Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2004, 08:04 AM   #31  

Hope everyone has a nice Halloween!!

Old 10-31-2004, 10:49 AM   #32  

Sherry and Debbie it sounds like both of you are suffering from your smoking. This is probably a very sinsitive matter so I won't say much but since Debbie brought it up the other day.........my Mom should not be smoking either. It is a matter of how much longer she will live if she continues. With family incouragement she has agreed to try the lazer treatments friday. It is like acupuncture. I will let you know how she does.

Sorry have to go. A friend has come over for coffee.
Old 10-31-2004, 02:46 PM   #33  
Losing it!

I know personally, when I smoked, I suffered from allergies and infections 24/7.
Now it is 100% better, but then I traded one bad habit for another...eating!!
My FIL is on oxegen because of his smoking, he won't quit, but then again, the damage is done. Now he sucks oxegen, takes a breathing treatment, then heads outdoors to smoke a cig!!
If there were no damaging side effects from smoking, I would of continued, I STILL crave them!!!!

Not staying OP today! Baking cookies and cupcakes to take to friends and family tonight when we trick or treat. I probably won't post my food menu today, snitched a few cookies already and planning on drinking some beer tonight.
Old 10-31-2004, 03:14 PM   #34  
Losing it!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ALL MY GHOUL-FRIENDS!!!!!
Old 10-31-2004, 03:50 PM   #35  

Ditto for me, Gayle. I'm not posting my menu today either. Not because I'm not staying OP, but I have been snacking all day on OP stuff and don't remember everything I've eaten.
Old 11-01-2004, 05:40 AM   #36  

hello friends!
debbie,
im so glad james is doing better!
what you must be going thru!
hugs!!!!!

sherry,you poor thing you got it again?
hugs to you as well,you have been thru the wringer for sure!

well as for my birthday
brian forgot!
im stubborn and didnt feel like reminding him.
he remembered tonight,of course it was to late then.
a very lonely day...
i guess its a man thing!
thank you all for remembering!
i havent been on plan much stressing bout this and that.
everyone please take care!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg woman.jpg (35.4 KB, 11 views)
Old 11-01-2004, 08:39 AM   #37  
Losing it!

Doni, I'm sorry Brian didn't remember your birthday, I think sometimes men just blow some things off until reminded. You have done great losing the 30 pounds and I just know you will reach your goal of losing the other 90. Even if you have a few days off track, you can get right back with it. Today is a new day!
Old 11-01-2004, 09:36 AM   #38  

Doni I feel for you that Brian didn't remember your birthday. I would have cried all day. After all it is the one day that is special to you that you don't share with everyone else. If you aren't on plan right now that is ok just try to maintain because you remember how hard it was to lose a pound?

Shelley and Gayle we all have to live. That means it is a lifestyle we choose to eat healthier and have some special days off. BUT THOSE ARE THE DAYS THAT YOU REALLY NEED TO RECORD WHAT YOU EAT!!!! We are all gluttons somedays and don't want everyone to know how bad we were. If you can't ppost the bad days at least write it down on a paper so you can acknowledge what you ate. Just because we didn't write it down doesn't mean our bodies aren't counting it. I am guilty of this too. I know that when I do this I don't have as much guilt that goes with just gorging and it is easier for me to forgive myself and get on with it tomorrow.
Old 11-01-2004, 01:38 PM   #39  
Losing it!

Friends I'm asking for your prayers for little Allison. She has struggled with allergy like symptoms over the past 4-5 weeks, getting better a few days then turning bad again. We made an appointment with a doctor because she is just not herself even with the prescriptions. Since her kindergarten physical, she has lost 4-5 pounds and her lymph nodes are swollen badly. The doctor checked her liver and spleen and could find no problems there, he ordered new blood test, we should know later today. He said the nodes are a sign something isn't right in the body, it could be an infection or possibly mononucleosis. I will let you guys know later today what we find out.
Old 11-01-2004, 02:46 PM   #40  

Gayle you can garantee (sp? excuse my brain fart) Allison is on the top of my prayer list. That is a lot of weight for a little one to lose. Give her a big hug for me.
Old 11-01-2004, 05:47 PM   #41  

Gayle-Please know that I am praying that Allison is okay. Please let us know what the blood test says.
Old 11-01-2004, 06:41 PM   #42  
Carol

Gayle: My prayers are with you and little Allison.

Doni: I am so glad your friends here at the Floozie's remembered your birthday! Men can be so forgetful! Hugs & love coming your way.

Shelley: How is the running going.

Sherry: Are you feeling any better? How are the gimps doing? What a house full of people who need waited on. I hope you are up and around in no time!

Debbie: Is James doing okay? Keep us up to date when you can. Love & Hugs to you and yours.

Well, I got up today with a new attitude. I have been telling myself over and over all day (positive reinforcement) I can do this and I will do this!! So as of today, I am back OP!!

Hugs to all
Old 11-01-2004, 06:49 PM   #43  

STOP!!!!!!!

Please Go To #13.............A New Thread Has Been Started!!!!!
Closed Thread