Old 07-28-2004, 05:18 PM   #1  
Walking away the weight

Default Stay at Home Moms #227 . . .

Welcome all to a thread full of wonderful women taking on the responsibilty of raising a family and trying to take care of themselves too. We look forward to a new day with members, new and old! Please feel free to jump right in and say hello Here is a little bit about who we are ...

MichelleRae: Michelle sahm to Taylor 8-25-01 & Teagan 10-13-03 Married 2 years to Zhaun. Plan I'm following is a combined WW and South Beach Diet

Spryng: 24 y.o. married 6 years. Kids- Ava 4, Bubba (aka Joseph) 3 & Tanner 1. Currently on ww, hit goal in April.

Mompen: Penny 23 y.o. Happily Married & SAHM Momma to three active boys, Hunter almost 5, Nicholas almost 4 & Andrew 13 mo. Weight Watchers is my way of life

Loveliam: Leigh SAHM to Liam 10.21.03 & happily married for 2 years. Doing the Weight Watchers thing

Sydsmom: Kristin SAHM to Sydney 09-27-01, married almost 2 years to wonderful dh Began Weight watchers mid-July

Cheri: married to Donald for 8.5 years, SAHM/homeschooling momma to Nathan, 5 (9-11-98), Daniel, 3 (8-29-00) & Elijah, 1 (10-16-02) & doing the low carb thing kinda, lol

Angel: SAHM of 4, Ages 8,8,7,&4.

Cindi: Mom to 6 boys & 1 mean girl. Plan.. No diet for me! Portion control, exercise & lots of water (most days)

Chubba: Geri..Mom to two boys, Will (3) & Tony (1)..married for 4 years to a great guy..following Dr Phil most days!

Crystal: 27 yo sahm of 3 almost 4. Alisa 5, Ally 3, & Andrew 20 months. Due Feb 1st. Married almost 9 years, live in Texas & homeschool. Avon & Watkins Sales Rep. My plan when on it counting calories & exercise

Ricci sahm to two boys 4 and 5, married 7 years, going to be doing ww

Jaymi: 2 kids, 20 mo Girl & 6 yo boy. Been married to DH for 2 ½ years. I’m counting calories, eating lowfat foods & exercise. I have no idea what the name of that diet is!!!
Loveliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2004, 05:24 PM   #2  
Walking away the weight

Hi again. Well, since DH is out of town, I had an early dinner - turkey-salami on lowfat bread, and fat-free pringles. I have about 6 points left, but I'm sure I'll end up using 'em

Penny- you're a funny one! Well, I don't answer to Lay! Just kidding. Paying bills does not sound like fun to me

Been getting into trouble on ebay again. I haven't bid on anything, but boy am I itching to! I have to think about it though. I love ebay, but it's soooo addictive!
Old 07-28-2004, 06:27 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 242/199/160

Height: 5' 5"

Hi!

OMG! I looked to see when I last visited here & it was May 26th! With a "tween" & a "teen' in the house all summer long, not much time for Mom to go online! I just have a few minutes, so I thought that I'd say "Hi!". I think of you all often and wish you the best on the weight loss journey. I plan on joining you all once school starts again. Until then, I'll just have short visits to say Hi! Take care!!
Freckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2004, 06:48 PM   #4  
Curves 6-week solution

S/C/G: 159/159/135

Height: 5'4"

Hey everyone, I'm popping in to say hi before everyone goes to bed like they did last night. It's 3:30 here but you all are probably eating dinner and stuff. I should be cleaning but couldn't help myself, I just had to see what everyone was up to.

Sorry Leigh I didn't mean to give you a new nickname, just never known anyone but my mom with that name and wanted to see if you had the same problems.

Jaymi, your awesome with your workouts! I only have one child and I find it hard to get any exercise in besides chasing her around the house. You are very committed

Spryng, you are down to 126?! I haven't weighed that since junior high! How did you do it, all WW and exercise? Do you think it works for everyone?

Penny, exciting about the teaching. That will be so fun for you. I love decorating classrooms. I used to have one at my old job and that was just as fun as teaching (don't tell anyone I said that) lol. Is it volunteer based or do you get paid, if you don't mind me asking. Sorry I'm nosy. And I do love this group. It is so fun here, I can hardly wait to check and see what people have wrote and to comment. It's a blast! Thanks for having me!

Talk to you guys later!
Bayleysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2004, 07:09 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Hey ladies!!

Leigh I have always pronounced your name "lay" lol So now I know its "Lee" sorry bout that even though you never heard me say it wrong lol

Penny No worries about the butt paste I ordered a tube off of ebay 4 oz tube for 8 bucks plus 3.85 shipping so not too bad Thanks for the recommendation hopefully it will clear up tay's rash!

Jill I'm in Montana so its only an hours difference between us I just have kids that like to get up early.

