Old 12-17-2004, 01:42 PM   #16  
soontobethin

Hi everyone! welcome, Tracy. I have been slammed with Christmas stuff to do, and been slammed at school with clients. we have all kinds this week. Only 3 more days of school left until my vacation. Have a great day!
need2losemore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2004, 02:17 PM   #17  

Chris, don't give up, remember that I didn't see the scale move for 8 weeks and now this week it's almost 3 pounds! Just keep it up and check out the Wendy method. It's a girl who took WW and tweeked it a bit. She adds up the amount of points for the week and instead of eating the same number each day, she eats the right number for say 2 days then she eats say 18 points for 1 day and then she eats lik 32 points the next. She moves it around to trick the body. The link is somewhere on 3fc. If I find it, I'll send you the link!
melmcc99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2004, 03:35 PM   #18  

Well, it wasn't the intent, but I got in a gruling 1/2 hour of exercise. DH took my keys by accident, so when I went to leave to pick up dd, I couldn't use my car. I had a 3 year old that I was watching and Patrick to pull in the wagon up my mountainy hills 5 blocks away to get Abigail at school. It was like a race. THen on the way back which has one big hill I pulled all three of them. ....let see....that 45 lbs*2 +33lb that's 123lbs. Good thing I've been working out. That was a 15 minutes there and 20 back.
Old 12-17-2004, 05:40 PM   #19  
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

I've been looking at the different diets that people are doing. How many of you are doing SB. To me, it looks a little bit more productive than WW has been treating me lately.

Mel-Did you find that Wendy plan thing? I'm curious about that one too. I must really be in a funk. I haven't exercised yet today, other than the lunges. BAD GIRL!

Sure is quiet on here anymore. Everybody must be really really busy.

~chris
chrily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2004, 05:47 PM   #20  
2BoysMom

Hi all,

Quick hello from work. Been busy with holiday stuff too...need to start wrapping! I'm working again tomorrow..year end stuff and who can't use the $$ during the holidays? I lose a few hours with holidays as mine are prorated and they fall on work-days.

Mel...so glad your scale finally budged! Hi to everyone else. I've been trying to skim posts to stay semi-current. Ohhhhh...Welcome Tracy!

Later chickies!
Chubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2004, 06:09 PM   #21  

chris, Sorry, I couldn't find it. I'll look more when I get a chance. Maybe someone else knows, like MIchelle or Spryng, if she checks in. Or try on your own to just fluctuate the points. But make sure they add up for the week to you total. more one day less the next...ya know!

Hey Geri, glad you checked in. Thanks for the comments onthe scale moving. Have fun with that extra work Money and wrapping presents.
Old 12-17-2004, 06:09 PM   #22  
Jeniqua

Hello ladies!! I haven't been on all day and I couldn't come on last night to post my results for the challenge because our keyboard was fried again!! It turns out it was the monitor frying them so we got a new one. That was the 5th one we brought in the last 2 months. Last night I had a horrible sore throat, I couldn't eat or anything. By noon my throat was better. I have been staying OP! I am really proud of myself. After I get off of here I will be exercising. I plan to do one of my videos from the firm and of course my lunges. I got all my water in too!! Tomorrow is going to be a long day so I probably won't be on til tomorrow night. I am volunteering at Toys for tots tomorrow from 9am-3pm. It's an organization who donates gifts to needy families. I am going with my pastor's wife. I am really looking forward to it. My husband volunteers at an ambulance company and they are throwing a Christmas party for the volunteers families. We will be there from 4-7. After that party my pastor and his wife are having a CHristmas party at their house. So, I will not be bored at all tomorrow. I will be so excited to come home and go to bed, after my workout of course(right now that's my plan, but I will make myself do them..)

Mel~ WAY TO GO GIRL!! You're doing great. I am soo happy for you. I am so glad you are no longer at a plateau. Keep up the fantastic job!!

Michelle~ Your meals plan looks great! You're doing great. I did good today but the only slip I had today was I ate a couple of animal crackers. I really don't think animal crackers are that bad.

Crystal~ Congrats on your new van!! Now you need to come over here and convince my husband we need one too..LOL!! How was your day??

Chris~ The SBD is great! When I follow it I really lose weight. Also, WATP is wonderful!! You will absolutely love it!! I have 1-4mile tapes. It's very low impact. When I'm done, I always want to do another one..LOL!!

