Old 11-28-2004, 10:53 AM   #31  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

A very good morning to you all~

Geez, it seems like it has been ages since I have been here. Glad to see everyone had a nice Thanksgiving. This is the first time in the last 3 days I actually have time to sit for a few minutes. Of course gotta go jump in the shower to get ready for Mass at 11:30-glad DS goes to the later service now even though I miss Father Mike. Anyway...let's see what's been going on...Thursday was so stinking busy. We got the outside of the house decorated. I was in and out in between cooking and getting things ready. Man when I hit the bed at 11 I was out in less than 5 mns. Friday and Saturday spent running DS around and in between trying to get the inside of the house decorated-still not done and everything is a mess! Did get the mantel done, except for the stockings and some little things here and there and the kitchen cabinets on the one side of the kitchen. Looked all over the place for stocking holders and found some at Michaels that I kinda liked. So yesterday I'm looking at the mantel and thought hmmmm, I can put some cup hooks up under there and they will be hidden, and have the mantel to put all my santas on and I only knocked four santas off in the process and broke two. Anyway, working on the tree today after Mass and maybe the dining room table. It will probably be tomorrow before I am done. I will be glad to be rid of the mess. A lot of the people in the neighborhood got in the spirit Friday-you wouldn't believe the people out doing lights, looks so nice.

Marti~glad you got to leave work early. Have fun today shopping!

Angie~glad Brandon is up and around. Hope you are enjoying your new vehicle.

Hi Mindee

Ellen~hope your kitty is better.

Susan~nice email to and fro Rocky. Glad X approves of Rocky, not that you really need his approval but it does make it easier on everyone I guess. Don't really know since I haven't had to deal with an ex, just know from friends.

Jane~glad you ladies had fun shopping, you are much braver than me. I can't stand crowds and never shop the day after sales. Heard too many horror stories of people fighting over stuff which to me is silly. I always hit the shopping centers during the week in the morning when everyone is at work or school so much easier and nicer.

Hi to everyone else

Well, I went and deleted my tickerfactory tracker thingy which is sad as it was so cute. I loved the purple flowers. But since it was dragging down the site...I am hoping that the ones the 3fc is coming up with are just as cute. Don't understand how that slows down everything when people put all kinds of clip art and pictures in posts that slow it down more but anything to help out 3FC. Wonder when they will be ready with theirs? (There is a post in the annoucements that talks about this)

Anyway, gotta get going. Busy day today and I am going to try and get most of what needs to be done. Need to get half of these tubs back down to the basement out of my way so I have room. Or maybe I will have DS do it, there are too many! Of course I need the exercise. Have a good day!

Hi Julie~I see you snuck in there while I was writing this mini-novel. Have fun at Wally World.

Last edited by FrouFrou; 11-28-2004 at 11:03 AM.
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2004, 11:52 AM   #32  

Height: 5'1"

Good Morning ladies--

Been up for a little while wishing I was back in bed!! Have a long drive today to get to Portland and I got up early since I take more time to primp than James does!!

Cristi--Awww......two santa's broken?? Were they glass? I still haven't decorated my house...only because I'm waiting for Jhanai to be here. We will be getting the tree w/her the next weekend. Looking forward to all the decorating!!

Julie--I think that is a great idea about gathering things for Salvation Army. My DD amazed me the other day....she asked me if I could take some money aside from her allowance each week....I asked her why and she told me that she wants to give it to charity. I was proud of her!!

Jane--I got quite a bit from Tar-zhay!! I was impressed with the amount I saved yesterday getting things for Jhanai. James and I went all over yesterday.....both Malls and a couple other stores....we went to Michaels and OMG!! That had to have been the busiest place we went to! We bought a converter for the die cut machine he bought me a week or so ago....now I can die cut my alphabet that he bought with it. (So excited!)

Mindee--Hello!

