Old 10-27-2004, 02:44 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 332.4/228.4/175

Height: 5'11"

Michelle- Just wanted to let you know how sorry I am about Shaun. I'm praying for your family.
Mel- Way to go on the workout. I went to the gym for the first time last night. I used the treadmill and tried some of the weight machines. We are going again tonight. I think I'm going to try the elliptical tonight and maybe the stepper. I can't wait to meet with the trainer on Friday.
Jeniqua- My anniversary is Feb 12. Good luck on South Beach and with your house.
Crystal- Can't wait to see the pics.
Well I have to go for now. Time to pick up the kids from school. Be back later.
Steph
bobsgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2004, 03:03 PM   #17  
**Kristin**

Steph - WTG on the exercise! I can't until my period comes, but I can walk! So that is what I will be doing!
sydsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2004, 03:06 PM   #18  

Steph, great job at the gym last night. Good luck with the trainer too. You'll love it! It's hard work though. That's for sure.

Kristin, Hey there girl. Any pd. yet??? Are ya PMS'ing? Glad you got lots done today. Wanna come here and do some. They gym is taking up so much time, that the house is suffering the daily cleanups. Actually, it's suffering 4 out of 5 cleanups. I just get to straightening in the afternoon and do laundry and dinner prep and then I do my end of day run through, but that's doesn't seem to be enough. Oh well, at least my time at the gym is getting in and that's what's really important right now. ttyl
melmcc99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2004, 03:07 PM   #19  

Kristin, lol, you snuck in on me and answered my question about the pd.....
Old 10-27-2004, 04:32 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

I'm back! LOl....
I got a great two hour nap in. Boy do I feel better. I was so tired all morning. I got everything on my list cleaned but the laundry room and I figure I can do it after dinner tonight. But I attacked my dd's room and half way through I lost all energy. So I sat on the bed and supervised, lol... and then vacuumed. It was a mess in there. Tomorrow I hit Bubba's room. Not looking forward to it. But I used to make them clean their rooms before bed at night, every night and they stayed so clean... I need to go back to that, especially since I will be gone soon everyday for 9 hours, and an extra child will be here to make messes. I need some order back around here, you know?
But anyway, my day has been going fine. Looking forward to Lost and Wife Swap tonight. What are you all watching tonight?

Steph, you didn't say anything about yourself.. how are you doing today?

Kristin, if that is what PMS does to you, makes you a cleaning freak, lol... let me have some too!! LOL! You have been burning calories today! What challenge did the teams have to do last night and what did they win? more lard? Anyone been cheating on their diets? I love that show, I hate that I missed most of it.

Michelle, so sorry to hear about Shaun. It broke my heart to read that. What is the next step? how bad is it? Keep us updated ok?

Mel, great job on the exercise! And yes, I caught the last 10 min of the biggest loser... I felt bad hearing that guy gained 3 lbs, but after a 22 lbs loss the first week and working out so hard I'm sure it was all muscle! I wish he could have seen that. There was no way it was fat. And I start my new job Nov 8. I'm so excited about it!

Jeniqua, how tall are you? A size 5 sounds great!!! I'm almost there myself. I forgot to tell everyone I put on an old pair of size 6's the other day (the only pair I had) and they fit perfectly!! Not too snug, just right. All my 8's were falling off me. I haven't went and bought anymore 6's, I'm waiting. So for now you just see me constantly pulling up my drawers, lol. And yes, our kids and our marriages are similar! LOL. My two oldest turn 5,4 in december also! Dec 6 for my ds and dec 24 for my dd. And you are right, I stay pretty busy just chasing after them, lol.

Crystal, how is the progress going today? And how are you feeling? When is your next appointment?

Michelle, I looked for that questionaire but didn't find it... have you posted it yet? Sorry to keep bothering you, lol.

OK, gotta go seperate the kids.. I think they are trying to kill one another. TTYL!
spryng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2004, 04:33 PM   #21  
Jeniqua

Hello Ladies..I wanted to stop in quick and ask if you could pray for my mother..she's in the hospital with Congested Heart Failure..Thanks! I'll stop in later!!
sharqueen76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2004, 04:44 PM   #22  

Jeniqua, Prayers are of course with you and your mother. I'm sorry to hear she is ill.
Old 10-27-2004, 04:58 PM   #23  
2BoysMom

Well, HELLLLLLLOOOOOOO everyone!