Ok I need to get my butt moving we're having a last minute suprise bday party for my sister and I have made the cake and frosted it but we still need to go get ice cream and stuff and junk lol man I wish the people in my family would learn how to plan a function rather than spring it on us last minute!!

I will TTYL!!!
Michelle
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2004, 07:43 PM   #6  
Walking away the weight

Hi, Jackie! Looking forward to your return!

Jill- don't worry - I'm not offended at all I was just pretending to be mad at Penny. Having you in the group is fun.

Michelle- likewise, I am not offended that you thought it was "Lay." LOL - that is funny, though What kind of Cake did you make? So sis has the same Bday as Crystal then - happy Birthday to her!

In Savannah we got Liam this really cute puppet book - it has a mouth that moves on each page. It's so cute because he keeps trying to figure out how the book works and is carefully studying each page
Old 07-28-2004, 07:50 PM   #7  
Curves 6-week solution

I knew somebody was going to say they pronounced your name lay. LOL that is so funny!1
Old 07-28-2004, 09:49 PM   #8  
mama of 4little Angels

Unhappy Evening Ladies

The schedule was doing good until,my throat started hurting,then I took a fever now I feel like i've been run over and I should know what that feels like.I really did get hit by a car in 2nd grade.Anyhow i'm going to try just a to do list instead of a timed schedule because I just get to grumpy when things don't go as planned. I should be used to it by now.Nothing goes as planned with 4 kids running around wanting everything just for them.Ya'll know how it is.

Crystal--Have a wonderful birthday and eat lots of cake.At least one piece for each of us.lol

Well i've got to go finish cooking dh's dinner.The kids had pizzia and chips.Hopefully i'll feel better tomorrow so I can feed them better.I've got them in the bed and now i'm going to finish dh's supper and straighten up alittle (maybey).Anyhow,ya'll have a good night and i'll check back in sometime tomorrow.ttyl
Angel Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2004, 09:56 PM   #9  

I wasn't sure if your name was pronounced Laya or Lee...I know of someone who spells it like you and pronounces it laya. I guess some people think the gh is an a sound...WHo knows at least no one calls you Leege or league...LOL

Have a good night all. I have to get these kids to bed and myself. I hope Bug's sleeps well tonight. Penny, I'd better get my butt in gear tomorrow, or I won't make challange. What day should weigh in be? Wednesday??? Or Friday???
melmcc99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2004, 10:53 PM   #10  
2BoysMom

Hi all!

Mel...I must have missed something...what's the challenge?

Lay... for some reason that one just cracks me up! I always knew it was "lee". I'm so smart . I had a friend who had that as her middle name (leigh, not Lay )

Michelle..send me a piece of cake I WANT CAKE...thankfully there's none here.

Angel...I hope you're feeling better. I fed the kids yogurt and ritz crackers for lunch...so don't feel bad about dinner They loved it. We were outside and it was HOT today.

Ricci..you seem to get headaches often. Hope it goes away soon!!

QOTD...I hate to clean bathrooms! YUK.

Jill...don't know if I officially welcomed you or not! So...WELCOME

Crystal...HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Jackie! Hi there! Hope to hear more from you soon!

Let's see...did my 3 mile walk this morning while breaking up multiple fights over the same toys...we have enough for like 10 kids and they have to have the same ones?????????? Got my haircut...boy do I need to color it now! ...Will and I went in the pool while Tony napped...walked with Tony in stroller while Will rode his bike and then went on a 12.5 mile bikeride with my gf tonight...so it was a nice active day. I probably won't want to get out of bed tomorrow so I'm going to sleep as soon as I'm done here . HOpefully that all made up for the fried rice with gravy that I had for dinner tonight!

Hi to all else.
Have a wonderful, peaceful night and I'll check back in tomorrow.
Chubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2004, 11:08 PM   #11  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

FYI: Just incase anyone wants to know.....

My name is Penny...... pronounced .... Pen E ..........

mompen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2004, 11:39 PM   #12  
Curves 6-week solution

Well I just got my baby to bed by 8:00! Yeah for me! She's been teething so it's been hard lately to get her to bed at a decent hour. I also managed to watch Along Came Polly with my DH and get some cleaning done too! I actually feel like I got something done today so I feel pretty good. We'll see how tomorrow goes cause I have to go to the dentist. Anyway probably my last post since all of you are in bed! It's only 8pm here so it feels early still. See you gals tomorrow!

P.S. Penny I thought it was prounounced Pene' LOL
Old 07-28-2004, 11:42 PM   #13  

ummmm if anyone wanted to know how to pronounce my name its... MI-SHELL thought I should add that since we're being phonetic and all lol.
Old 07-28-2004, 11:54 PM   #14  
Curves 6-week solution

Oh, and that last comment was a joke. Didn't want anyone to think I really thought that!
Old 07-28-2004, 11:57 PM   #15  

LOL Jill of course we knew it was a joke wanna chat go here
http://groups.msn.com/momslosingweight/