Well, I told James I should be ready by 9:30.....it's almost 9:00 and I'm still sitting here w/my sopping wet hair and my sweatshirt...I better get a move on!

You all have a lovely day!
Marti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2004, 02:16 PM   #33  
Give me strength

S/C/G: 299/261/250

ITs noon and I am awake!
Tanner and I came crawling home in the wee hours of morning...what kind of mother am I? Geesh letting my kids party all night! IT was our strike party, meaning end of the show party. We partied at the theatre place,,,had audience members not wanting to leave so they partied with us,,,I was shocked and touched by my cast and crew. I got a beautiful framed full cast picture,,,huge. And coffee mug, with To Life on it, and starbucks card....gotta love that!I got flowers and cards...I was spoiled. Makes me exhausted just thinking of all the work that went into doing that show. Which was sold out before it was on. Got complaints from people who didn't get tickets, they begged us for another week. Tanner was asked to audition for a play called Pippin. Thats not till spring...arghhhh
My Santa Fe is great, I didn't get to drive it till in between shows yesterday,,,and have you ever tried to drive a different car in the dark before?
Brandon is doing well,,,hes hobbling around now,,,on his crutches, he can't bare any weight on his foot. We see his surgeon on Wed.

Marti, I haven't had a chicken bone is years! And now I am going to go look for a bag. They are tasty. I love Target...infact the one in Great Falls Montana I know by the back of my hand,,,how sad is that? We are getting Target from the rumors going around,,,we are going to lose our Zellers ,,,which is the company I worked for for years...
Cristi, I don't even have my cards completely done yet,,,not even thinking about decorations for another week then I bring everything up....
Julie, even having kids my dog is my baby....she slept with me or I should say she laid next to me while I slept.
Well Monte and I need to do a Costco run,,,
ttfn
da fat n da furious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2004, 02:31 PM   #34  
Closed

Hi Everyone
I'm sorry I haven't been posting ,but it has been a very stressful weekend for my family.Our little Snookie spent the last few days been prodded and probed and shuffled from one animal hospital to another,It has been a very frustrating experience .On Thursday of last week I sensed she was a little under the weather ,she was a little lethargic ,so by friday when she hadn't picked up we took her to our vet , they did a geriatric checkup because of her age and some blood work and sent her home.by that evening she was suffering ,vomiting couldn't breathe ,so because our vet closes up shop at 6:00 pm sharp we had to take her to the emergency clinic.They hooked her up to an IV and pumped her with fluids and antibiotics just in case of infection,they ran every test they could and kept her there till we had to pick her up a 7:00 am and transport her back to our animal hospital because the emergency clinic closes .So we get her back there with her little IV bag still attachted and her x-rays,and still waiting for the blood work results,and we waited ,she spent another night in the hospital, having gone through another experience like this before I asked if there would be someone there with her and their response was no, I don't know if its just me ,but do you not think when you have sick pets in an" animal hospital "there would or should be someone there to take care of them , like humans IV's need to be monitored.I am beside my self with worry ,but to send her back to the emergency clinic for one night it would cost another 200 plus dollars just to watch her .If money was no option I would have sent her back without a thought ,but unfortunately up to that point all the tests hospitals had already cost over 500.00 without any results or changes in her condition, I made a fuss about them leaving her alone and the doctor promised to check in to the hospital at least 3 times during the night,and all I could do was put my trust in her. So finally yesterday some of the test results came back and confirmed that she has a very small liver ,can't rule out cancer ,and she also has hyperthyroidism, and an infection that they can't seem to pinpoint.We brought her home for the weekend she struggles to breathe, I spoon feed her and give her water with a dropper,she's to weak to get around ,she sleeps all the time, and I don't see the prospect of her overcoming this.She has medication for the thyroid condition but it apparently takes a few weeks to see change,if change takes place at all , all we can do is keep her comfy and warm and love her with kisses , she purr's all the time ,even when they were sticking needles in her she is such a sweetie,I don't know what will happen from here ,all we can do is wait and like the vet said we may have to make that decision, I cannot bear to make right now, but I will not let her suffer ,to ease mine.Needless to say the kids and I have had a difficult weekend and I have not been feeling well at all,it could be the stress of the whole thing , but I think I need a checkup to.Sorry for all this depressing talk ,and forgive me that I don't do individuals today I am just not feeling up to it,I would like to thank you all for your kind words and support , not everyone understands the close connection to our pets,for my family they have been such an important part of lives,I can't imagine not having pets in my home regardless of the furballs and occasional accidents, everything is cleanable ,and worth all the love they provide. I really hope that you Ladies are having a great weekend and getting your Christmas decorating done ,I hope that everyone is well ,Angie's Brandon is home and healing hugs to all, Mindee don't worry about what you can give him this year , he has everthing he needs from you and Tommy ,and Love is the most important give you can give Him. Jane congratulations on your continued weight loss,glad to hear you got most of your decorating done ,I haven't finished outside since guess what ,ex's junk is still here ,he came took a little and hasn't come for the rest , so if not by Monday I will have my son take what has no value to anyone else to the dump.don't misunderstand I didn't throw the mans valuables out in the yard this is just junk that came out of the basement shed and garage from our house when we moved that he refused to sort out or move ,I stored it only for what was to be a month or so till he got settled , I waited for 4 years. My basement is now clean although my yard my son and I spent a whole day manicuring for the winter is not,but regardles it will be soon ,and my daughter and I have a workout room now ,my son helped us set it up and we pulled all our equipment out of closets under beds and put it all together in one room, so we are very happy about this .Oh! the whole point of repeating that was it has delayed the outdoor decorating process ,sort of takes the joy out of it , with garbage taking up half your yard. all I can do at this point
I just noticed that it has become very dark and windy .sure looks like snow or somethings coming thats for sure .leaves just went blowing past my window , hey maybe the junk will blow away to.I need to go find something for my upset tummy , but I will try and check back later and catch up with the rest of you girls.

