View Poll Results: What Is Your Favorite Discount Store?
Walmart 7 70.00%
Target 1 10.00%
Sam's Club 0 0%
KMart 0 0%
Dollar Store 2 20.00%
Something Else 0 0%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2004, 08:15 AM   #1  

Default Home of the Loozing Floozies....(#3)

Hello

Here at McSkinneys, Our mission is to motivate,support and lose those pounds & inches.We must keep those Loozing Floozies loosing!!

Feel free to join our group of wonderful ladies.Come on in.....Give us YOUR motivation,support and ideas.We would love to have you!!!

Old 08-31-2004, 05:38 PM   #2  

Oh no! Another hurricane headed our way. This one is even bigger. Please pray that it doesn't come near Ft Myers this time!
Old 08-31-2004, 05:59 PM   #3  
Losing it!

Shelley, praying for ya, sister!!!!! Please stay safe!!!!!!!!!
I still need to take time to read about the core program.

Staying OP today (as of this point) Cleaned on the house and worked on craft show goodies.
Old 08-31-2004, 08:45 PM   #4  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Hey Girls

School seems really hard for me this year "already". I guess it is just taking me longer to get into the swing of things, like getting up early...LOL.

Gayle....WTG on staying OP today!! I know we can do this, it's just harder getting started each time. But we like challenges...right??

Shelley...We will keep you in our prayers. There was a bad storm that hit Virginia the other day too. Is things getting back to normal there now?

Dee....Hope you are at your Mom's and doing much better by now. Larry please post and let us know how she is doing when you can. Hugs Dee!!

Carol.....I weighed this morning and did not like what I saw!! I refuse REFUSE REFUSE!!! to put this weight back on. My work pants are so tight one me but I have just been wearing a long shirt over them...LOL. Today I also {like Gayle} was OP. Tomorrow I plan on repeating it too. Come on and join us...WE can all do this!!!

Sherry....." I LOVE MY LITTLE DEBBIE GIRL THANK YOU!!"
Hopefully you will find out soon if you have to continue going to the 2 schools. I know you hate it but it could be worse, you could be stuck at a school like mine forever...LOL. Looking forward to seeing you this weekend for the cookout. I promise to be good....not like last weekend. Did you stay OP today?

Love to all my Floozies!! I hope everyone is well and happy.
I agree with everyone esle about keeping this thread alive. I have been terrible about posting the last few months and I am so sorry but promise to do better.
Love you guys...deb

Last edited by DebbieA; 08-31-2004 at 08:49 PM.
Old 09-01-2004, 05:21 AM   #5  

Sherry-Can we make another challenge thread? I really need someone to report into. What does everyone think?

Yesterday was another day from **** for me. I hate being up front. Also, the auditors came and had a meeting with me and the principal, so now I have a lot more work to do, but no time. Then the principal just rolls her eyes or gives me a stare when I don't do something right.
Old 09-01-2004, 09:43 AM   #6  
Losing it!

Shelley,try not to let the pressure get to you. She KNOWS if she rolls her eyes and looks at you.... you WILL get the job done. She seriously takes advantage of you. Do you want me to come and whip her skinny little butt because she's picking on my friend??? LOL!!!

Working on craft stuff today, going to try, try, try to stay OP!

Nice seeing a message from you Debbie!
Old 09-01-2004, 01:19 PM   #7  

Hey everyone. I didn't get to go to my convention. I ended up in bed with an ear infection, sinusitis, and bronchitis. I'm back at work to day and trying to wade through the mounds of work I have on my desk. I'll try my best to come back this evening and post to you all. Just wanted to let you know I'm here.

Later all......
Old 09-01-2004, 04:52 PM   #8  

Ramona-Please take care! You poor dear. I hope you are better now.

Sherry-Thanks for making the Challenge thread.

Gayle-You can come here any day and kick her skinny ***!!

Today was better. Oh, but she saw 4 buckets of mail waiting to be done and asked who is in charge of it. I said everyone. She said I should take 15 minutes everyday and do it.
Old 09-01-2004, 07:55 PM   #9  
Losing it!

Shelley, could the four mail buckets be shoved up her a**??? LOL! She sounds like the skinny boss from ****!!!! I feel for you, everyone knows they can take advantage of you because your such a kind hearted person.

Ramona, I'm sending get well hugs your direction. Please take care and get well soon. Nothing worse then an earache...I feel for you.
Old 09-02-2004, 05:37 AM   #10  

Gayle- You crack me up!!!
Old 09-02-2004, 07:16 AM   #11  

Shelley....Let us all come down there and Kick her *** for ya but then the hurricane is coming so just stick her out there in plain view of it and maybe it will take her away..lololololol JUST KIDDING.....everyone in Florida needs to be safe and stay alert this weekend.

Sherry....made that appointment yet?????

Gayle....I always get cheered up when you post no matter what the topic...Love ya

All my other friends I love you all and think of you often when i don't post but i will sneek a lurk in now and then. Be good and have a great Labor Day weekend.

Vicki
Old 09-02-2004, 07:39 AM   #12  

Ramona.....Please take care of yourself! Taking those meds????

Shelley....Tell that ole b**** to be nice to you! I'll move you to TN to work in our schools! She's lucky to have you & don't even know it!

Vicki....I haven't had time to call and make an appointment but I am!! My ankle was huge last night! (Only the right one)

Gayle...I agree...you crack me up!

More later....HUGS!
Old 09-02-2004, 02:14 PM   #13  
Losing it!

I hope everyone is doing ok today... Shelley, stay safe... our little Canadian chickadee should be arriving back home tomorrow. Please let us know how you are nd how everything went, just as soon as you can.

I'm usually a very serious person with a dark side... because of that, sometimes I tend to find the humor in things most people would not see as funny. Make sense? :-)

I'm base coating wood items today YUCK! I dread base coating stuff! That is probably why I've checked my email 3 times so far today!!! STAYING OP!

Do any of you use Sage for your telephone service? Today when I received my bill, it included a note ~~~ All long distance telephone calls made September 11th will be free.
Old 09-02-2004, 03:07 PM   #14  
Losing it!

I just heard the cutest song again! I think it's Toby Keith... I don't know the name, it's about Steve and Tina... bite off more then you can chew or it stays down in Mexico. If you catch it on the radio, listen carefully to the story! How cute!
Old 09-02-2004, 03:07 PM   #15  

Darlene is doing well.

As far as the doctor removing the disc, he chose no to because it wasn’t the problem.

There was cartilage, tendons and muscle surrounding the nerve causing the pain down her leg and the numbness. He removed all the tissue and cartilage surrounding the nerve and told us that the nerve is just hanging there in space.

In his opinion this will correct the problem and now time will tell.

She was in a lot of pain yesterday and was heavily medicated.

Since it was a same day surgery, she is at her mom’s now for the rest of the week. I’ll be going to see her every day after work.

We all think that it is good news that she didn’t get the disc removed and hope that things will get back to normal real soon.

Larry
Closed Thread