Old 08-03-2004, 05:55 PM   #16  

Oh geez, I didn't mean to toot my own horn with the management thingy. Sorry!
melmcc99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 05:56 PM   #17  
SAHM of 3

Michelle, that siggy thing is the cutest one yet, if I say so myself. I know you told us how to put them in our siggys, but see I'm not internet saavy so could you slowly tell me?
Okay, I got everything ready for the new bed.
And yes Penny, it's going to be weird to not have Andrew in there with me. Everytime I change the kids and their bed situation, I don't sleep that well for a couple of nights, wondering if he gets up is he gonna be scared, is he gonna know to come get me? On and on and on.
Anyways, Ally kept telling me, "mama you're doing so good"! It was cute.
Michelle, has Taylors tempt been gone all day? I was hoping it wouldn't come back.
I'll talk later.
watkinsguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 06:19 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Crystal, to put your image in your signature you will right click on it and select save image as. then go sign up for photobucket.com which is a free image hosting website and upload your pic to photobucket. Photobucket will then give you three different codes for the image. You will want to copy the one that looks like this:
[img] url goes in here [/img] and then just paste the url with the [img] tags in your signature and VIOLA!! Glad you like it! Yes Taylors fever has stayed down all day I'm so happy that she is feeling better I felt so bad for her.

Ok I'm off to take a little nap.
Love to all
Michelle
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 06:25 PM   #19  
**Kristin**

Jill cool! We can be Suvaril buddies !!!! I hope it has a good effect, its all natural so there shouldn't be bad side effects, my cousin said it didn't make her feel any differently, just less food cravings. I don't know about anyone else here, whenever I used to take diet pills I would get all jittery and fidgety.....to much caffeine in it, I wouild say! This has none, I don't think!

Michelle - I love my siggy girl too! I would love a glittery name if you have some time and want another test subject, and a chubbie girl !!!! That would be so funny! and not to mention, alot more accurate! hahahaha!

Crystal - I am with you, I still am not sure of how to get it into my siffy line, I saved the image on my drive, and tried to copy and paste and it tells me that is not an option! MICHELLE HELP! sorry - we should be paying you for all your time helping and playing with us on our computers!

Mel - Have fun with dh tonight, how nice, I can't wait until this wekend, I will get to go ou with dh too! and sydney will be at nana and papa's over night! WOOOOO-HOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Have fun!!!

Okay time to get dinner started! Talk to you all later!
sydsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 06:52 PM   #20  
**Kristin**

Thaks Michelle, you snuck in there on me! I got it now!!!!
sydsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 07:18 PM   #21  
Curves 6-week solution

S/C/G: 159/159/135

Ok I got both those programs running and they found all kinds of junk on here. I'm sure the computer man will be impressed when he comes tomorrow! I'm ready for the chubby dolls now , are you working on them? I think they will be soooooooooo funny! Have fun working on them, or taking a nap. Whatever you are doing!

Leigh I am having a hard time picturing you. Will you post a pic somewhere, I just can't shake the image of my mom whenever I see one of your posts LOL!

Everyone else should post more pics too, it's so fun to see everyone and their families. I will post more after the computer guy comes tomorrow and fixes whatever is wrong with this thing. Ok I really need to get off and get something done, no one told me how addicting this thing is!! I have no life other than SAHM'S!!!!!!
Bayleysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 07:27 PM   #22  
soontobethin

Hi again,
A get together would be great, but I won't be able to go. I will be in the middle of school next summer. But you all would have a great time. I am so tired, I think I will go to bed early tonight. have a good evening.
need2losemore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 07:58 PM   #23  
Curves 6-week solution

That reminds me, I would be in school too! I will hopefully be entering the masters program in mid-July next summer and it goes for a full year! Maybe I have a small break in there somewhere. Oh well I guess we can start planning it and see what happens I hope I can go!
Old 08-03-2004, 09:45 PM   #24  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Ladies....

It is what ever you decide on the time frame. It doesn't have to be quiet a year if alot of people can't go. We can always go in the spryng or something..... but again it is majority.

I also want a cubbie girl. I know it is alot of work for you Michelle.... Just let me know either way

Ok I will come back after I get all the bookwork done! Michelle and Jill wouldn't let me get my work done last night..... LOL
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 09:47 PM   #25  
Walking away the weight

Busy threads!
Well, I won 2 auctions tonight The third ends on Thursday. That's always fun and addictive

Spryng- the chick enchilada suzia is my favorite Smart Ones meal too! I'm a huge snickers fanatic as well! You should have seen me while pregnant- that seemed like all I ever wanted. Sorry to hear about all the cyst problems No fun . . . I think I may have gained, but won't know until Friday either.

Di- I'm glad we've helped you feel better about the twins.Just the other day, Liam's pediatrician told me his granddaughter didn't say one word until she was two and then suddenly spoke nonstop, so maybe it will happen soon.