*ELLEN*
Tea Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2004, 02:50 PM   #35  
One day at a time

Default I'mmmmmm baaack....

again, for just a few minutes.

Marti~yeah, they were glass santas. One the head broke off in a few pieces and the other the feet broke off. Now had they hit the carpet they would have been fine but no, they had to hit the tile. Oh weel, just more I will buy nest year! LOL Just kidding of course. I'm so tired of decorating right now I will be glad when it is done. But then when it is done, it seems the month flies by and then I don't want to take it down. Have fun today.

Julie~I was talking with DS yesterday and asked if their store (he's the manager) was doing anything like toys for tots or for the Salvation Army and his boss and some of the big bosses don't want to get into it. However, he did manage to talk her into putting a can on the counter for the Salvation Army. They get a lot of business and I know the customers would give, especially the regulars. I was thinking about going and getting some coats at Wal-mart for the needy-they always have a coat drive.

Angie~glad you are liking your Santa Fe. I like mine also except that I am not used to the smallness of it, but there are a lot of things I do like about it. If I am by myself it is fine. And I do know what ya mean about trying to find things in the dark. I am so used to the last two mini-vans I had I don't know if I will ever get used to this and it has been 2 months I think. Too bad you couldn't get the Sandstone color, I love the color. So what color did ya get? Give us some details girly. Glad everyone spoiled you last night-you truly deserve it!

Hi to everyone else again!

Okay, I had a few mintues while I was eating lunch so thought I would get on here. Time to get to decorating that tree and get those boxes in the basement. Take care ladies and I hope everyone is having a wonderful Sunday.

