know if I get 7 darn minutes in I get extra points, but I don't know if I can. I"M BEAT! Yell ladies!!! Make me do it! I mean really, 7 more minutes...... I was so happy when I left though. I know I'm improving so much. I can't wait till I really start losing weight like crazy.. I hope this happens anyway. We do this thing at the gym where I have to balance myself in sort of a push up position, but on my elbows. When I first started with the trainer I could only do 8 seconds in perfect form. TOday, I DID IT FOR 60! Trainer was so happy for me! I thanked her for pushing me all the time. I feel so much better about myself!

Sorry, that was so long and about me, but I felt that we post when we have a bad day, that I wanted to share a positive exeperience with you all.

Hope you are all doing well tonight. Lunch and dinner was soup and half sandwich for me. Just plain tomato soup. I had a slice of bread with 4carb PB with dinner. I need more water today. I think I only got in 56 or so. Oh well, night still young.

Biggest loser finale is on tonight 8pm EST. Gotta watch and see what happens.
melmcc99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004, 07:47 PM   #18  
Jeniqua

Hello ladies.. Thanks for all the get well wishes with my dd. Unfortunately now my son and I are sick. I only got in 24 oz of water because my throat is sore and closing up. It really hurts to swallow..uugghh!! I really haven't eaten anything today. My whole body aches. I am getting ready to do my challenge for the day and then I am going to bed. My head hurts too..anyone want to come and take all this away!!?

Melissa~ You are doing great as always! Come on, you can do the last 7 minutes. We're all here cheering you on. GO MELISSA GO!!

Jill~ I'm glad your dd's appointment went well. You're doing great with satying OP!! Keep up the great job!!

Jaymi~ How's your day?? Did you exercise??

Roxy~ Hey girl!! How are you??

Michelle~ How's it going?? What's this I hear about you eating cookies?! Hope you had a wonderful OP day.

Kristin~ Thanks for the chat! I really needed it. We can both do this challenge..Let's all do our best. Here's to the the new and thinner us!

Penny~ Hey! How are you?? Hope you had a great OP day!!

Well I better go do my challenge so I can go to bed..If I forgot anyone I am soo sorry! I will be back tomorrow evening because I have a full house of kids tomorrow. Have a nice night everyone!!
sharqueen76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004, 09:44 PM   #19  
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

Jeniqua-Don't get sick.... I'm fighting a cold off right now. I'm hoping I'm not sick for Christmas. Good job on trying to stay active today.

Melissa-You powerhouse!!! I got some exercise in...well I guess its alot for me since I have to be careful about the joints. I did all 60 min. of the WATP tapes and my challenge walk. It feels so good, esp. after that McD's binge.

Crystal-Glad all is well in "baby" world. So does the doc. have an est. on how big he thinks the baby is? Mine felt my stomach close to my due date and said around 8 lbs. She was surprised when I had Nicole and it was 8 lbs. even. My daughter never likes to be "off".

Well I'm going to finish up watching the Biggest Loser. My hand hurts AGAIN!!! I got that splint on and hopefully it will feel better tomorrow. Darn thang!!!

~Chris
chrily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004, 10:36 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

LOL ya'll are on my butt about them cookies aren't you
I only had 2 which isn't bad at all. So I ate a roast beef sub, baked lays, 2 snickerdoodles, and a diet coke thats all I ate today.

Mel, I am just beaming with pride for you!! You are such an inspiration!!!!

Chris, you are doing awesome as well!!!! Keep it up girl!!

Okay sorry so short I'm gettin ready to go to bed.
Love to all!
Michelle
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004, 11:06 PM   #21  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Night Ladies!

I will check in in the morning!

Have a great night! TTYL!
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2004, 07:22 AM   #22