Cindi- It's wonderful that you've now stocked the place with healthy choices!

Jaymi- I bet that storm is driving you crazy!

Jill- can't wait to see more of Bayley. You're doing great today Uh. . . What do you mean? DOn't you know I look exactly like my signature doll?!?! I'll repost a pic of me - one from 4th of July.

Penny- you are like the thread caretaker Thanks for keeping them all so manageable. What??? A get-together? That would be awesome!

Crystal- a nap is always a good thing. It's extrememly difficult for me to nap unless I don't feel well, but I've always wished I could. Do your kids get excited about school starting up?

Michelle- ohhhh! Crystal's pregnant doll is sooooooo cute!!!! I like the before/aftter doll idea . . .

Kristin - sorry you didn't get everything done that you've wanted today. And don't be too bummed about the gain - it looks like there will be others of us joining you this week in that! We're all going to have a better week next week.

Ricci- hope you feel rested in the morning!

Melissa- Have a wonderful date with DH

Kristin's QOTD: my heritage is part German and part Eastern European (like part of what is now Lithuania, but it wasn't back then).

DH and Liam went to the grocery store with me this evening and DH said, "Now I realize how hard it is to shop with him. You should just go in the evening and I'll stay home with Liam." He's so sweet Liam's actually okay if I go with him in the morning. TTYL!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 4th.jpg (36.4 KB, 15 views)
Loveliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 10:37 PM   #26  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

OH I was gonna say real quick.....

(I'm really not here... I am really doing paper work... )

Anyhow, I was gonna say I ordered the Suviral and I used it for a couple days. It has no side effects and I was not even sure if it was working. I couldn't tell any difference. I haven't used it consistently though......

Be Back Later on Tonight to post
Old 08-03-2004, 10:55 PM   #27  
Curves 6-week solution

Well I just got back from my second walk of the day! I am so proud that I got some exercise in today. I am going to try and do the same thing tomorrow. We'll see.

Leigh, great pic! You are beautiful and have a beautiful family! Thanks for posting it. I can now picture you and not my mom when I read your posts, oh ya and it does look just like your doll

Penny what do you mean we wouldn't let you do any work? Just because every time it was quiet we would yell your name? LOL Just kidding, that's funny. I guess we will let you get your work done now!

Ok I'll be back later. If anyone wants to chat just IM me, I'm leaving the computer on and I will check back every once in awhile. Have a great night everyone!
Old 08-03-2004, 11:34 PM   #28  
Curves 6-week solution

Oh ya, Leigh what did you win on e-bay? Anything exciting? Did you get a good deal?
Old 08-04-2004, 12:58 AM   #29  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

Hi Ladies!

I am finished my work and heading off to bed! Hope everyone has a great night!

Not sure if you are all in startsampling.com but they are giving free Magic Erasers.. Here's the link:
http://www.startsampling.com/sm/5161...161&source=hms

TTYL!
Old 08-04-2004, 06:52 AM   #30  
SAHM of 3

Smile Good Morning Ladies

Michelle, I did it. Yeah, I got my siggy straight. Thanks again for that, it's too cute.

Okay girls, good morning. I slept okay. It was Andrew's first night out. He went to sleep okay and woke up at 245 and came and got me. I tried to convince him to get back in his bed but he is still having a tough time understanding that is his new bed and he cried just alittle and woke up Ally. So we slept a few hours on the couch. Which is no different, I never wanted him to wake up dh and I don't want him waking up the girls. So I woke up about 515 and put him in his bed and I stayed up but he went to sleep. So, so far it seems about the same as it was, except I don't have to be as quiet in my room and instead of hearing him cry to wake me up, he just comes in there. We'll see how the next nights go, I am worried about nap time however.Today is dh's birthday, he's 26. We're gonna make him a chocolate cake and fry him fish for dinner, he loves it and I never ever cook it, because I don't like fish, but I'll make it for him.

Spryng, didn't see another post from you last night. Dh is leaving today, right? I know you're ready to have things back to normal.

Michelle, fevers still gone?

I don't know who brought up the thought of having a get together next summer and as great as an idea as that is, I'll be out, I'll have a little baby. I know it will be about six months old, but I don't leave my babies for any length of time or take them very far from home either. But you girls go ahead and maybe I'll jump in the next year.

Hi to Kristin, Penny, Melinda, Geri, Ginny, Jaymi, Cheri, Di, Leigh, Angel and anyone else I missed.I hope everyone has a great day. I'm staying home and finishing up some laundry and making dh's dinner and cake and working on school stuff. Maybe I can put in some crochet time too. We'll see. We start school in 2 1/2 weeks so I've got to be as prepared as possible. TTYL
watkinsguru is offline   Reply With Quote