Edited:
Hi Ellen~everyone keeps sneaking in while I am typing away. (((((HUGS))))) to you and your baby, I will keep you in my prayers. I do think that is a bit odd that no one would be attending sick animals and like you I too would be worried, of course I would worry even if someone was there but it does take some of the stress away knowing someone will be watching. Glad the vet will check in. They truly are our babies and ours is getting old and I don't want to think about life without him. Sorry you are feeling bad but it is totally understandable so no need to apologize, we are here for you sweetie.

Last edited by FrouFrou; 11-28-2004 at 02:59 PM.
Old 11-28-2004, 11:09 PM   #36  
Give me strength

Ellen, I could just cry thinking of how you must of felt then. And how you are feeling now, and under the weather. Big Hugs!

Cristi I do believe this is the sandstone color,,,or beige as Monte calls it. I do like the color and am really enjoying the vehicle. My only thing is, if I have a passenger I have no place to put my purse....lol minor I know.

Went to Costco, got our chicken breasts, and salmon. Bought 2 books, one from Nora Roberts and another from James Patterson.
I should have a bit of time in the next week,,,planning to relax. I did get an email saying they need me to call for some volunteers for a fundraising thing for Monday and Tuesday,,,hmmm gee not like giving me any time. But I did get 3-4 people, plus myself since I get off work early this month.
Well I need to get some sleep,,,,
night all
Old 11-29-2004, 08:01 AM   #37  
GmaTo8

Thumbs up

Good morning, ladies,

Julie - yay for you getting back on track. I'm wondering what kind of rice cakes you buy? When they first came out, I tried them and thought they were sort of tasteless - did you find a good one?

Cristi - the only good part of shopping last Friday was that DDs and I rarely get to be together like that, because of their schedules. It was so much fun! And of course, what I bought was all at least 40% off! Cup hooks do come in handy! I use them to anchor my curtain tie-backs, lol.

Marti - so we want to know about your day in Portland. That must be comparable to me going up to Indy, right? You and Jhanai will have so much fun this weekend. Your alphabet converter sounds way too cool!

Angie - aww, so glad you had a blast at your stage party! You deserve it! Anytime we've gotten a new vehicle, it takes me awhile to get used to it. When we went from a van to a Jimmy, the windshield was so much smaller, and that drove me crazy! But now we have a van again, lol, to accommodate all the DGDs, lol.

Ellen - glad Snookie has been holding her own.... how is she today? My heart goes out to you, Ellen, I have been through this kind of thing, too. All of the Jaded Ladies are animal lovers, I think. My treadmill is in the DGD's playroom, and oh how I wish I had a separate room for that kind of stuff! Hope your tummy is better today.

Hi to all the others...

Have you guys noticed that if you scroll all the way down at the end of a tread you're reading, there is now a list of similar threads? Neat!

I'm way behind on grocery shopping - thank goodness for the freezer, lol. But we need fresh things, too. I'm just about out of fruit, and the bread is almost gone, too.

I got presents wrapped yesterday, and instead of names, I put numbers, lol, and the kids are hollering about that!! The twins helped hand out the ornaments and then Katie placed them on the tree. We had a squealing-good time!!

BBL,
Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2004, 12:01 PM   #38  

Good Morning to you all!!

This one will be brief since James was sweet enough to set an early appointment to get my oil changed in my car. It's been needing it.......although I stayed up way too late forgetting I had to get up early.

While my car is getting pampered, I may head over to ToysRus to do a little shopping....depends on how tired I am. Now....it would be great if I only had to take the car here in town!! But---I have to drive all the way up to Eugene.....James & I have talked about maybe buying a house in Eugene somewhere next year......we do a lot of driving just going to work let alone anything else we want to do. Eugene is about 20 miles from here, and much more actually getting INTO Eugene.

Anyway ladies I need to get out the door....I will post later when I get back.