Well I better go exercise but first I must post my results for yesterday. I'll be back in a bit. Everyone keep up the great work! Let's go into '2005 with a bang!!
sharqueen76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2004, 06:30 PM   #23  
Curves 6-week solution

S/C/G: 159/159/135

Height: 5'4"

Real quick from me! Hi I'm super busy today but wanted to tell Chris that my mom has had GREAT luck with SBD and has lost around 25 pounds since August. You should at least give a try and see what happens. You have to really follow it to a T in order for it to work though so make sure you are in the right mindset. I wasn't at the time she started or I would have too. Might do it if my results start slowing. Anyway that's it for me! I have 3 christmas parties this weekend and a b-day party so I am super busy. Hope to be back later tonight!!
Bayleysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2004, 10:14 PM   #24  

Jeniqua hope you are having fun at the xmas party...Thanks for the WTG

Jill, have fun at all those parties this weekend.

Penny, hope all went well today with dh.

Just a quick note of satisfaction on my end....I shopped for 2 1/2 hours at ShopRite and total bill before coupons was 485, total I pd on my CC was 230.0 Now how do ya like them apples. That was the best shopping trip EVER!

BTW, Michelle, does walking for two hours at the store and pushing a cart filled beyond filled count for exercise...lol It was the sh..t load lm tell ya.
Old 12-17-2004, 10:57 PM   #25  
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

Checking in while the dh is taking a shower, then I'm going for a long hot soak in the tub...

Jeniqua-I also have the watp tapes. I do like using them. I really work up a sweat and the workout doesn't bug me or my arthritis that bad. In fact, my joints feel better when I do exercise.

Mel-You and my sister must be the shopping goddess's. We went Christmas shopping at Target the day after Christmas and she walked out with a cart full for $75. She was the lucky recipient of a in-store coupon they gave to random customers. She got $60 knocked off her bill.

Hey Jillybean-I think I might try out the SBD. WW has me at such a standstill. I'm not sure what is happening. My dh says I look skinnier. He thinks (not sure if its plausible) that my weight is "shifting"...Or a more "real" reason, like maybe I am getting more muscle. It's just discouraging to not see the numbers go down on the scale. I'm all for more muscle, just let me have a weight loss right along with it.

Well dh is out of the shower. I'll catch up with everyone tomorrow. I'm sure Deana is the busiest and her hands are the sorest...and probably dreaming of crocheting in her sleep. TTFN and a good night to all you ladies.

BTW-Ginny-Got your Christmas card. Thanks bunches!

~chris
chrily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2004, 11:04 PM   #26  

Height: 5 foot

Hey everyone! Well barely got those lunges in. PMS is really kicking my butt. I feel like I'm going to pass out.. and I have NO appetite! But so far.. I haven't added anymore exercises! Sorry so grumpy chicks! Mel.. you look awesome! Sorry i can't get personal with everyone. I'm soo freaking tired. Had to search all of SC for my daughters gift. "Dora's Doll House". Tracy.. never heard of it.. THANK GOODNESS!! I"d be freaked out! LOL Talk with everyone later!
Jaymi_Dol_78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2004, 11:19 PM   #27  
Jeniqua

Okay, I got my exercises done! Yay!! Now I have to go do house work..Hey, that would count as exercise too right..LOL!

Mel~ You're welcome on the compliments but you really do look great and it's only the first week!! By the end of the challenge you husbands not going to want to leave you alone..LOL!! Keep up the Fantastic job!! The Christmas parties aren't until tomorrow and yes it should be a blast but by the time I get home I know I'm going to be beat. I'm leaving here at 9 tomorrow.. Can you believe I'm still up?!? BTW!! Next time I go shopping, I'm taking you with me..LOL!! have a good night.

Well I suppose I better get some cleaning done..and go to bed...NITE!!

Chris~ I know you'll like the SBD. You should really give it a try.
sharqueen76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2004, 11:35 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Hey ladies!

Quick flyby from me I'm at work so I should be working lol.
I got my lunges done but no other exercise I had other stuff going on like wrapping gifts and working on my last assignments for my first block of classes I start the second block on the 20th, but I'm fairly sure I got A's in both my classes Yippeeee!!!!

Sounds like you all did so well today!!

I ate very well today, stuck to my menu except I didn't eat the snacks. I'm working on my last bottle of water right now which will be over 100 oz again today!! I'm just smokin on that part!!

I hope everyone is having a blast at their parties!! I will be a little scarce over the weekend, I have 2 10 hour shifts over the next two days and my school stuff is due on Sunday by midnight so I'll be working on that too, but rest assured I'll be doing the challenges and eating right and hopefully some exercise in there as well!

Have a great evening girls!!
Michelle
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2004, 07:24 AM   #29  
I'm a homeschool mama

gonna start a new thread.
mamawithdreams is offline   Reply With Quote