Old 10-03-2004, 07:39 PM   #16  
I'm a homeschool mama

Spryng, cute story here...Alisa had gotten on that Sarah kick too about a year ago. I guess she heard it on tv or something. But everything was Sarah, Sarah, Sarah. And one day dh was teasing me about him having a girlfriend, I don't remember the whole story, but he used the name Sarah, without knowing Alisa had been on this kick so you should have seen me come unglued but now we do recognize it as a funny story. Keep your ears open, LOL!!!
I love kittens, good luck with them.
Okay, getting kids out of the bath.
mamawithdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2004, 07:50 PM   #17  
soontobethin

Hi, all, I am still here. Finished the craft fair this year, and I made about $30 in cash, and then my aunt took my watches and is giving me like $60 in free Avon. I have finals this week, so I doubt you hear from me. BTW, I have lost 7 lbs since school started.
Spryng, with kittens, they usually train themselves, or just know where to go. Anyway, house training them is ALOT easier than dogs.
Have a great evening.
need2losemore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2004, 11:37 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

Last post from me and then I'm off to bed! Hope everyone has had a great evening! Extreme makeover Home edition was amazng tonight! Did anyone watch it?? I had to fight back tears several times. I thought Desperate Housewives was a great show too, I think I'll be hooked to that one and Boston Legal was what I thought it would be, I just love James Spader. So You know what I've done for the last 3 hours huh? lol. Oh I crocheted the whole time too, lol... so I got a little bit done. After the kids went to bed at 9 pm I got the kittens out so that they could explore the house, they were so cute! I hope in a few days I can take them out permanently.

Ricci, what did you sell at the craft fair? Sounds like fun! Good luck on your finals! How much longer will you have school?? Thanks for the tips on training those kittens, that is such a relief!

Crystal, that Sarah story is so funny! I wonder where kids come up with stuff at times, lol. Hope you had a great evening!

Ok, bedtime for me I suppose. The weekend is officially over! Yay! LOL! TTYL!
spryng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2004, 11:41 PM   #19  
2BoysMom

Im back!

Spryng...tomorrow...that is the day...OK??? At least I have been exercising! I did miss 2 days last week...my first 2 8-hour work days. I need to not use that as an excuse and exercise at night on those days...but I'll work up to that! I'll probably be up at WI again tomorrow but I am giving the program this week and I'm going through Dr Phil's 1st Key which is right thinking. I got my book back and will be re-reading the whole thing. I worked to damn hard to backslide like this (pardon my french ) . Thanks for listening! Oh...kitties...I'd love kitties and so would the kids, but dh says he's allergic I think he just doesn't like them. The boys would probably terrorize them anyway. I saw Desparate Housewives...those 3 boys???? They're my boys I was cracking up when the Mom pulled out Santa's cell phone number...I'm going to have to remember that one .

Chris...raking is DEFINATELY exercise!

Crystal...I'll enjoy your pregnancy too. I had wonderful pregnancies..then they were over

Cindi....uhg! Poor you! Hope you got all your sea water down. Good luck tomorrow!

Ricci..congrats on the 7 lbs. School agrees with you!!!!

Hi to all! I just finished printing off my program stuff so I'm heading off to bed. We finished staining today and I played with the boys and also dug all the rest of the carrots up. I'm beat and the beasties will be up early tomorrow. Gotta go use the thumper ( our pet name for the massager) on my neck...must have slept funny last night 'cause it's killing me.

Have a wonderful peaceful night and I'll check back tomorrow sometime.
Chubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2004, 02:36 AM   #20  

HI ,
Finally found you all..(lol)
I am looking forward to meeting you all. I need to lose weight make friends and have fun. My name is Jessica ..I am 26 sahm and i have 2 boys 3and 6 yrs old. Married for 7 yrs. Live in ohio. Well gotta go hope to here back from everyone soon.
blondiewyandt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2004, 03:31 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Hi Jessica Its great to have you here!! I'm Michelle Sahm to 3 yo Taylor and 1 yo Teagan. I'm currently doing WW as are a few of our members I'm sure you'll love it here!

Hi everyone!! Just got home from work! I ran out of gas on my way home and had to walk 3 blocks and get the gas can and then back to the car to fill it up mind you this was at 1 am!! Man was I ticked Hubby was supposed to put gas in but he forgot and I didn't have a warm jacket with me either so I froze my azz off!!

Anyway I'm tired so I'm gonna hit the sack but i'll post in the morning!
Love to you all!
Michelle

Oh yeah does anyone want to chat tomorrow? I have the next two days off!
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2004, 07:34 AM   #22  
I'm a homeschool mama

starting a new thread...see you there.
mamawithdreams is offline   Reply With Quote