BBL,
Old 11-29-2004, 12:14 PM   #39  
One day at a time

Hi everyone

Angie~I guess I misunderstood and thought it was the beige, sand color you wanted, I'm assuming you wanted a different color. I keep thinking for a couple more thou I could have just bought a bigger SUV and had more room. Ds calls mine the gold machine. I tell him it is not gold, it is sandstone. He still thinks it looks gold until he actually saw a gold car one day. In the sun it does kind of llok gold'ish but to me it looks more of a light brown. Anyway, I am used to having a place in the middle between the seats to put my purse and such so now it goes in the back if someone is in the car with me. I do miss the space of the mini-van for sure. Hey, is the the same color?

http://www.hyundaiusa.com/Vehicles/S...o_Gallery.asp#

Jane~that's nice. I too enjoy my mother/daughter time, of course my mother/son time also. Now if we could all to something together it would be nice, but individual time is nice also.

Julie~mmmm, rice cakes sound good. They have so many different flavors now they are actually good. Like the chocolate, and apple cinnamon-the mini ones.

Well, nothing much going on with me, as usual. Did get the tree done last night and a few little touches here and there. Now to finish up today. I am tired of the mess already. Anyway, no special plans for the day.

Have a good one all.
Old 11-29-2004, 12:38 PM   #40  

Hi All,

As far as the rice cakes JANE, I buy any kind, but I love to take the plain ones and put peanut butter and a little jelly on them. Its like a sandwich, without the carbs!!! They only have like 40 calories, and 10 carbs, no fat!! So I figure eating one of those is better than eating a devil dog, right??
Did kinda bad last night, but tried to get back into the swing today!! I had granola w/1 % milk for breakfast, 2 rice cakes w/peanut butter and a yogurt for lunch, and some pretzels for a snack...Will try to eat a big salad or a WW meal for dinner!!! Hopefully get in 45 minutes of workout this afternoon!!
Poor car's right headlight is not working , so I have to get it replaced.. So Im limited in my travels right now, because I have no headlight till the part comes in!! Im going to try to get out and decorate my lamp post today as well!! It rained torrential here yesterday so I couldnt get out to do it!!
ELLEN: Sorry to hear about Kitty, I know its tough, but you must do whats best for her !!!!
CRISTI: HELLO, HELLO......Im working on those xmas cards!!! So you'll finally get a card in return for all of yours!!!
ANGIE: Glad you're enjoying the new vehicle!! Im looking into one of those myself maybe next summer!!! Would like to get some type of SUV.
MARTI: Sounds like you're right on top of your shopping...Im jealous!!

OH WELL, I must get back to work here!!! I'll check in with you all later
Julie
jewels2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2004, 03:03 PM   #41  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

Hello ladies…..how are you all doing?

Well, today we find out if Tommy has this new job or not. He will be home in a couple of hours, and I can’t wait to find out for sure!

Brandon has been rolling over from his belly to his back, he has only done it a couple times, but hey it still counts. He is also getting up on his hands and knees and rocks. It is so cute though when he rocks, cause when he gets the burst of energy, he goes backwards, instead of forwards!

I am off to finish checking my email. Then it will be to folding Brandon’s laundry and wrapping some presents to put under the tree!

Ellen~ You speak the truth when you said that love is all he needs right now! Hugs to you and your baby….I will keep you guys in my prayers!
tommysgirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2004, 04:07 PM   #42  

Hello again ladies--

I'm back from sitting on my tush for over an hour waiting for a simple oil change! Found out the timing belt needs changed and gaskets and all that stuff!! Love that car, but it's getting old.

Angie--Well sounds like the chicken bones are good! I've never heard of them so they must only be a candy made in Canada. If you find out the price, let me know and I can send some money and you can send me some..... I like shopping at Target, yesterday while in Portland I went to a Target that had two floors! Never seen an escalator that sends your carts up! Needless to say, I was fascinated! Glad that you had a great time at your stage party. Bet Tanner had a great time and was happy to have you there with him!