Welcome newbies! I'm Geri, part-time SAHM to Will (3.5) and Tony (1.5). I just started working 3 days a week so I don't get too much time to post anymore. I've also been heading up the scale instead of down so that probably has something to do with it too .

Spryng...I want to take Will to Shark Tale but I'm afraid he won't sit either...but if I get him a bucket of popcorn he just might. Size 6???? Congrats you ........ (insert pet name here). I'm just jealous, you know! You deserve a whole new wardrobe!!

Michelle..sorry about Shaun...I have to go back and catch up. I just read today's thread but have missed a couple of days. Hugs to you and your family... extended and all.

Janiqua...so sorry about your Mother...hope all works out well.

Crystal...looking forward to the pictures. How many more are left on the camera?? We're so impatient aren't we?

Mel, WTG on all the exercising. It's the only thing that has saved me from not gaining ALL my weight back. I can only imagine what would have happened had I stopped exercising .

Kristin...I've sent TOM your way...he just left my house . I need to catch up on you too...but sounds like you're waiting for him.

Hi Steph, Sherry, Deana, Candi...anyone else I missed.

Last night I did the 4 mile walk after dinner. I was impressed since it was a work day...I usually don't do anything. This morning I did the 3 mile power walk (my usual). Eating has been my downfall lately. Don't know what that's all about. Even if I don't buy junk food I find things to eat...like pb&j or something. Why don't I just grab a yogurt or fruit??? I went grocery shopping today and stocked up so hopefully that will help. Sunday is Halloween and although I didn't buy any chocolate to hand out I know the boys will be bringing it home. I will just have to exercise some self control!!

Hope you all have a great day. I need to check out a few more things then start getting stuff ready for work tomorrow. The more I get together in the evening, the better my morning goes. TTYL!!
Chubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2004, 05:11 PM   #24  
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

Jeniqua-Prayers to your mother and your family. My MIL has been hospitalized 3 times in the last year for CHF and she also has emphesyma. It's so scary.

Michelle-Prayers are going on to Shaun too. I am so sorry to hear about both Shaun and Jeniqua's mom.

Seems like there is so much happening...

On a lighter note...I walked a mile today...carrying Nicole of course...looking for that D*** pumpkin. We have a general area, but no luck yet. It's good that I got some exercise in though. I'm right on track today.

Don't have much time for personals. I have to go do the 2 yr. old roundup again. Kyle (my nephew) and Nicole are too busy for their own good.

~ chris
chrily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2004, 05:16 PM   #25  
mama of 4little Angels

Jenquia-Prayers will be coming from my way also.

Afternoon all you other chicks.

Just a quick post to let ya know my OP fell through right after dh went to work.Plus I think that dreaded week will be here soon also,I know thats know excuse,I just haven't learned how to control my impulses all the time.I know it's doable I just got to do it.Since my dh went to work at 3 i've had an apple with peanut butter,nachos and cheese,chex mix,and a minni candybar.WOW that is alot when you write it out like that.I'll skip supper I think I can,I think I can. .One of you girls need to come over here and put duct tape on my mouth and hands to keep my eating under control.lol
Were having Hotdogs wit mac and cheese and baked beans for supper.I don't need to eat that stuff anyhow.Well I guess that s all for now.
I'm going to try and get me one of those weight trackers now.Ya'll will know if I did it or not.ttyl
Angel Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2004, 05:25 PM   #26  
mama of 4little Angels

yeah i'm not a total ******.lol I have a tracker to.
Angel Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2004, 05:31 PM   #27  
2BoysMom

Angel...I'll duct tape you if you duct tape me!!!
Ooooo...that sounds kind of funny...if you know what I mean! LOL
Chubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2004, 05:48 PM   #28  
**Kristin**

HI ladies! Dd down for a snooze, and I am bumming around here..its so funny, I stop to look at my clean rooms, and savor the moment before walking through them...I know its only a matter of time before they are torn apart again! LOL! I am going to take some pictures..since a long time ago it was MY idea to take pics of the inside and outside of our home...just because I love design!

Spryng - They had to have a bake sale! LOL! at disney land....they had 2 hours to make as many treats,etc to sell and then had 1 hour ( i think) to sell as much as they could! The team that sold the most got a say at the spa! also since it was an uneven weigh in now, from now on, whichever team wins the challenge gets to pick whos weigh in doesn't count for the team with the odd number! (hope I explained that right!LOL!) This coming week there won't be that problem because now they have each voted one off! They also threw in a twist that whoever was the first one to lick their fingers while baking, etc...their team got 50% of the mney raised knocked off their total!! NO ONE LICKED! I was so glad! LOL! I think that is all that I can remember...OH I forgot to tell you, that there are repeats of the show on MOndays at 7pm on the USA network, so you could watch it! LOL! also the web site is really cool that NBC has set up for them....it even tells about the diets that the 2 teams are on, and you can set up your own diet plan too! I encourage ALL of you to check it out! Pretty cool! here is the link: http://www.nbc.com/The_Biggest_Loser/

Geri - glad that you are here! Way to go on the exercising, and sounds like you are tryiing to get the eating part under control, good choice to stock the fridge full of good snacks! To you and Angel...have you seen those 00 calorie packs of snacks that they offer at the grocery store now. I bought the wheat thins ons, and they are great! I dip them in FF ranch.....um...not bad at all! As for the TOM thing, yeah youve missed some...haven't had one since july, and want to have another baby..so need some ovulation for that to happen! so I got a shot that will induce TOM and in roughly 10 days he should be here and my cycle (cross your fingers) will be back to normal!

Angel - Girl, you better eat dinner! that is the worst thing you could do is not eat! Just have a salad or veggies...something....but healthy! Are your kids picky eaters..sydney is not, and she will eat whatever I make, so I just focus on making something healthy for me to eat, and in turn she eats heathly too! Check out our moms losing weight sight, its got some great recipes that others have posted, and they TASTE GREAT TOO!!

Jeniqua - Prayers are coming your way too hun. I'm so sorry about your mother, that would be so stressful....hang in there!

Mel - HI! Hope you are having a great afternoon!

Chris - YAY for OP days! Way to go! Hope the rest of your day is just as good!

okay ladies going to my parents for dinner and said I would make dessert....just remembered and I have to be there in half an hour! WHOOPS! SO I gotta go and get the crustless pumplin pie going, might have to finish it over there! LOL!
See you all later! love and hugs to all that need them!
sydsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2004, 06:18 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

Just got finished with dinner. Yummy! I love fish and fries! Hit the spot.

Kristin, that is too funny about a bake sale... those poor people. Do they seem to be minding it at all? I mean do they really want to give in to their cravings? And thanks for that link! I'm going to check it out right after I post here. Enjoy that pie for me too!! I may pop one in the oven tonight myself... I just bought some ff cool whip... mmmm... Have fun at your parents!

Angel, I agree 100% with Kristin... DO NOT SKIP DINNER! It will only make you ravenous and then you'll binge later on because of it. So just find something light and I'll give you some good advice... make healthy things for your kids dinners too! They are never too young to teach to eat healthy. In fact, you can get ff hot dogs and light buns and make it much healthier... you can also lighten up mac n cheese by using ff milk and no butter in it (I'm assuming it's a box one right?) So I feel everything has a healthy alternative, you just have to really want it. And get yourself one hot dog and 1/2 cup mac and cheese and drink lots of water tonight, or skip the mac and cheese and eat the beans with your hot dog. You can do this!!! I know you can. But for one you need to quit cooking things that will tempt you (mac and cheese is one of my downfalls so I stopped making it unless I have pts to spare) But don't let some bad eating today ruin the rest of your day, don't say O-well, I messed up I'll start over tomorrow and eat crap the rest of the night... instead say I messed up but my next meal I'll get it right and keep moving forward. Always move forward. Ok, I'll stop harping at you, lol... I just want to see you succeed.

Chris, that pumpkin hunting sounds fun! And it is exercise so that is great!

Geri, you know how to butter me up, lol.. I always get goosebumps when I hear about my pet name, I know you love me, LOL! And yes, popcorn probably would have helped my ds sit better but we ate right before getting there so I didn't want to waste money on popcorn but I should have anyway, lol. Lesson Learned, lol.

Jeniqua, so sorry to hear about your mom. I'll keep her in my thoughts. How bad is it?

Well, I better get off here. I want to get some crochet in and relax until Lost starts tonight. TTYL!
spryng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2004, 06:18 PM   #30  
I'm a homeschool mama

Hello all. Just checking in again. I'll try to post later or in the morning.
Michelle, my prayers are totally with all of you and Shaun. How old is he?

SharQueen, my prayers are with your mother and you and your family.

Not alot of progress today except they will start rough plumbing tomorrow and that's great. I'll talk more later, gotta get dinner ready. TTYL
mamawithdreams is offline   Reply With Quote