Ellen--I think anyone who has a pet can understand the love you have for them. Our little dogs are our babies. And they are really James' pride and Joys! He pampers them so much. And we would both be devestated if something happened to either one of them. I really do hope your little kitty starts to feeling better! My heart goes out to her. Lots of hugs and kisses to your furry baby!

Cristi--Aww!!!! Your glass Santa's! It is a great excuse to go shop for more, but I would have been sad to see it break. I've been looking forward to decorating but as the days go by...it seems that time is flying by that I'm running out of time! I plan on taking photos of my house once I get all decked out. I would love to see some of your decorations! I just love seeing the different ways people decorate their homes.

Jane--Why did you decide to put numbers on your gifts? I bet your family is just itchin to see who's gift belongs to who! I had a great time up in Portland. James took me to this really good BBQ restaurant....although I thought it was in a bad part of town! The sandwhich I had was SO good! Then after that we split a deep fried chocolate pie. (can you believe what they deep fry?) When it got to us it was two pieces and they resembled Hostess pies.....very good. I told James that now I had to walk home so I could burn off all that I ate!

Julie--I'm trying to get my shopping done. But so far it's only been for Jhanai since James has been with me every time. I'm having a hard time thinking of what to get him, because anytime he wants something...he goes and buys it!! That makes it hard for me. I'm thinking of getting him a weight lifting bar....depending on the price. Any idea's of what to get?? What are you getting for your DBF?

Mindee--
Crossing my fingers that Tommy gets the job. I'm sure he will. Brandon sounds like a busy little bee trying to get moving! Miss those time w/Jhanai...but I wouldn't trade times for the world. I truly enjoy EVERY age she's gone through! I'm going to be sad when she's all grown up and has a family of her own!! (that's when I'll spoil the grandbabies!) I know, I know,.....I'm talking WAY into the future! The sweety is only 10!!

Hello to everyone else!!

As I said above...I had a great time in Portland. James and I spent a couple hours in the Expo. Walked and looked at almost EVERYTHING! There are so many cute things that people are selling. I wish I was more crafty than I am. I was happy that we had ate before going in....we didn't sample much at all. Just the pickled Garlic and that's it! After that we went up north some more to a Mall and walked around it for awhile. It was a very small mall. But they had a HUGE carousel in there. Didn't ride it but just looked at it. On our way home, we were making great time with the traffic...then hit Salem (almost a hour after Portland) and we spent almost an hour driving 20 MPH!!! It was crazy. Finally made it home.

I have decided to put my card making up....never have time...and go and buy some cards. The cards I've started will be for next year. Forgotten how work really takes a lot of time!! I should be sending most of them out by next week.

Well I have some cleaning to do and I'm going to attempt to take a nap before work. I hope you are all enjoying your Monday!
Old 11-29-2004, 04:59 PM   #43  
Closed

Hi Everyone
How is everyone today? A little update on Snookie , she is still extremely weak but she is lifting her head a little today ,eating small amounts and drinking ,she is purring and kneading .she gets lots of hugs and kisses and combined with her medication thats all we can do for now, but everyday, if she gets a little stronger she has a chance . Thankyou for all your prayers and kind words of support it means so much to my children and me . It has been a rough four days,

Hi Jane

Thats a great Idea numbering the gifts,I bet thats driving them crazy It sounds like you and the little ones had a wonderful time they really bring the season to life don't they.I can hardly wait till I have my own little grandchild.Our exersize room isn't fancy, just the basement,but it will be nice to have somewhere to use the equipment where it doesn't have to be put away all the time,that is usually the reason it doesn't get used .Have a great day Jane

Hi Angie
Thankyou for your kind words,I am so sorry I missed all about your exciting stage party and getting spoiled for all your hard work I know you deserved all of it. I'm sorry ,I was so caught up with my own life ,so Congratulations to you on your wonderful success.I hope that Brandon and Tanner are doing well now.I can only imagine how happy and relieved you must be to have this part over with .Hugs to you all. I hear you also got a new vehicle I saw the picture it looks really nice. It feels good to have a vehicle that you feel safe in ,so enjoy . I hope you are having a wonderful day

Hi Cristi
Thankyou also for your kind words for Snookie,I really appreciate them. I heard about your santa's breaking thats to bad , one thing I learned ,is once the mantels finished ,don't even breath on it, let alone touch it just walk away,always something happens no matter how careful you are. it drives me crazyI hope you can replace them.I know what you mean about the mess,it does get tiresome doesn't it. Happy thoughts deep breaths and then more happy thoughts Have a great day

Hi Marti
I hope you had a great time Christmas Shopping in Portland, sounds like so much fun.I also am hoping that James is feeling better.It probably be better for you living closer to work ,not as stressful , I hope you find a nice house there ,if you decide to move to Eugene.Have a great day.

Hi Mindee
Saying some prayers and sending good wishes that the news is good when Tommy gets home I so hope this works out for your family, I know how hard it is to be in that situation, think happy thoughts and don't worry to much it will all be fine I'm sure. You have a beautiful baby boy to lighten the difficult times, and it sounds like he's working on getting ready to toddle, so keep your energy level upHave a great day and I will think happy thoughts for your family,and thankyou for the prayers

Hi Julie
Thankyou for your thoughts about Snookie,It will be a most difficult decision if one has to be made ,that will make it three kitties I will have lost in a year and a half, and it never gets easier ,Snookie is the second oldest and so I have two really old girls to worry about and one 7 year old boy with epilepsy thats always a concern. I hope you managed to get your lamp post decorated , Hope your day is great.

Hi to Everyone else
I hope that everyone is well and having a great day , and getting all your
Christmas shopping done.

*ELLEN*

Last edited by Tea Rose; 11-29-2004 at 06:28 PM.
Tea Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2004, 08:46 PM   #44  
Give me strength

Ellen, glad to know your baby is getting a bit better. I don't know of any of the JL not pet lovers.

Jane, can I relate to out of fresh stuff, didn't have bread for days in our house and Monte is a bread man...geesh So how does your number system work? Pretty sneaky...lol I used to put bells and other noisy things into the wrapping so if they shook it, it would make noises. I of course would use different size boxes for everything. I got 2 more gifts this past weekend. I bought my mom a huge platter with little dishes in it. Would only need to put that one thing on the table for snacks.

Marti, I can't wait to go shopping at Target...I have a credit card from there,,,I don't even live in the same country!

Cristi,,,are you not feeling like we are twins? We have the same injuries and same vehicle and color! And the reason I don't like my Santa Fe is the same as you,,,no place to put my purse.
I have a whole 300 km on it already....lol

Well I should finish cleanign up after dinner...we just love the salmon from Costco! I used the George Foreman and grilled them to prefection!

ttfn
Old 11-29-2004, 09:44 PM   #45  
kitty Momo

Evening-

Thinking you went to Jantzen Beach, Marti?? With the carousel and all.....

I am glad you had a safe trip

I am not feeling good tonight, kind of have the chills.
Gaby was a handful this morning.She kept going limp everywhere we went. She thought it was funny....*roll eyes*......I kept saying "I don't have TIME for this!!"....

Figured out my response thing, talked with a lawyer today. Going to take off Friday and drive down and file in person. Don't trust the mail.....

Cristi- It really makes it a lot easier if I have my ex's approval. Only because he can turn the girls against me in a heart beat. Just don't need the added stress. I really thought he would be upset but he wasn't so...........I breathed a huge sigh of relief.

Rebecca & Rachel know now too and they seem ok with it. If they weren't I probably couldn't go through with a move........they mean everything to me.

Rocky is a dream though and so sweet. He wanted me to come on at the end of the month and when I get a court date to come back together.......married....
We will see, I rather have this all settled before I go.....

anyway, bone Christmas for me .,.......kind of fun to read about everyone and their shopping

talk later
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote